1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Inazuma Eleven Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by PokeRhymeBeat, Sep 26, 2012.

1. PokeRhymeBeat

PokeRhymeBeat Well-Known Member

Inazuma Eleven is a RPG/Soccer game for the DS Wii and the 3DS. So far they are 5 games for the handhelds and 2 or 3 for the Wii. Does anyone plan on getting Inazuma Eleven 2 Chrono Stone?

[video=youtube;O2Z_TohFphs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Z_TohFphs[/video]

2. arceus7

arceus7 Arcane Of The Wild

Dinosaurs=faceplam

3. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I've seen a few episodes of Season 1 of the anime (about 20 episodes as of now), and I already love it. I'm planning on getting the first game either for Christmas or for my birthday. Since this is a Level-5 series, I'm all in for it. <3

4. arceus7

Everything with Endou Mamoru is awesome, I just couldnt sit through it anymore when they introduced time travel with dinosaurs

5. PokeRhymeBeat

PokeRhymeBeat Well-Known Member

yeah first series (trilogy) was better but I do like some stuff from GO tbh. First season was cool but kinda ave mixed feelings of the current arc.

6. arceus7

Of course. I like it before when Endou was the coach and not back from the past