• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In-game team building help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublee73

I am looking for suggestions to round out the final 2 members of my team for Silver in game (and eventually port to stadium 2)

Heres what I got so far:

Typlosion
Flamethrower
T-punch
Sunny Day?
Rollout?

Raikou
Spark/Thunder
Reflect/Raindance
Crunch
Roar/dig

Slowbro
Psychic
Surf
Ice punch
Shadow Ball/Amnesia

Machamp
Cross chop/submission/vital throw
EQ
Strength?
Something else

Pokes I was considering were flying types such as crobat, skarmory, Dragonite or aerodactyl (although id have to wait), Donphan (shares EQ with machamp), Bellossom (horrid movepool for ingame), Umbreon (doesnt have much coverage), Golem, Miltank/other normal types that can shadow ball ect

Im open to anything including switching guys I have right now (within reason)
Thanks in advance!

Doublee73

I dont know if this would count as an RMT, i dont need a review i just want some suggestions
Im sorry if this would belong in the RMT section instead

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'd recommend Dragonite, Umbreon, and Sneasel. Aerodactyl is also a good choice.

Doublee73

Thanks for the input! I definitely would need the advantage against psychic types with Umbreon, and Dranonite is a beast on any team. Sneasel's STABs unfortunately run off of his special attack which is......lacking....... Im actually leaning toward Skarmory and Bellossom, which covers a lot of resistances that I need. Im going to have to do some breeding so I can get razor leaf on an oddish to hold me over until I can get solarbeam and/or petal dance.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Aerodactyl can be quite a fragile pokemon. The only thing great about it is its speed, so unless your competing with friends I wouldn't use it.

Psychic

Really and truly
Yes, asking for team advice belongs in RMT, but you should only be posting complete teams. You can get advice from there.

Closing this now, feel free to make another thread once you have a complete team. Please read the forum rules in the future.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.