• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In game, post elite 4, non-battle mansion team

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Talonflame @ Amulet Coin or Nothing (Changable)
Lvl 100, Flame Body
Adamant 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed
- Fly
- Theif
- Flame Charge
- Steel Wing

I use him to fly everywhere, steal items from wild mons, hatch eggs w/ Flame Body, and earn lots of $$$$ from the mansion near the Day Care. Flame charge has a higher PP total than other moves he can use usefully, and at an average level bonus of 40+, little else matters.

Mawile @ Megastone
Lvl 100 Intimidate
Jolly 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
- Sweet Scent
- Play Rough
- Power Up Punch
- Thunder Fang

Sweet Scent for attacting Hoards for EV training and moves for general use in the Elite 4 re-battles. This was an extra from breeding to get all the Fangs on one Mawile, and I keep him around. The extra speed is nice at lvl. 100... makes him fast enough to go first often enough against the Elite 4, and TFang is good for coverage.

Zigzagoon (x4) @ Pick Up
Lvl 100 Pick-Up
Stats...
- Strength
- Surf
- Cut
- Rock Smash / Dig (I change them as I need them, TMs FTW)

I have him for Pick Up, back up in case something goes wrong, HP Mon, and Pick Up. I bring 4 to the Elite 4, and as many as I can to make money, and 3 to EV train. I like Pick Up.

The only thing I can't do is Surf, and I have no need to surf... So I'm good. Everything a team needs to putz around in the game without much worry. My battle box is where all the aciton is at anyways.

Also, if you're wondering how I have all this to lvl. 100, I "Cheated"
1) Insert Mon/s into Day Care
2) Travel to Luminose City
3) Go into the Gym
4) Exit the Gym on the East (right) Side
5) Stand just below the Diggersby sprite on the circle path just outside the aforementioned exit
6) Put a binderclip on your 3DS holding down the Left button on the D-Pad.
7) Plug 3DS in and wait.
8) You're smart, the rest should be pretty straight forward.