• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Incomplete Diamond Team

Tira_ShadowHeart

Pokemon Breeder
hello? anyone here?
i know the above post was off-topic, but im trying to review what might be of use to me.
i might consider posting this team on the competitive forum, but i doubt it. i dont think it would last a day in that forum.
anyways, any other help on this team? like, say i allowed you to choose one pokemon to replace with a Physical, Special, or Mixed Wall pokemon that could be used competitively. any ideas? and what pokemon to replace?

Dusknoir- you could replace crobat for that
w/ leftovers
-W-o-W
-EarthQuake
-Shadow Sneak/ Shadow Punch
-ThuderPunch
That spell's West

Oh Yeah your Team is highly vulnerable to the Rock/ground combo, if you wanna use it competitively

Last edited:
For blaziken i think you should keep shadow ball because it is a special atack.Give lucairo choice specs.Keep electrive not luxray.Give crobat a choice band and teach a physical move in the 4th slot

Tira_ShadowHeart

Pokemon Breeder
okay... thanks for responding!

yeah, i was kinda leaning toward Electivire anyways.

Dusknoir or Crobat? Crobat is a BL Pokemon, but so is Blaziken (woulda been OU if Infernape hadn't come along... darnit they completely ruined the uniqueness of that type-combo!). Dusknoir has higher stats, true, but it is also used more often and more teams will have counters for it...

should I replace Nasty Plot with Brave Bird or something? for Crobat. Nah, because it already has a Flying-type move.

YES!!! Keeping Shadow Ball. Blaziken has both good Atk and Sp. Atk stats (both of which are better than Infernape's), and I didn't see what Stone Edge could hit that ThunderPunch couldn't (well, yes, Fire-types, but I can take care of them with Empoleon's Surf/Earthquake or Electivire's Earthquake).

Tira_ShadowHeart

Pokemon Breeder
Weavile – Expert Belt
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
Attacks:
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace
-Brick Break
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Hp
physical sweeper

Blaziken – Leftovers/ Shell Bell
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
Attacks:
-Sky Uppercut
-Blaze Kick
-Shadow Claw
-ThunderPunch
EVs: ? Atk, 252 Spd, ?
???

Lucario – Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
Ability: Inner Focus
Attacks:
-Aura Sphere
-Psychic
-Dark Pulse
-Water Pulse/ Hidden Power [Water]
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, ? Spd, ?
special sweeper

Empoleon – Leftovers/ Shell Bell
Nature: Quiet/ Sassy/ Mild?
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: (this moveset hits 11 out of 17 types, and the other 6 (Water, Ice, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Normal) are no match (type-wise) for Empoleon's types (Water/Steel)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Drill Peck
-Earthquake
EVs: ? Atk/ Def, ? Sp. Atk/ Sp. Def, ?
if i change the EVs to Def instead of Atk, it could be a mixed wall

Electivire – Expert Belt
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Motor Drive
Attacks: (this moveset hits 14 out of 17 types, and the last 3 (Ghost, Psychic, & Fighting) could become a problem if I let them)
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
EVs: ? Atk, ? Spd, ?
could be a physical sweeper, but im not getting rid of Weavile; just thought i needed an Electric-type

Crobat – ???
Nature: Modest
Ability: Inner Focus
Attacks:
-Air Slash
-Sludge Bomb
-Dark Pulse
-U-Turn
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Hp
???

OR

Dusknoir – Leftovers
Nature:
Ability:
Attacks:
-Will-o-Wisp
-Earthquake
-Shadow Sneak/ Shadow Punch
-ThunderPunch
EVs: ?
replacement for Crobat, although there will be many counters to it...

P.S. how do you put images up onto forums? besides the ones I've been using, I mean.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Shadow Ball, with Adamant Nature? Go with Shadow Claw instead :)

For Crobat, go with U-Turn. With Modest Nature, U-Turn to get out becomes better than using a physical attack like Return.

Tira_ShadowHeart

Pokemon Breeder
^^; typed it in wrong, thanks!

and thanks for the Return/ U-Turn advice. Return was just a possibility.

...I'm beginning to think that I might be better off with Electivire in some other team. There might be a better Pokemon to use in his place, like, say some sort of tank like Snorlax?

Last edited:

Tira_ShadowHeart

Pokemon Breeder
I've had people ask me this, and the reason I'm not EDITing my 1st post is because I think it would make the people who've helped me with this look like idiots for correcting mistakes that don't exist, hence the EDITing thing. But yes, I do know how to use the EDIT button. Just go to the last page to see the most recent post; I'll just put that at the top of my 1st post instead.