• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infamous Members of Years Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Banned
SPPf wiki discussion can be re-directed to visitor messages, if you would so kindly.

Why am I leaving this thread open, I should be fired.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Does anyone else recall S-H-U-P-P-E-T

I was friends with him at one point till I came out as being bi. I knew he has a few issues with other members as well.

L.F.D.

Does anyone else recall S-H-U-P-P-E-T

I was friends with him at one point till I came out as being bi. I knew he has a few issues with other members as well.

L.F.D.

wasnt he hacked or something, and a nude of himself was posted in a really old version of the picture thread? not sure if it was him, but i do remember about that.

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
Wow, I haven't been here for ages and I have to say, I'm surprised about PsiUmbreon.

I do remember a Blue Pikachu or something, some 13 year old jesus freak. Might not have been too noteworthy but buggered the hell out of me.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Anyone remember Jakotsu? I believe she got permabanned for having a second account, but she was pretty much the groupie for the "thread-jacking" days of Rave, Archimedes, and (to some extent) Hero and Swampy.

Status
Not open for further replies.