• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inazuma Eleven

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Being one of my favourite series nowadays, I was shocked as well as amazed to find out that there wasn't a thread for these games/anime/manga yet.

But now there is.

All SPPF rules apply, and ban and stuff and other rules which are obvious.
((I'll edit this later))

I'll try to post a new question to discuss every week.

This week's question:
Who is your favourite character from the IE franchise?
None yet

One last thing remains to say:

It'll all work out!

Keysmash

buys meat
Oh, nice. I did nothing but watch Ina11 the summer before last. I watched the entire original series, Go!, and some of Go! Chrono Stone (I have no life). I've always wanted to play the game, but... I don't have the best kind of skills at this kind.

Anyway, my favourite character is... impossible to choose. There are just so many (over 2000 unique characters, I believe the count was, as of the end of the original series). Would this thread prefer using the Japanese or English names?

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
My favourite character is Max, just because he has an awesome hat! I really liked the first game on DS, the second one was meh, and I haven't bothered to buy the third, although my friend says it is very good (he is a big fan though, so it is probably a bit biased). I think that the TV series was a bit dull though.

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
so far I have played the all the English games that have been released. inazuma eleven: blizzard, inazuma eleven 3: bomb blast and inazuma eleven go: light were the versions i picked. my favorite character from the first 3 games has got to be David samford (Japanese name is Sakuma jirou) in the GO games I don't really have a favorite character yet.

Keysmash

buys meat
so far I have played the all the English games that have been released. inazuma eleven: blizzard, inazuma eleven 3: bomb blast and inazuma eleven go: light were the versions i picked. my favorite character from the first 3 games has got to be David samford (Japanese name is Sakuma jirou) in the GO games I don't really have a favorite character yet.

I've never understood Sakuma. Like, the eyepatch? Did he get nailed by a ball as a child or something?

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Well, I believe he just wears it because Ray Dark ((The Evil Guy)) gave it to him, just like Jude, IIRC.
Because when he is powered up by the Alien Stone, we can clearly see that his eye behind it functions normally

Keysmash

buys meat
Well, I believe he just wears it because Ray Dark ((The Evil Guy)) gave it to him, just like Jude, IIRC.
Because when he is powered up by the Alien Stone, we can clearly see that his eye behind it functions normally

Doesn't make sense, though. Seeing through one eye doesn't allow one to see depth, everything is in 2D. That's dangerous...

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Well, they were the bad guys in the beginning after all, and bad guys resemble pirates somewhat in evilness.

Still, it is quite strange though, that eyepatch