• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Indigo League Trainers Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I published this over at FFN

It's only one chapter so far but I hope you like it. It's about pure adventure, watch these characters go through the Kanto region as they learn about the Pokemon they are paired with. There is struggle, development, villainous activity, and so many other small plot points. Each new chapter will be from one of the main characters perspectives. Please, tell me what you think.

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonfree

Just me
Please read the rules of the Fan Fiction forum. In particular:

If part of your story is not in the first post, then you must post it immediately afterwards – we will check the post time. Saying “I will post my fic later” is not acceptable. Similarly, you must post the entire chapter at once – don’t divide a chapter into multiple posts or only write up half of it and edit in the rest later. The exception to this is if your chapter is too long to fit onto one post. Please also note that you cannot link to your fic on another site.

You're welcome to create a new thread for your story if you want to post the story on here, but just linking to FFN is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.