• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

`In The Zone \|/ The Britney Spears Club`

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupO

tωisted
Sorry ya'll this club has CLOSED.

http://i44.*******.com/nl7byo.gif

http://i33.*******.com/2u59mc3.jpg

~Welcome to
'In The Zone'
A club dedicated to all fans of the greatest pop-legend in history,
From '...Baby one more time' to the dangerously addicting 'Womanizer', Brit-Brit never seizes to amaze <3

http://i35.*******.com/24enkly.jpg​
B I O;
A talented performer blessed with a beautiful voice, Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981), was raised in Kentwood, Louisiana. In her younger days, Britney participated in many contest, & took dancing & singing lessons. She first appeared on national television in 1992 as a contestant on the 'Star Search' program, and went on to star on the television series 'The New Mickey Mouse Club' from 1993–1994. Spears soon signed a recording contract with Jive Records, releasing her debut album '...Baby One More Time' in 1999. The album established her as a pop icon and "bona fide pop phenomenon", & she's credited for influencing the revival of teen pop.
Spears is ranked as the eighth best-selling female recording artist in the United States according to the Recording Industry Association of America, & one of the world's best-selling music artists having sold an estimated 83 million records worldwide. Spears also holds the title to multiple Guinness World Records.

http://i33.*******.com/2q00v1i.png​
A L B U M S;
'...Baby One More Time' - 1999
'Oops!... I Did It Again' - 2000
'Britney' - 2001
'In The Zone' - 2003
'My Prerogative' - 2004
'B In The Mix: The Remixes' - 2005
'Blackout' - 2007
'Circus' - 2008

http://i37.*******.com/wj97ch.png​
A C T I N G - C A R E E R;
1991 - The Mickey Mouse Club1991-1993
1999 - The Famous Jett Jackson
1999 - Sabrina the Teenage Witch
2000 - Longshot
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2002 - Crossroads - Lead Role/Feature Film
2002 - Robbie the Reindeer in Legend of the Lost Tribe
2004 - Britney & Kevin: Chaotic
2006 - Will & Grace
2008 - How I Met Your Mother
2008 - TBR Nov 30th (MTV DOCUMENTARY) For the Record

http://i38.*******.com/1pazq8.png​
P R O D U C T S;
In early 2001, Spears signed a multi-million dollar promotional deal with Pepsi that included television commercials, point-of-purchase promotions, and Internet ties between Spears and the company. Britney Spears has earned over US$370 million from her many, multi-million dollar advertisement and endorsement deals all around the World.
She has published four books, including A Mother's Gift, and released seven DVDs, including her self-produced 2005 reality series Britney & Kevin: Chaotic.
Other Spears products include a doll & a video game. She participated in seven tours including "The Onyx Hotel Tour" in 2004. She has grossed over US$350 million from tour ticket sales and over $185 million in merchandise from her tours, the most ever grossed by a performer (male and female).

Spears endorsed her first Elizabeth Arden fragrance "Curious" in 2004, and earned $100 million in sales in the five weeks after its 2004 release.
In September 2005, Spears released the fragrance "Fantasy" with Elizabeth Arden, which also saw great success. These were followed by the release of two more fragrances of "Curious:In Control" and "Midnight Fantasy" in 2006. Her latest Elizabeth Arden fragrance "Believe", was released in September 2007. In January, 2008, Britney released Curious Heart. Spears will release a new fragrance entitled Hidden Fantasy, due in stores in January, 2009.

http://i33.*******.com/acvj3o.png
S O S I L L Y;
Anyone who knows anything about Britney,
will know that she's got such a cute & silly personality.
Don'tcha just love that? <3

http://i33.*******.com/25uscvm.jpg
J O I N I N G;
So you wanna get in the zone? ; )
Just fill out the form below-
I'm a fan of Britney Spears because;
My fave Britney song is;
My fave Britney album is;
Fill the blank with the correct lyric-; 'You Drive me _?_'
Anything else?;​

Simple as that~

http://i37.*******.com/mtvyax.png
R U L E S;
Read them. Memorize them. Eat them.
x Read this & this
x No one-liners/spamming/flaming
x You may post Pics (give credit to source)
x You may discuss things other than Britney (But don't stray too far)
x Thanx but -Do not ask to be co-owner
x Keep it positive+ - Have fun!

Break the rules & you will be warned. 2 warnings & you will be banned.
Any problems? PM me. If problems persist, PM a mod. : )

This club will be continuously updated with news + pics!​

http://i38.*******.com/2nlekwi.png
L I N K S; & C R E D I T S;
Official website+
Official Myspace+
List Of Awards+
Wikipedia + Me for info X ketchupO for images

http://i37.*******.com/2ir6fcp.gif
Thanx To All The M E M B E R S; < 3

KetchupO/Club-Owner
Mewluvr200
Chelc
Erik Destler+
FusionSonicX
raglflagl
The Baron
the_w0lf
Katya Ivanova
shon_taylor
Requiem's Eclipse
C.Gholy
Clash
gtab x3

http://i33.*******.com/35n7cle.png
A R T;
Requiem's Eclipse
Requiem's Eclipse
Requiem's Eclipse
Requiem's Eclipse
Requiem's Eclipse
Requiem's Eclipse
~

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Britney Spears because - she is one of my favorite pop singers, and always will be ^^
My fave Britney song is - Break the Ice
My fave Britney album is - Blackout
Fill the blank with the correct lyric- You Drive me crazy
Anything else? - Another awesometastic song would be Womanizer

YES. First post ^^

KetchupO

tωisted
I'm a fan of Britney Spears because - she is one of my favorite pop singers, and always will be ^^
My fave Britney song is - Break the Ice
My fave Britney album is - Blackout
Fill the blank with the correct lyric- You Drive me crazy
Anything else? - Another awesometastic song would be Womanizer

YES. First post ^^
Yayness~
Welcome to the club Mewluvr! : )
& Break the Ice is one of my fave Brit song as well ^^

I've got news!

Britney will be at the EMA's (Europe music awards) this year!
She will also be performing live on Good Morning America on Dec 2nd, her birthday, & the day her new album 'Circus' is released!

It's gonna be such a hit~ ; )

Also, her new official site posted pics of Brit Brit practicing the choreography for either a performance...or her new single!
& there is also a particular pic where she holds a whip! : o

Lookie here!
Isn't it an amazing transformation from last year!?
She's such a hard worker ^^ Fit & focused~

So, first discussion before I head off to school xD

What did you think of Brit at this years VMAs'?

I thought those 3 moonmen she won were well deserved!
And she looked amazing! She stole the show with her smile <3

EDIT:

...Baby One More Time! turns TEN today! ; D
http://i38.*******.com/30v0gwn.gif

Luv ya
~

Last edited:

Chelc

http://i37.*******.com/mvrguc.gif
LIVIN' LEGEND YOU CAN LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH.

Ngl, this is like the only thread on the forum that is completely worth it for me.

<3 BritBrit. She's my favorite arist, and she always will be. I'm really excited for Circus and For The Record. I LOVE BRITNEY SO MUCH.

What did you think of Brit at this years VMAs'?
She was amazing. The end. Her comeback is going along great. I'm reallyreally happy for her.

Britney is supposed to do a remake of BOMT. Unless that was fake news, but seriously. That will make my life if that happens. ;<

KetchupO

tωisted
Ngl, this is like the only thread on the forum that is completely worth it for me.
Yay : D
Welcome to the club chelc!
I'm sorry I wasn't active for a while, my comp was stuffed xD
But I'm here! I'm back! And the club WILL be active!

NEWS:!

Official Circus Tracklist
1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby
Bonus Track:
13. Radar

Her next single is confirmed to be 'Circus'.

And here's the cover : )

How awesome!?

What do you think of the cover?
What are you fave and least fave song titles?
How BLEEPIN' excited are you for this new album??????????
:D

KetchupO

tωisted
May I join? Ive been a fan of her since Hit me baby one moretime. Back in 1999 when I was 6. Shes my third favorite pop artist. First is Miley Cyrus. Second Rihanna. Third is Britney[:
Sure you can join!~ : D

But neither you nor Chelc filled out the form x___x

Please read the rules and fill out the form below to join~

My fave Britney song is;
Anything else?;

: )

Chelc

Oh, wow. I fail. *bad mod* This is what happens when I go on hiatus, lulz. :x

I'm a fan of Britney Spears because; She's super talented. She works hard on everything she does. She would do anything to please her fans and make them happy. You can listen to her music when you're in any mood and regardless of what them h8ers be sayin', you can relate to mostly all of her songs in some way, shape, or form. Her songs are full of emotion and sexiness. BRITNEY FOREVER.
My fave Britney song is; Toxic
My fave Britney album is; In the Zone
Fill the blank with the correct lyric-; 'You Drive me crazy'
Anything else?; TEAM BRITNEY, F YES. We needed one on this forum. I'm tired of the Brit hate here, yo. Makes me sad. :[

Thanks Ketchup!! =]

I LOVE THE CIRCUS ALBUM COVER. The track listing looks hot. God, I can't wait. WE SHOULD START A COUNTDOWN FOR DEC. 2! lol.

KetchupO

tωisted
Oh, wow. I fail. *bad mod* This is what happens when I go on hiatus, lulz. :x
You never fail Chelc *hugs*
Anything else?; TEAM BRITNEY, F YES. We needed one on this forum. I'm tired of the Brit hate here, yo. Makes me sad. :[
Agreed!

Thanks Ketchup!! =]
No problemo~ Thanx for joining ; D

I LOVE THE CIRCUS ALBUM COVER. The track listing looks hot. God, I can't wait. WE SHOULD START A COUNTDOWN FOR DEC. 2! lol.
I disliked the cover at first, actually. D:
Brit totally needs better art designers xD
But hey, it does suit the circus theme well~

Welcome [officially] Chelc!! : D
EDIT: news xD
I love being a fan coz' we get news like, every 5 minutes, hehe!~

Brit has reportedly already shot the clip for 'Circus' and it'll most likely be released late November.
Hear Britney talk about her new album here- X

enjoy~

Last edited:

Chelc

rofl at whoever who rated this thread 1 star. seriously, wow, grown up. I don't care about ratings (who does?) but rating something 1 star because you hate the topic of the thread is really immature.

anyway, yay! I'll be posting here all of the time, 4sure. 8D

I guess I'll admit, I kind of did wtf at the cover at first. I was expecting something darker...like more...like a real circus I guess? lol, I can't really explain it. she looks really pretty, though, and it gives off the vibe she gave when BOMT came out - the innocent, pop artist. I know for a few album covers, like the one on the last Ashlee Simpson CD, because the fans didn't like it that much, they changed it. this could be the case for Circus as well, since I've been reading around and not a whole lot of people are feelin it. who knows what will happen.

oh yeah, the Britney fanbase is def the the best. and like, I can say that I'm proud to be a part of it, which is something I can't say for some other celebrities I like. Britney works so hard for us and we do the same in return - I mean, we got Womanizer to #1 on iTunes. ;D

ooh I heard that interview on YouTube a few days ago. aww her voice sounds really raspy lol, but it's probably from singing and working so hard on Circus. I seriously can't wait. esp for her new song with Madonna. I loved Me Against The Music. I hope it's as epic as that song, if not more so. ♥

http://i34.*******.com/2ypiwl3.gif

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
Chelc, I LOVE your animations <3

I guess I'll admit, I kind of did wtf at the cover at first. I was expecting something darker...like more...like a real circus I guess? lol, I can't really explain it.
I agree : ) It's what I was hoping for as well actually. 'Circus' themes have been done to death & are usually very predictable...But Brit's always managed to add a twist so...
I'm sure it's gon'be'on-fyah! xD

she looks really pretty, though, and it gives off the vibe she gave when BOMT came out - the innocent, pop artist. I know for a few album covers, like the one on the last Ashlee Simpson CD, because the fans didn't like it that much, they changed it. this could be the case for Circus as well, since I've been reading around and not a whole lot of people are feelin it. who knows what will happen.
I hope the deluxe version has a different cover~
And Baby One More Time was an awesome album (if you like the cheesy pop stuff xD) her voice was just heaven on that album <3

oh yeah, the Britney fanbase is def the the best. and like, I can say that I'm proud to be a part of it, which is something I can't say for some other celebrities I like. Britney works so hard for us and we do the same in return - I mean, we got Womanizer to #1 on iTunes. ;D
True : )
I think she's working extra hard now though to make up for the past year...where fans were basically treated like crap x___X
Look at us now! We're being spoiled :p

ooh I heard that interview on YouTube a few days ago. aww her voice sounds really raspy lol, but it's probably from singing and working so hard on Circus. I seriously can't wait. esp for her new song with Madonna. I loved Me Against The Music. I hope it's as epic as that song, if not more so. ♥
No new song with Madonna sadly : (
The credits for 'Circus' were posted and Madonna's not on them D:

NEWS:

CIRCUS CREDITS-
WOMANIZER - Main Version
Written by: Briscoe, Nikesha / Akinyemi, Rafael
Produced by: K. Briscoe / The Outsyders

CIRCUS - Main Version
Written by: Claude Kelly / Gottwald, Lukasz / Levin, Benjamin
Produced by: Blanco, Benny / Dr. Luke
Guitar: Gottwald, Lukasz
Keyboards: Blanco, Benny / Gottwald, Lukasz
Percussion: Blanco, Benny / Gottwald, Lukasz
Background vocals: Claude Kelly / Dennis, Cathy / Marie, Myah

OUT FROM UNDER - Main Version
Written by: Birgisson, Arnthor / Hector, Wayne / Peiken, Shelly
Produced by: Sigsworth, Guy
Guitar: Page, Andy
Keyboards: Sigsworth, Guy
Strings: Sigsworth, Guy
Background vocals: Haywood, Leah

KILL THE LIGHTS - Main Version
Written by: Araica, Marcella / Boyd, Luke / Hills, Nathaniel / Washington, James
Produced by: Danja / Beanz, Jim

SHATTERED GLASS - Main Version
Written by: Claude Kelly / Gottwald, Lukasz / Levin, Benjamin
Produced by: Blanco, Benny / Dr. Luke / Claude Kelly
Background vocals: Claude Kelly / Wagner, Windy

IF U SEEK AMY - Main Version
Written by: Kotecha, Savan / Kronlund, Alexander / Martin, Max / Shellback
Produced by: Martin, Max
Background vocals: Kinnda / Martin, Max / Spears, Britney

UNUSUAL YOU - Main Version
Written by: Jonback, Henrik / Karlsson, Christian / Livingston, Kasia / Pontus Winnberg
Produced by: Bloodshy & Avant
Guitar: Bloodshy & Avant / Jonback, Henrik
Keyboards: Bloodshy & Avant
Background vocals: Livingston, Kasia

BLUR - Main Version
Written by: Araica, Marcella / Barthe, Stacy / Hills, Nathaniel
Produced by: Danja
Background vocals: Boyd, Luke

MMM PAPI - Main Version
Main Artist: Spears, Britney / Let's Go To War
Written by: Gough, Adrien / Nicole Morier / Peter-John Kerr / Spears, Britney / Walter, Henry
Produced by: Let's Go To War / Nicole Morier
Guitar: Worthy, Chris

MANNEQUIN - Main Version
Written by: Fauntleroy II, James / Knox, Rob / Mason, Jr.,Harvey
Produced by: Knox, Rob / Mason, Jr.,Harvey

LACE AND LEATHER - Main Version
Written by: Gottwald, Lukasz / Levin, Benjamin / Jackson, Ronnie / Storm, Frankie
Produced by: Blanco, Benny / Dr. Luke / Claude Kelly
Background vocals: Nova, Debi / Sebert, Kesha

MY BABY - Main Version
Written by: Sigsworth, Guy / Spears, Britney
Produced by: Sigsworth, Guy
Guitar: Page, Andy
Piano: Page, Andy
Stings: Page, Andy

RADAR - Main Version
Written by: Karlsson, C. / P. Winnberg / H. Jonback / Lewis, E. / Muhammad, B. / Nelson, C. / Que, J.
Produced by: Bloodshy & Avant
Guitar: Bloodshy & Avant
Keyboards: Bloodshy & Avant

The track 'Out From Under' is a cover of this song- X
I'd DIE to hear her vocals on a song like that! Brit ballads are amazing~

O, & bonus tracks for Europe & most probably also Australia-
14. Rock Me In (Main Version) 03:17 (co-written by Britney and Nicole Mornier)
15. Phonography (Main Version) 03:35 (This is probably the Lady Gaga song)

: D
Off to school soon bleh xD

Discussion!
Do people give you hard time [in real life] for liking Britney?
If so, why do you think this is?

Yes. I think it's deffo because of the past year...but now that Brit's better, it's not so bad : D
Besides, I love boasting to people about all her great accomplishments, and how hr songs are still going to number one ; )
Even in the midst of all her troubles, she released one of the hottest albums of her career (Blackout)!

Also confirmed; Brit will be performing on X-Factor on Nov 29!

~<3

Clash

He's Back!
I'm a fan of Britney Spears because; I love her voice and style of music on every single track she's released. She's very sexy and RAUNCHY and HOT.
My fave Britney song is; TOXIC, or Me Against The Music.
My fave Britney album is; My Prerogative: Greatest Hits. I liked every song Britney has released, but for some reason just never got an actual album. Circus should be my first actual album from Brit! So exciting! :D
Fill the blank with the correct lyric-; 'You Drive me CRAZY'
Anything else?; With cherries!

Now that Ketcho won't be pissed at me for not filling a form out, more stuff:

I think Britney did really well at the VMA's. She really proved that she could do anything, especially after last years performance. I wish the media weren't so critical. I always love seeing Brit unexpectedly, I always get a smile when I see her do anything :D

Also, Radar is the Bonus Track on Circus. I thought it was a Blackout track?

Do people give you hard time [in real life] for liking Britney?
If so, why do you think this is?

Well, considering I have next to no friends.. no.
But I do think the media goes too hard on Britney because for some reason they like abusing the attractive people and pushing them and their career into the ground. Unfortunately.

So yeah, *joins*!

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
Now that Ketcho won't be ****** at me for not filling a form out, more stuff:
****** at you?
Nevaaar : O
I think Britney did really well at the VMA's. She really proved that she could do anything, especially after last years performance. I wish the media weren't so critical. I always love seeing Brit unexpectedly, I always get a smile when I see her do anything
Totally : D
All she did at the VMA's this year was look pretty and people KNEW she was back. It's kinda awesome and sad at the same time xD
It's great coz' she showed the world that she's back, capable and won't let the past year affect her. But it's unfortunate that the public seems to think that Brit isn't Brit without the killer body : (
Sex appeal is a huge part of Brit's career, no doubt. But there IS more to Brit than that.
Also, Radar is the Bonus Track on Circus. I thought it was a Blackout track?
It is a Blackout track. I guess it's on there to make up for it not being a single last time. (It was supposed to be the fourth single). I hope she re-recorded it though, the original Radar, although a hot song, is too robotic for my liking.
Well, considering I have next to no friends.. no.
Everyone in your area is obviously blind and aren't able to see how awesome you are : )
But I do think the media goes too hard on Britney because for some reason they like abusing the attractive people and pushing them and their career into the ground. Unfortunately.
Not just attractive people. *looks at Amy Whinehouse*

It's sad.

Welcome to the club Clash! <3

News on the 'Circus' single!;

Posted by a reliable source from Breathheavy.com-

Francis Lawrence is the director. Second single will more than likely be released in accordance with the album. The song is hot and fits into the theme and rest of the songs on the album (more so than Womanizer, which was more of an attention grabber/"Britneys back" piece). The song is great. Very theatrical.
The beat is sick. Very poppy. Old school Britney, but fresh. Up-tempo verses with fast choruses. No dialogue in the beginning. Overall, a song with Britney doing what Britney does better than anyone else.
Those searching for class, maturity, dancing (and overall something new for Brit) will find it in the second video.

So it's directed by the same person who did her 'SLAVE 4 U' video : O
*orgasms*

What would you like to see in Britney's next video? : )

Clash

He's Back!
Posted by a reliable source from Breathheavy.com-

Francis Lawrence is the director. Second single will more than likely be released in accordance with the album. The song is hot and fits into the theme and rest of the songs on the album (more so than Womanizer, which was more of an attention grabber/"Britneys back" piece). The song is great. Very theatrical.
The beat is sick. Very poppy. Old school Britney, but fresh. Up-tempo verses with fast choruses. No dialogue in the beginning. Overall, a song with Britney doing what Britney does better than anyone else.
Those searching for class, maturity, dancing (and overall something new for Brit) will find it in the second video.

So it's directed by the same person who did her 'SLAVE 4 U' video : O
*orgasms*

So.. which song from the album is going to be released in accordance with the album? Are we supposed to guess from the hints?

What would you like to see in Britney's next video?
Well it's hard to say really. All of her video clips are good, and all are unique.
So I guess I'd like to see a good, unique video clip? :p
I think I'd like to see something like the My Prerogative video.

KetchupO

tωisted
So.. which song from the album is going to be released in accordance with the album? Are we supposed to guess from the hints?
O, didn't I say already xD ?
The next single will be the song 'Circus'. It should be released a week after the release of the album, but if Womanizer is still strong at that time, it may even be pushed till January o_o (highly doubt it though)
The third single will most likely be a powerful ballad... But that's not confirmed yet.

I think I'd like to see something like the My Prerogative video.
You know, I don't think she'd ever do anything like the bed scenes in 'My Prerogative' anymore... but who knows! xD
I hope it's like the source says. Sexy, but at the same time, classy.
Imo, some scenes in 'My Prerogative' were plain out trashy :x
But it was one of her best clips! hehe~

Keeping the duscussion going :p
What's your fave Britney ballad and why?
What song of Britney's do you feel you most relate to, why?

Brit has actually had many inspiring ballads that often go unnoticed by the public since her record label has this thing with only releasing sure-fire-hits -__-"
I think 'Let Go' & 'heart' are her best : )
Let Go is just filled with raw emotion & Heart is, well...just listen to it & you'll know~ <3
And omg...'SOMEDAY'! - best ballad in history? I think so.

I think the song I relate to best by Britney would be...
'The Answer' & 'Breathe On Me' & 'Ooh Ooh Baby' :x

Last edited:

Chelc

Yeah, it's going to be same Radar. Tbh, I love Radar so much, it could be on every album she puts out until she dies and I will still love it, lol, but still. Everyone outside of the US, you will also? be getting Rock Me In and Phonography.

wth? I thought she was doing a song with Madonna. :[ I was looking forward to major epicness. ;-; I'm sure all of her songs will be epic as they always are yeah but I loved it when those two worked together.

Dude, Slave 4 U was one of my favorite videos, so now I REALLY can't wait for this. Ty for the news!

What would you like to see in Britney's next video?
Every video she puts out is unique and sexy as hell. I want something like that, plzkthnx Britney ilu. <3

Do people give you hard time [in real life] for liking Britney? If so, why do you think this is?
Not really, but lol in middle school I remember it was so ~uncool~ to be a Britney (or even a Christina) fan. Some girls did tease me about it, but it really had no affect on my love for Brit at all. My closest friends love Britney, so when we hang out and stuff we blast her music in the car all of the time. 8'D It's great.

Haha, I hate those people who call themselves "fans" who turned into an anti when she was having a hard time, and now that she's back, they're like, "WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU BRITNEY!" lol, gdiaf.

I agree with Clash. The media is way to hard on her and those paps needs to gtfo. lmfao, did you guys see this? Jeez, they're ridiculous. I love how that guy fell over trying to get shots of Brit, rofl.

What's your fave Britney ballad and why?
Everytime, def. I'm a huge In the Zone fan, so yeah. I guess because I can relate it to so well is the reason why I love it so much. Shadow as well, for the same reasons.

What song of Britney's do you feel you most relate to, why?
The two mentioned above, and lately Oops!...I Did It Again. There are a lot of guys that like me lately but I have no interest in them, lmao, and I didn't even try to lead them to think that I like them, but I guess I did somehow. It sucks. I've been listening to the song on repeat since the weekend because of it. XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11515

I have to join this :[
Britney is too fierce for me not to [:

Q. I'm a fan of Britney Spears because;
A. She's so fierce.
And she's amazing while she is fierce. :]
And I've always loved her music ever since her first album came out. :]

Q. My fave Britney song is;
A. Four-way tie between Womanizer, Piece of Me, Lucky, and ...Baby One More Time.

Q. My fave Britney album is;
A. ...Baby One More Time, Oops! I Did It Again

Q. Fill the blank with the correct lyric;
A. You Drive me crazy

Q. Anything else?;
A. Britney rocks, no matter what she does.
She'll always be ~*~amazing~*~ in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

KetchupO

tωisted
Welcome to the club Erik! : D

Haha, I hate those people who call themselves "fans" who turned into an anti when she was having a hard time, and now that she's back, they're like, "WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU BRITNEY!" lol, gdiaf.
Tell me about it :/
I don't see why they would suddenly turn on Brit coz' she wasn't 'well'.
She still produced some hot music and gave fans what is possibly one of the greatest albums of her career.

I am sad by how Blackout was just thrown away :(
It had so much potential hits...posibbly the only album that actually DESERVED a re-release this year.
*Looks at Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad'...um yeah...It HAS gone bad...& lmao, guess what : P ? It's getting yet ANOTHER release before her NEW album in JANUARY -__- What is this like the 5th time? xD* anyway...

I'm so glad this club has members ^^ hehe~
Serebii needs more Britney :x

Do ya'll think I should change a rule and let you guys begin discussions aswell?
If the club continues to do well & we gain more members I shall ^^

Alright, it's time!

Confessions of a Britney fan!
What's something Britney related you've done that you'd just DIE if anyone knew or saw? :p

Me? ...well er...'Touch Of My Hand' + My hand. I think that's enough info xD

Haha, also-
What kick started your fandom for Brit Brit? : )
I've been a fan since '...Baby One More Time!' but believe it or not,
'Piece Of Me' is what really ignited this flame of obsession in me :p
That song was just to badass! So 'In your face' but in a classy, addictive way!
It showed me that Brit isn't just another diva. She wasn't gonna sit back and let all this negativity get to her, she was speaking up. That's actually my fave aspect about Britney. Her strength, determination and perseverance!

EDIT: pix!

Britney's the Halloween Witch! With friends, her dad (in the mask) & her two beautiful children~
And omg you guys she feeds her kids candy what a horrible mother! : O!
[/bad media] xD

And an AMAZING comparison of Brit Brit as a baby with Jayden (her youngest baby xD) How cute! : D

& our Brit's lookin hot & focused while practicing for her tour & upcoming performances!

We've seen her with a whip...and now a cane? Interesting... Can't wait to see what it's for!

~

Last edited:

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
Oh! *tries not to wet self*

She the -excuse my language- sh*t! I mean really, c'mon.

My fave Britney song is;

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Blackout

CRAZY! I just can't sleep. I'm so excited, I'm in too deep. Oooooh, crazy! But it... oh, sorry.

Anything else?;

I'm one of the few people who defended her butt when she went through her *whistles* phase!

KetchupO

tωisted
Welcome to the club FusionSonic : D

I'm so happy to see that there are actually Britney fans on this forum xD
I was considering permanently 'migrating' to a Britney forum : P
I guess I can be on both now xD

I'm one of the few people who defended her butt when she went through her *whistles* phase!
That's great : )
But what I don't understand is, how people even have the nerve to diss someone obviously mentally ill just because they're famous. I mean honestly, usually haters know nothing about Brit except the sh!t the media feeds them.
I bet none of them knew that Brit's aunt had passed away 2 days before her head shaving incident. I bet no one knew that her 'friends' Adnan and Sam were drugging her and using her for money (Sam was actually the one who told her Keven told him that she could keep her kids longer on the day they were taken away from her...).

In the time where she needed to be left alone most, the media took advantage of her. I'm happy she's better now and she's removed all the pesky weeds from her life.

And the people that called her 'fat' are just down right low. She had just had two babies, I reckon she looked amazing o_O
I don't know why people have to be so negative... On the bright side though, she sure showed them : ) What a remarkable transformation!

I'll be getting some before & after up in here soon! xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.