• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In Search of Coloring Pages

Warpish

So I've joined you guys on Serebii for some help. I currently work at a community daycare, still open amidst the Corona virus, and have been tasked with taking care of up to 8 or so school age kids (6-11 I believe?).

For some backstory: Before the pandemic, I primarily took care of our small class of 1 1/2 - 2 year olds and am quite unfamiliar with taking care of older children mainly because I am a child abuse survivor and I get triggered pretty easily around kids that age. I've definitely improved a lot and am getting more comfortable with the school age kids (with a drastic decrease in flashbacks/dissociation). I'd been having difficulty finding a way to connect them when, lo-and-behold, Pokemon came to my rescue.

For a while now, I've been trying to bring in Pokemon coloring pages for the kiddos and they've really enjoyed them. They're always impressed that I seem to know every single one's name and especially love the Eeveelutions. I'm thinking of introducing them to the Poke-rap as well. Here's where I am having problems: I'm running out of coloring pages/new pokemon. Most of the ones I can find are of the more famous pokemon, some from Gen 1, and a handful from the rest of the generations. Keep in mind I've been focusing on the simple portraits of each Pokemon and not scenes/landscapes.

Would I be able to get any help from you guys here? I think it'd be pretty cool if I could collect some coloring pages for every single pokemon to bring to my kids. I could compile all the files as well if people were interested, but I mostly was just hoping for any and all pictures you guys have/could find. I just couldn't believe there wasn't a full collection somewhere for easy access.

Please let me know if you guys could help out!
Sincerely,
Warpish

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Might be able to help. Will shoot you a pm.

ChicaSkas

So I've joined you guys on Serebii for some help. I currently work at a community daycare, still open amidst the Corona virus, and have been tasked with taking care of up to 8 or so school age kids (6-11 I believe?).

For some backstory: Before the pandemic, I primarily took care of our small class of 1 1/2 - 2 year olds and am quite unfamiliar with taking care of older children mainly because I am a child abuse survivor and I get triggered pretty easily around kids that age. I've definitely improved a lot and am getting more comfortable with the school age kids (with a drastic decrease in flashbacks/dissociation). I'd been having difficulty finding a way to connect them when, lo-and-behold, Pokemon came to my rescue.

For a while now, I've been trying to bring in Pokemon coloring pages for the kiddos and they've really enjoyed them. They're always impressed that I seem to know every single one's name and especially love the Eeveelutions. I'm thinking of introducing them to the Poke-rap as well. Here's where I am having problems: I'm running out of coloring pages/new pokemon. Most of the ones I can find are of the more famous pokemon, some from Gen 1, and a handful from the rest of the generations. Keep in mind I've been focusing on the simple portraits of each Pokemon and not scenes/landscapes.

Would I be able to get any help from you guys here? I think it'd be pretty cool if I could collect some coloring pages for every single pokemon to bring to my kids. I could compile all the files as well if people were interested, but I mostly was just hoping for any and all pictures you guys have/could find. I just couldn't believe there wasn't a full collection somewhere for easy access.

Please let me know if you guys could help out!
Sincerely,
Warpish
Hi Warpish! I hope you come back online again. I have some PDFs you will love.