• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In which generation did you start playing?

Which Gen did you start playing in?

• Gen I

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Gen II

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Gen III

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • Gen IV

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Gen V

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Generation 1. My first game was Red, which was my first ever video game.

Ricky_Ragger

Gen 1, Pokemon Yellow Was the first Pokemon game I ever played. Oh How I miss my first team.

Aquarelle

Staff member
The first game I owned was Gold, but I have been a Pokemon fan since Gen I in 1998 (started with the anime).

I was around for generation one, but I never played a Pokemon game myself until Gold. That was the first game I played. <3 Too bad the battery is dead...ah well, I still have Silver and Crystal!

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Emerald, and I still have that cartridge after 4 and a half year! :D

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Gen 1, pkmn Red, with Charmander. Skipped the original gen 2 though :p

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Gen 1. Started with Yellow, later went back and played Red and Blue, and went on to play every main series game since.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I've been playing since Gen 1

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Well, technically I started with Blue. Played it for a week before I got Red some time afterwards. Anyway, generation 1 was where I started.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
gen 2 it was along time ago in my friend silver