• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In The Shadow of Zekrom (660)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!!

It's time for the next leg of Ash's journey to become a Pokémon Master. Heading to Isshu with Professor Oak and his mother, Ash soon finds trouble when Team Rocket try to capture Pikachu. However, during this, a stray thunderbolt from Zekrom comes down and hits Pikachu, causing Pikachu to be unable to use its Electric moves. Will Ash be able to help Pikachu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Here I go... :D
Is it necessary to premiere every series with an UN-FIT Pikachu?
In AG Debut, Pikachu got a magnatiZING problem (thanks to TR).
In DP Debut, Pikachu gets separated from Ash. (thanks again, TR).
and Now in BW debut, Pikachu's situation isn't looking good (as usual).
Dang writers... Try to bring something new instead of an INDEFINITE loop.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Here I go... :D
Is it necessary to premiere every series with an UN-FIT Pikachu?
In AG Debut, Pikachu got a magnatiZING problem (thanks to TR).
In DP Debut, Pikachu gets separated from Ash. (thanks again, TR).
and Now in BW debut, Pikachu's situation isn't looking good (as usual).
Dang writers... Try to bring something new instead of an INDEFINITE loop.

Is it necessary for you to start before the episode airs??

Threeone minutes and thirty seconds until Best Wishes! I was surprised to see the Pokemon Sunday cast on that programm before Pokemon... I usually hate that red/blue panda.. but seeing some regular faces made it slightly bearable!

*yes they have a count down clock! xD

OMG RIKA (Ash' voice actor) IS SINGING THE FIRST OPENING!!! :D:D:D

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Episode starts with:

-Ash and Pikachu in the room, Ash wears the new hat. Oak talks with Ash and they go with the car

-Seems like TR are in the plane too

-What a strange opening...

-I'm surprised Pikachu doesn't feel anything after that thuder, they meet Araragi. Iris appears on a tree with Kibago

-The meet Shooti in Araragi's lab, we see the starters

-Shooti leaves but Ash challenges him to a battle

-Pikachu is unable to use Thunderbolt

-Tsutarja beats Pikachu with Grass Mixer

-Araragi tells to Ash about Zekrom while there's a strom outside

Last edited:

JD

Ash-Kid can you stop with the commentary people can watch the episode themselves you don't need to commentate everything that happens in the episode. I'm surprised that they didn't show Ash departing from his Sinnoh Pokemon at Oaks lab oh well.

Manene!

Ash-Kid can you stop with the commentary people can watch the episode themselves you don't need to commentate everything that happens in the episode. I'm surprised that they didn't show Ash departing from his Sinnoh Pokemon at Oaks lab oh well.
And some of us can't...

Straitos

I actually like his commentary. I'm at work right now so reading commentary like that makes it more enjoyable for me.

Sayho1234

And can you stop acting like you speak for everyone else! Not everyone is able to watch this episode airing right now for obvious reasons, so the commentary lets us all know what's going on.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
The Worst PokeOpening (talking about VIDEO) ever... made in the entire series.
What the heck! A 3d Opening? A complete 3d version?
HAte it, didn't revealed a thing except for showing silly sillhoutes and a running pikachu.
Lol, That's Araragi's recovering machine is similar to the one she has in the BW games :D

Aww... that mijumaru is the cutest thing :p

Btw Shooti is a noob trainer? Didn't expected.

New battle music? Amazing... similar to beyblade's :p

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Okay we're midway.

Ash arrives in Isshu with Oak and Deliah, Team Rocket were on the same seaplane. The eyecatches are something...

Araragi has just picked them up after the Zekrom incident. Iris is shown to have seen it as well, and did the vineswinging part we've seen for quite a while now. In the lab Araragi checks Pikachu out, and Shooti is introduced.

He's nice enough to Araragi, but a jerk to Ash.. Araragi steps in and shows the pokemon.. Ash is more excited about this then Shooti... This is probably what annoys Shooti..

JD

Serebii said himself that the commentary wasn't allowed anymore before...(he told ash-kid to stop a couple of times) The opening sure was a bit mellow though unlike most of the other openings Ash's new appearance is going to take awhile to get used to and Brock being absent.

Was the song at least good? :/

I thought it was pretty good not the best but okay.

People, can you please refrain from a running commentary. Thank you

Last edited: