• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infamous Members of Years Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocund

Poldark
This thread got me looking on the lulz section of the wiki.

Needless to say, I will LOVE trollspotting here! :D

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Did any of you guys know that PsiUmbreon made it to the national semifinals in JAA a few years ago? I daresay he must be better at Pokemon than most people here. I played in JAA too, but only got to the second round in the regional tournament I attended. :/

facetious

facetious
Did any of you guys know that PsiUmbreon made it to the national semifinals in JAA a few years ago? I daresay he must be better at Pokemon than most people here. I played in JAA too, but only got to the second round in the regional tournament I attended. :/
That will look good on his resume.

Does PsiUmbreon still whine about girls and how much his life sucks constantly on his LJ? I haven't kept up.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Since the Almighty Arceus made it so.

??????

That guy.
Since the Almighty Arceus made it so.
More importantly, can I warrant enough unwarranted self-importance for a page?

And why isn't there a page for the "It is Coming" "meme"? And who is in charge of this genius idea?

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Don't you have to be hated to be on wiki? 2nd, no Idea. I think Cipher created wiki, but I could be wrong.

Cipher did create it, and anyone can be on it. I'd make the pages if I knew more about the topics than I do, which is next to nothing.

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Anyone can have a page. Hell, if you want you can start your own. It was really meant for light hearted humor, but people take themselves way too seriously and it stopped being amusing pretty quickly.

I think I remember that. It's too bad he serebiicide'd, I miss his sensibility.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have to admit, I lol whenever someone makes their own page, someone edits it and they get all butthurt over it and asks Cipher to delete it.

kochoupink

butts lol
I have to admit, I lol whenever someone makes their own page, someone edits it and they get all butthurt over it and asks Cipher to delete it.

You should see his PM box. It's a riot. He gets so many whiners. Guys, it's a wiki. Don't take it seriously, for ****'s sake.

On-topic, am I the only person here who kinda misses the Pokephilia club? Creepiest part of the forum ever. Without it, at whom are we supposed to laugh?

??????

That guy.
Cipher did create it, and anyone can be on it. I'd make the pages if I knew more about the topics than I do, which is next to nothing.
I must find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.