• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Incest

After seeing a movie revolving around the subject I became curious as to what your stance is on the subject.

I believe there is nothing wrong with incest. If anything, by being a non-homophobic, pro-gay rights person it would be hypocritical of me to be against incest.

Now I don't know what the direction of the thread should be(legal/illegal right/wrong) but if it is wrong/right seems like a good place to start.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I love how you post a new topic every day revolving around sex.

I hope you relize that we are on a POKEMON PG forum.

By the way, I think it is sick.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Isn't this like where you date/do it with your close relatives?
If so EEEEEWWWWWWWW! I would never date someone I was reltaed too; thats just gross.

I love how you post a new topic every day revolving around sex.
I hope you relize that we are on a POKEMON PG forum.

By the way, I think it is sick.

umm, no I do not. My latest has been a normal thread.(pun intended)

And to the replies so far. Many people had thought/think the same thing about homosexuality. They thought/think of it as "nasty,nasty,nasty."

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Its disgusting. And you saying its like homosexuality, I think thats nasty in itself but I do agree with gay rights. Incest is just straight up repulsive.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'm Bi sexual. I am pro gay rights.

Seriously, would you **** your mom or dad or brother or sister?

denizenofevil

I find it hard to believe that out of the Earth's whole population, a person participating in incest couldn't find anyone else to do it with. That, or no one else would do it with them. How desperate would you have to be?! It's wrong and it's illegal, for a reason! Offsprings from an incestual couple tend to have more birth defects and such.

muumajii23

What does being gay have to do with having sex with your relatives?

He's using it as a comparison. For a very long time, homosexuality was treated... very badly to say the least. Saying it was disgusting was the norm at that time. And now, it is very widely accepted.

Now, anyways... ON TOPIC!!

Now, my views on this are not the popular opinion. I believe that love should not be bound to constraints, such as gender, race, and in this case, blood relations (I'm using that term because family has a wide definition now-a-days...). It's not anything I would have any interest in myself, but if it's consensual, go nuts. I don't mind. xD

I find it hard to believe that out of the Earth's whole population, a person participating in incest couldn't find anyone else to do it with. That, or no one else would do it with them. How desperate would you have to be?! It's wrong and it's illegal, for a reason! Offsprings from an incestual couple tend to have more birth defects and such.

A) If they're in love, why go for second best? Love is love in my eyes...
B) (Never mind, I failed. -_-')

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
What does being gay have to do with having sex with your relatives?

Brother screwing a brother/ Son screwing a father/Uncles/etc.

It's a big leap, but it does associate itself.

Also: muumaji said it pretty well.

I'm Bi sexual. I am pro gay rights.

Seriously, would you **** your mom or dad or brother or sister?

I wouldn't but some first cousins want too. A surprising amount of people would like too.

Maybe it's not the fact that they couldn't find anybody/they were so desperate. Maybe they just wanted to play around with their relatives. Shocking! Isn't it? It's not fair to them to assume like that. It's almost like assuming Gays or so desperate because they couldn't find a woman.

Me personally, I find Incest absolutely disgusting. Should people have the right to do it? That's a hard answer. I generally say no, because the effects of inbreeding could seriously damage a baby. It's just so repugnant. If they do love eatchother, it just makes it more complicated. If it's consented, does it give them the right? I'm not sure if I can give an answer. I'm gonna go with no children because of the effects on said child. It's just so utterly confusing. If they love eatchother they have the right to go wild, but it would be extremely unfiar for the law to limit on their babies. So I suppose the stance is yes? I still find it absolutely disgusting.

I want to tell them to not make babies, but if the law works they can. >_<

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I believe there is nothing wrong with incest. If anything, by being a non-homophobic, pro-gay rights person it would be hypocritical of me to be against incest.

You, sir, are a sick person. Homosexuality is a different issue, but I draw the line at incest. It's disgusting. There's nothing more repulsive than a father having sex with his daughter, son with mother, cousin with cousin (up until fourth cousin, I believe is where it's legal), and vice versa. And this, sadly, happens all the time. The girl gets pregnant from that, she is to have the baby aborted. I may be against abortion, but this is the only time I accept it.

Sure, it was accepted among royalty for many years, but they've outlawed that eventually after they've discovered their bloodline was thinning, if little too late, I suppose.

B) That myth about birth defects in incestuous relationships are entirely false.

Prove it. It's true in the animal kingdom. We have fish that keep having babies with each other (the first fish turned out to be brother and sister), and a few have come out with crooked backs. How is it NOT true with humans?

Last edited:
You, sir, are a sick person. Homosexuality is a different issue, but I draw the line at incest. It's disgusting. There's nothing more repulsive than a father having sex with his daughter, son with mother, cousin with cousin (up until fourth cousin, I believe is where it's legal), and vice versa. And this, sadly, happens all the time. The girl gets pregnant from that, she is to have the baby aborted. I may be against abortion, but this is the only time I accept it.

And why is it so sick if the 2 would be consenting individuals?
And what you specified seems to be rape/child molestation.... :/

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Regardless if it causes more birth defects or not its still disgusting.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

And rape/child molestation can come from a father sexually abusing his children.

Tell me, would you have sex with your parents by any chance?

denizenofevil

Even if it's between two consenting adults, it's wrong because there will always be a risk of pregnancy where an offspring could be conceived and born with birth defects.

You sea, I ain't not against inbreededness cause my mammy and pappy were cuzzins and they loved each other. And these extra arms do come and handy! I ain't having no problems with my teacher learnin me stuff neither!

Last edited:
Regardless if it causes more birth defects or not its still disgusting.

And what about brother/brother and sister/sister? Obviously they can't procreate with each other.

*holds that Adam/Eve family had to have had incest*

And rape/child molestation can come from a father sexually abusing his children.

Moogles explained the first part. :)

And no I wouldn't. Again talk consenting individuals, here.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord

I'm not sure if you get it. He is talking about two consenting individuals, where you have clearly depicted a father raping his daughter. Unless that wasn't what you were describing.

And no I wouldn't tyvm.

And what about brother/brother and sister/sister? Obviously they can't procreate with each other.

*holds the fact that Adam/Eve had to have had incest*

*holds the fact that Adam and Eve did NOT have to have incest, their children did
That's always bothered me, but according to the Bible, the entire human race, which was probably full of deformed creatures, was wiped out by the Flood, save Noah and his family. But then again, they were probably deformed, too.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle

*holds the fact that Adam/Eve had to have had incest*

I said Regardless of birth defects its still disgusting. I don't care if you can or can't have a kid it's still gross.