• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In The Knicker Of Time! (281)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well even tho I thought Nicolai was very eccentric, I did like how he battled May and I assumed he was the anime's version of Brendan when I first saw this episode ha ha. I thought the Zigzagoons should've had a bigger role however.

JudySpell

Banned
Nicholai sure was abrasive with his furry costumes and love of Zigzagoons but he was a good 1st opponent for May due to him owning Mudkip. 6.5/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode about Kiyo and Jiguzaguma was pretty good. The knickers part was funny, and I thought it was interesting how Kiyo said that the reason he dresses up as the Pokemon was so he could become one with them. And it was really funny when Masato was trying to get back at him for badmouthing the Touka City Gym, and it was cool that Haruka had her first battle even though I knew she would lose.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Uh, but they did have a big role. Hell, they were all over the place in this episode...

I know that we saw tons of them in this episode, but I just meant that they should've done more here other than just eating and getting upset with Ash's group at one point. ^^;

Nicholi seemed like he was going to become May's rival from this point forward, but that didn't happen. I liked Nicholi's costume changes though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I've never been a fan of Nicolai. His bragging about how easy Norman would be after he beat May wasn't good, but I liked May's first battle against another trainer: it's too bad she lost.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The first half of this episode was really funny, and it had some great lines. I kind of though that "speaking from your heart" thing was cheesy and inconsistent with the rest of the show. I mean, it's obvious that Pokemon can understand what humans say so I didn't see the point.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Nicholi seemed like he was going to become May's rival from this point forward, but that didn't happen.

Yea and I felt that given his personality and charisma, he would've been a good rival for her. His love of dressing up as Pokemon could've been a good theme for a rival, so it's a shame that he didn't get a bigger role after this. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yea and I felt that given his personality and charisma, he would've been a good rival for her. His love of dressing up as Pokemon could've been a good theme for a rival, so it's a shame that he didn't get a bigger role after this. ^^;

Given Kiyo's personality though, I think he would've made a much better rival for Satoshi than for Haruka.

Cíconne

Banned
I liked all of Nicolai's crazy furry costumes and thought it was a clever way to go after Pokemon. I wish the writers would have finished showing his battle against Ash instead of just ending the episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, since we got to see Kiyo (who was a beginner trainer much like Haruka) in this episode, I wonder why we didn't see Yuuki instead given that he was the male in-game counterpart to Haruka.

NICHOLAI THE KNICKERBOCKER!!!!! LEGEND!!!!! And he has a Mudkip costume, iconic!
Zigzagoon is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare Team Rocket steal Mudkip?