• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In the Beginning

How do you Like it?

• it is OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love that story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was amazing

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mewdio

Banned
This is the story of the beginning of the world of pokemon.

Millions of years ago the earth was plain, it had no plants, pokemon, or any life at all. It was just a barren wasteland of rock, lava, gas, and bad water. It was completely uninhabitable and sad. The moon was even more livable than it and shined brighter. The sun was more beautiful than it. But that is how earth would become great.
During time, the sun, the moon, the earth, and all the planets allined and made a powerful force. On the moon the force happened. Several moonstones from the surface gathered in a pile, then sunstones and firestones fell from the hot sun on to the pile, then waterstones dropped from the icy pluto, then stardust dropped from the stars, then from the everlasting storm of jupiter came a thunderstone that hovered over the pile on the moon. Lighting came from it and struck the pile of stones and the stones formed a black aoura and then light came from the center of the pile. The stones then rose from the moons surface and revolved around the light. Then the thunderstone then dropped into the light and formed sparks that quickly disappeared, then the firestones went into the light and formed a flame that then disappeared, then the waterstones went into the light and formed a splash of water that disappeared, then both the sunstone and moonstone went in and formed an explosion of all the forces that kept continuously making all the forces in the ball of light. This kept happenning for hours, until out of space, a meteor hit the light and it exploded and formed a crater.
All that was left were ashes and stardust. Then from the ashes and stardust rose something.

It was MEW!

Mew opened its eyes for the first time and saw earth as a barren wasteland. Mew was a lonely pokemon and the only pokemon and saw earth as a future home for more pokemon of different types. Mew then stretched out his powerful hand and two orbs appeared, a red ord and a blue ord. From the red orb came Kyogre. When Kyogre saw that the sea was small, he wept and his tears expanded the seas, and in his sadness he caused rain to fall and expand the ocean to its full size. From the blue orb came Groudon. Groudon saw that the sea now made the land smaller and was mad and made volcanos explode and expanded the land. Kyogre was furious that Groudon and battled him. The two battled eachother for days until they couldn't fight anymore and they both fell asleep for millions of years.
Now that there was land and sea, Mew spread out his hand and Celebi was born. Celebi saw that the earth was still barren and dry and stepped onto the ground and a tree sprouted, then more and more trees sprouted and grasses expanded and trees of all sorts appeared. Celebi then rested in its favorate forest.
The world was almost perfect, but there were not many pokemon living on it accept for the ones I just mentioned, so Mew spread out his hand and pokemon appeared. Fire pokemon rose from flames of volcanoes, Rock pokemon arose from the stones, Electric pokemon rose from lightning strikes, Grass pokemon arose from trees, and so on and so fourth with all other pokemon.
Over time, Mew would make new spiecies of pokemon and more new what we today call Legendaries that would do something to benefit the earth, like Lugia, Ho-oh, Raquaza, Rukario, Jirachi, Deoxys, and more.
It is not clear if Mew made humans or not. Some say Mew did, some say Jirachi granted a wish from a pokemon for there to be humans. I am not quite sure how humans came about, but I do know how pokemon came about.

Thank You for reading.
This is my first fan fiction.

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
Yeah, this may be your first fic but you need to fix
a lot of things. First, it lacks in description and you need
a lot more originality. I'm sorry, but it seems like alot of other fics.

I'm sorry, but if this doesn't improve, alot of people won't like.

As always, be kind to the mime.

Dilasc

Boip!
Did you rate yourself a five?
If you did, I'd skin alive.

Seriously, don't rate yourself with five stars, it's a very bad display. It is for that reason we're all giving you ones, and the fact, as Klaus said, this isn't too original. In fact, it's kinda dull. Yhe science behind this story is a bit bland, and if this is the entire story, then you should have labelled it one shot, because as the name implies, it's one chapter, and that is all. If not, then hopefully you will improve on the areas we've suggested.