• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In game team - Sandstorm

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
5th Gen Only!

Hi all, this is my in game team I’m planning on putting together- it features most of my favourite pokemon anyway so thought I may as well give it a weather twist. Can anyone look for any gaping errors? Here’s the team:

625.gif

Bisharp @ Smooth Rock
Adamant | Defiant | 252/252/0/0/4/0
Sandstorm | Substitute | Swords Dance | Sucker Punch
Bisharp is here as my lead: To set up extended sandstorm then do whatever damage it can and get out of there. It only has one attack I know but I couldn't see the point of Iron head, whilst a boosted Sucker Punch can ohko and mean this can do damage before it goes down.

561.gif

Sigilyph @ Flame Orb
Timid | Magic Guard | 252/0/192/0/0/64
Psycho Shift | Cosmic Power | Stored Power | Roost
This set looks FUN! Also I can use the shift before a switch out if a particular physical threat comes up. I'm running the Smogon set of this, but I can't understand why all it's EV's are pumped into defence when it burns the foe anyway - can someone please explain this?

635.gif

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid | Levitate | 4/0/0/252/0/252
Draco Meteor | Dark Pulse | Surf | Flamethrower
Pretty standard special sweeper, Fire for grass problems, Surf for opposing Grounds/Rocks and also getting about on the World Map.

530.gif

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Adamant | Sand Rush | 4/252/0/0/0/252
Swords Dance | Earth Quake | Rock Slide | X-Scissor
You were probably wondering why a sandstorm was wanted on an offensive team, it’s all about this little guy...

623.gif

Golurk @ Choice Band
Adamant | Iron Fist | 204/252/0/0/0/48
Hammer Arm | Earthquake | Stone Edge | Shadow Punch
Considering dropping something to put Fly on for getting around the map, dunno what though.

579.gif

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Relaxed | Magic Guard | 156/100/0/252/0/0
Calm Mind | Psycho Shock | Focus Blast | Recover
Ok, I REALLY need help working out this Guys EV's? I have already maxed his sp.atk to 252 and don't know how to work out how to split the remainder over defence and HP for the best bulk, any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
This looks more like a competitive team XD but you would want a perma-weather poke to set up sand.

Only thing is, Reuniclus:
-Psychock
-Recover
-Focus Blast/Hidden Power Fighting
-Calm Mind

Set up with Calm Mind, Recovering off the damage. Reuni has nice bulk, letting him do this. Psychock gets STAB and Focus Blast hits Dark types.

Nikator

RnG- The Masterpiece
Yeah that set looks better thanks, I was thinking about running calm mind. But panicked and put a grass move in incase I got stuck against a bulky water mon.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Don't forget Reuniclus doesn't take Life Orb recoil, and with all of that CM+Recover bulk I don't think you'll need Leftovers.