• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In The Shadow of Zekrom (660)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
God that opening was short. They introduced the Who's That Pokemon thing again...

BestWish16

My mouth DROPPED when I saw Who's that Pokemon! Yay for nostalgia!! Glad its coming back! :) Anyway the episode is good so far, the opening was pretty decent... but far too short...

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
So far, I have many opinions...

The opening was AWFUL. Seriously, that was the worst Pokemon opening ever.

The animation is beautiful, as expected.

And "Who's That Pokemon?" is back?! Wow!

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
The opening was better than I feared, but like everyone else, I thought it was too short. Who's that pokemon was a delightful surprise. I like that they haven't changed the background music (as far as I can tell).

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
So the OP was just episode scenes, right?
Also, I'm happy to hear the "Who's That Pokémon" thing is back (hopefully they'll keep it this time in the Hebrew dub...)
How come you got to see the "Who's That Pokémon" so early in the ep? Is it now after the opening instead of the middle of the ep?... or I'm wrong and the ep is already in the middle by now?...

this is where America and UK need to come together and get this episode online as soon as possible for your friends across the pond! am dying of excitement!

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
The episode is already in the middle. Trip's voice is a lot like Paul, but that isn't a bad thing. I laughed when Trip called Pallet Town the "boonies".

BestWish16

Trip is Barry's old VA. It did sound like Paul but then Barry got his voice in there, and now I guess its kind of differentiated.

pidove29

So the OP was just episode scenes, right?

no it's an edited shorter version of the japanese opening.

hi i'm new bear with me, so far the episode is exactly the same as the japanese version, which is a first.

not a fan of the theme song since i was watching best wishes.