• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Incest

Lucos

I'm not saying incest is really that nasty, but it's pretty awkward and disturbing though.

Though I wonder, I once had a crush on my niece, but she's not blood-related to me (my uncle married her mom a few years ago). Does this count as incest? I think it doesn't. But who cares anyway, it was a longgggggggggg time ago after all. We where just stupid young teenagers.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm not saying incest is really that nasty, but it's pretty awkward and disturbing though.

Though I wonder, I once had a crush on my niece, but she's not blood-related to me (my uncle married her mom a few years ago). Does this count as incest? I think (hope) it doesn't.

Good question. I had a crush on a distant cousin, so I'm wondering if a crush would count as incest. I would hope not since nothing sexual happened.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I think it's very weird for two family members to participate in such actions, but if both are above the legal age then they should have the right to do it. Not every time will the off spring have some defect. Defects will only occur if some sort of genetic mutation occurs(which isn't the case with inbreeding), or if the lack of genetic diversity puts two recessive genes that could have been in both parents together in the offspring, leading to a genetic disorder. It's only a higher chance, it won't happen all the time. In fact, most of the time nothing will happen or the sperm will fail to fertilize the egg.

Why should people who have these feeling towards family members be denied the right because YOU think it's gross or wrong?

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Grei,

You say it isn't fair to compare homosexuality and incest. Many black people take offense to being compared to homosexuals, so why don't you demand an apology from homosexuals for that? Many psychiatrists will say incestuous people have psychological problems (one reason why it is illegal). There are still numerous psychiatrists who say homosexuality is a psychological disorder. I'm just comparing psychological disorders.

As to what is incest, states have legal definitions which are usually based on science. You'd have to look up the incest laws in each state to know what they are, but I'm sure they are pretty similar.

True, but I still know that, while incestuous people are or may usually have psychological problems, that doesn't mean that only people with psychological problems are incestuous. If you udnerstand. And no, homosexuality is not a psychological "disorder".

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I think it's very weird for two family members to participate in such actions, but if both are above the legal age then they should have the right to do it. Not every time will the off spring have some defect. Defects will only occur if some sort of genetic mutation occurs(which isn't the case with inbreeding), or if the lack of genetic diversity puts two recessive genes that could have been in both parents together in the offspring, leading to a genetic disorder. It's only a higher chance, it won't happen all the time. In fact, most of the time nothing will happen or the sperm will fail to fertilize the egg.

Why should people who have these feeling towards family members be denied the right because YOU think it's gross or wrong?

Awesome, they have the right to do it. I also have the right to f*ck my dog. That doesn't help us answer the question of whether it's right or wrong. Clearly, you find something wrong with it if you find it "weird".

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I don't know that much to start..

I find it weird that's one point..but that's just me

I say if they love each and there are an above age..whatever

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
It's a personal freedom to love a relative romantically, and indeed to make love to them. If it's consensual, there shouldn't be an issue. No one has the right to tell them what they can do with their own bodies. That's my stance.

At any rate, children produced from incestuous sex aren't necessarily defective in every case. If the couple understand the risk factors and act responsibly, then there shouldn't be a problem. I don't think incest should be outlawed simply because the children may be damaged if both parents share a particular gene that might not end up as a big issue anyway.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Awesome, they have the right to do it. I also have the right to f*ck my dog. That doesn't help us answer the question of whether it's right or wrong. Clearly, you find something wrong with it if you find it "weird".

By all means, f*ck your dog. I won't think any less of you if you do so, just as long as you get your dogs consent,which seems hard to do. Just because something is weird doesn't make it wrong. A guy liking Twilight is weird, yet I find the books enjoyable at times and find nothing wrong with it. Weird =/= wrong.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
By all means, f*ck your dog. I won't think any less of you if you do so, just as long as you get your dogs consent,which seems hard to do. Just because something is weird doesn't make it wrong. A guy liking Twilight is weird, yet I find the books enjoyable at times and find nothing wrong with it. Weird =/= wrong.

Thank you. For a moment, I feared you were one of those lukewarm acceptors who simply hid behind the banner of personal liberty to justify a perceived taboo activity. At least you have rationale behind your stance.

For the record, I do indeed enjoy f*cking my dog.

STICKTOPIA

I don't think incest is right but at the same time not totally against it. There are ppl out there that do it and we can't do anything about it. As long as it has nothing to do with us then we shouldn't care at all.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Thank you. For a moment, I feared you were one of those lukewarm acceptors who simply hid behind the banner of personal liberty to justify a perceived taboo activity. At least you have rationale behind your stance.

For the record, I do indeed enjoy f*cking my dog.

Well I think that's good to know... taboo no more ?

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
LOL. Children debating as if they're adults. I miss you, SPPf.

Anyway, topic at hand. Incest is hot, especially if they're twin brothers and I get to watch or (preferably) lend a hand.

There has not been one convincing objective argument against incest in this entire thread.

Now, carry on.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Incest is ok if it only features in Yuri.

Now to the actual debate.
Incest is wrong. There is a higher chance of deformities in the resulting baby. IF it can be proven beforehand that there will be no deformities then i suppose they can do what they want.
I personally am against it. It's just wrong. I suppose that is a bit of a result of modern social norms. Still just wrong...

Frank The Bunny

Sex with your sister is still sex, if she's hot go for it!

No, you sick person. The OP and everyone who agreed with him that it's not so bad is completely stupid. It's your sibling...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I'm editing this post cause of the fact that I just realized how homophobic, stereotypical and batshit insane SPPF's /b/ is.

Last edited: