1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

In-Game Team Discussion Thread?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Mr.Munchlax, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

Does anyone know if there's a thread/section in the forums where people can get feedback on their in-game teams similar to the ones in the competitive discussions?

I've never been much of a competitive battler, but I do often overthink my teams & it can sometimes take me forever to figure out what I want my in-game team to be. I do use team planners like this one (https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/national_dex.html), but every once in a while I'd prefer to share what I have planned to get some constructive criticism & an outsider's perspective. However, I'm not sure where the appropriate place to ask for this kind of feedback would be, especially after the site's overhaul, since the only RMT threads I can find are for competitive battling

2. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

I know it's a little late but are you talking about playthrough teams for story?