• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In Game Moveset Guide (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatTar

yee.
In-Grain's a Bad move seeing as it prevents you from switching. Toxic > it.

Impish is (+Def, -SAtk). you're looking for Relaxed.

RS > Giga Drain, and EQ > SB for that set.

Airlock's sets are fine.

shyan

exuse my n00bishness, but a friend of mine told me this was a good moveset for raichu:

lonely nature(+atk,-def) @leftovers

thunder
raindance
reversal
agility

will this work?

Ace Hardlight

I want race car bed
exploud
solarbeam
earthquake
shadow ball
flamethrower

Tazzler

Sorry Exploud needs its STAB. Fire Blast/Overheat is the best Special move if for minimal reasons, anyway.

Tazzler

Venusaur shouldn't be Sunnybeaming as it doesn't have the Chlorophyll trait, and it is a defensive pokemon so a defensive nature should suit it fine.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Sunnybeam Venusaur does sorta work in game with defenses + 2/3 Synthesis recovery, but sticking with 1 Attack with nothing else besides sleep powder hurts it....and Grass type moves aren't that great

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
What's with all the random movesets popping up nowadays?

Ace Hardlight

I want race car bed
why did fighting master get banned???????????????????

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH

Hey i agree on venasaur being def.. why even insult it with sunny beemer..everyone n there mom is a sunny beamer now.. jeezz.. neway i like the leech/sleep/toxic/magical or leech/toxic/magical//sluddge bomb.. which u guys like more

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Kelanman, don’t post in this thread if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Earthquake is useless on most Fighting types. Ground and Fighting cover nearly the same types, but Fighting will always be stronger due to STAB, thus rendering Earthquake unnecessary.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Dodrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Early Bird
Adamant/Jolly Nature (+Atk/+Spd, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Return
- Steel Wing/ Hidden Power [Fighting]/[Ground]
- Quack Attack/Hidden Power [Fighting]/[Ground]
Is Dodrio's father Donald Duck?
Just thought I give a quick point out of that error

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I haven't seen CB Aipom on the guide. I used one and it seems good. It has quite nice Attack, I think it can be a CB-er.

Aipom@Choice Band
Trait: I use Run Away
Adamant Nature
~Return
~Shadow Ball
~Brick Break
~Iron Tail

Btw, I think Aerial Ace can go somewhere in there. IMO, the good thing about CB Aipom is that it can go to D/P without need to change the entire moveset, all you have to do is change Shadow Ball with Shadow Claw.

Last edited:

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Hey i agree on venasaur being def.. why even insult it with sunny beemer..everyone n there mom is a sunny beamer now.. jeezz.. neway i like the leech/sleep/toxic/magical or leech/toxic/magical//sluddge bomb.. which u guys like more

Does Venusaur have Chlorophyll as its ability? Does it get that speed boost by taking the risk that it'll get roasted faster by using Sunny Day, which happens to power fire moves by 50%? No. And your grammar makes no sense whatsever. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.