• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In Game Moveset Guide (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingWiggins

I'd replace HEal Bell with Dragon Dance. It's an innovative idea that:

-Ensure's you'll be outspeeding Milotic
-At +2ish, maybe even +1, Blissey will fall to Brick Break
-Allows you to lure in things like Skarmory, assuming its regular DD

Yeah, I was going to use Heal Bell to Restore itself and its teamates, seeing Brick Break with 2HK0 Blissey (Yes.) and in Blissey's 2 Moves, it will probably use Thunder Wave, so I thought Heal Bell.. Funny, apparently Milotic is faster than Dragonite.. great.. so even though Thunder will 2HKO it, Milotic's Ice Beam (when it hits the second time) will kill it... ergh. Yeah.. I'm going to change Heal Bell with Dragon Dance so I can out-speed pokemon, and at that, power up Brick Break...
Well, Thanks :) Since Heal Bell was only supposed to heal Will-O-Wisp, Toxics, and Paralysis, should I give Dragonite Lum Berry over Leftovers?

Sigh. I should have said that I used that Hariyama with a Heal Bell Miltank in Colosseum so Rest wouldn't be an issue.

And for the record. I am a girl.

So you are using Rest? Wooh. And your a girl? Wow, I know nothing...

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
Sigh. I should have said that I used that Hariyama with a Heal Bell Miltank in Colosseum so Rest wouldn't be an issue.

And for the record. I am a girl.

You should have Explained why you play Pokemon Colosseum in 2012 xD
I rarely see anyone playing this game, irc!
@WillsPokemon
-Can you send the link of the guy who suggested Sleeptalk combo for Hariyama. I'll give 'ya kiss if we stop fighting and send me the link ^^

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
Probably for the same reason you still play the 3rd Gen games!

We both play these games 'cause they're awesome?
And i'd rarely see someone playing Gamecube these days, specially in Serebii.

KingWiggins

You should have Explained why you play Pokemon Colosseum in 2012 xD
I rarely see anyone playing this game, irc!
@WillsPokemon
-Can you send the link of the guy who suggested Sleeptalk combo for Hariyama. I'll give 'ya kiss if we stop fighting and send me the link ^^

Any good trainer who wants to take advantage of Guts? Smogon, so to say.

Also, replacing some pokemon. Taking out Sceptile. This what I'm going to put over it.
Ludicolo @ Shell Bell (In BF, I use Shell Bell because 2 other pokemon have Leftovers)
Nature: Bold/Calm (which?)
Ability: Rain Dish
Dive
Seismic Toss
Rain Dance
Leech Seed

The set is pretty cool, but honestly have no clue if it is going to work. First thing I do is us Leech Seed to drain my opponent. Then Rain Dance. Now I have 3 recoveries. Wooh. Dive is to make it a major annoyer, making it impossible to really even 0HKO, and then bam, hitting with Dive the second turn. Seismic Toss is just there for coverage, and because any other move it learns is basically decreased by Rain Dance.

Also, Dragonite just got changed to SubPunch set with Leftovers.

Last edited:

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
your opinion on my blissey! it's not final yet ^_^! pokemon leafgreen

btw , I dotn have access to these tms : reflect , psychic , toxic , and others I havent specified.

blissey @ leftovers
softboiled
minimize
calm mind
ice beam / some other good SPECIAL move

here's how the strategy works : I switch in to blissey on a special attacker, then I start of minimizing until my evasion is maxed , then I proceed to calm minding to max sp.att and sp.df , then I proceed to attack maybe sweep with a special move ( ice beam is a possibility ) and I heal off major damage with softboiled , and let the lefties do the minor damage healing.

remember that MOVES arent phisycal or special in gen 3 , TYPES are sorted into physical and special. THNX alot in advance :) ;242;

Status
Not open for further replies.