• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infection Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berty106

these are great ^_^
the idea is great,
and best of all it wasn't really cheesy and well badly done!
each of the poses are very good and powerfull and also original!
and the shadings great too!
and the weather is very suiting!
although i do agree with the lightening comment!
i must say again though how much i love the poses! =p

i'd like to see a tangela, would work well with all the vines and shtuff =p
don't you get bord of working basicly with just orange and green x)?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Apparently not. I can understand Deoxys mutating some innocent Pokémon, but how does it manage to change the writing? Does it make a new one? (Also, I thought Deoxys is a computer virus, if anything, since it seems to be so closely related to rockets and all. Of course, a real-life virus does mutate its host cells, so this is...somewhat explainable.)

I still want to see May infected. That would look hilarious.

I'd like to see a story behind this...or will I be burdened with that task? There are so many curious thoughts that arise when I see these images.

EDIT: Two more thoughts. Will it infect Timmy? And I know what Pokémon is on the TV. It's Kyogre.

Last edited:

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Apparently not. I can understand Deoxys mutating some innocent Pokémon, but how does it manage to change the writing? Does it make a new one? (Also, I thought Deoxys is a computer virus, if anything, since it seems to be so closely related to rockets and all. Of course, a real-life virus does mutate its host cells, so this is...somewhat explainable.)

I still want to see May infected. That would look hilarious.

I'd like to see a story behind this...or will I be burdened with that task? There are so many curious thoughts that arise when I see these images.

EDIT: Two more thoughts. Will it infect Timmy? And I know what Pokémon is on the TV. It's Kyogre.

Deoxys is a Space Virus (Not a Pokemon persay) That mutated into a humanoid form when exposed to Laser Beams (At least thats what Nintendo writers say)

And I liked changing the writing from Chinese to Alien.Was a little,yet cool detail =)
(Heres a Picture of Spiritao,a Fight/Ghost type)

Infecting human characters was something I was keeping for the end,so ull get to see May and even Ash infected...

There is a Story behind all this drawings,but I cant reveal anything...yet.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, okay then. I guess these images would be more of a teaser then, like a bunch of billboard advertisements for a movie.

I don't know too much about Deoxys except that I'd name mine "Gene," though that info does sound familiar. That's a very very strange thing to happen though. Got any idea what that weird sphere thingy on its chest is supposed to be?

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Well, okay then. I guess these images would be more of a teaser then, like a bunch of billboard advertisements for a movie.

I don't know too much about Deoxys except that I'd name mine "Gene," though that info does sound familiar. That's a very very strange thing to happen though. Got any idea what that weird sphere thingy on its chest is supposed to be?

Yes,that Sphere is a vital Organ (AKA Deoxys Weak Spot)

In the Manga is the Organ that controls Deoxys ability to change its form.

Im making an announcement now:
Im leaving for holidays far away from home,and I wont be back until next Thursday...So till then,no more Infected Pokes.;355;

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Okay. I just knew about this topic now, so it doesn't bother me too much.

I've seen the movie about Deoxys...I guess I'll ask the others, but wasn't Deoxys good-natured in the movie? Didn't it come to Earth just to find its sister or something?

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Okay. I just knew about this topic now, so it doesn't bother me too much.

I've seen the movie about Deoxys...I guess I'll ask the others, but wasn't Deoxys good-natured in the movie? Didn't it come to Earth just to find its sister or something?

There are good and bad people in the world...
Since Deoxys race seems an advanced and inteligent race,im sure they can choose to be evil or good,just like us.That couple where more like civilians...

But think of the Deoxys that comes to invade more like soldiers.Why they came? which is their purpose here on earth? That will be revealed,but not now.

After the Infected Pokemon,ill start some drawings that will be related to the story.Appart from infected main characters like Ash.

This story develops different than a Fanfic or a Comic...it will be made by images and descriptions.

pinkidiot22

<Him & Mudkip PWN U!
oh snap!
those are cool!
i really dont see anything wrong with em!

-P.I. ;155;

purpleslime

These are realy good.
Maby you could do an eevee one that can chang into it's evoltions like deoxys can change into it's forms. A ditto one would also be cool but that may be hard.

Zee-V70

Those are pretty good; but Erureido's "head" thing reminds me of the Covenant Elite's helmets in Halo 2 for some reason. xD
If you're not too busy, how about trying an infected Pichu?

Groudon's#1fan

Those are the best drawings I've ever seen!

I'm not sure if you take requests but if you do please make an Infected Groudon.;383;

Samayowa

you amaze me.
These are AMAZING. Really really well done!

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Hmm...on the TV, or on top of the TV? I don't see any Kyogre, but there's something on top of the TV which looks sorta like a Cascoon or a Silcoon...

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Nah, it's on the static on the TV. If you stare at it for a while, you can see Kyogre. The front of it is near the power-left corner.

Deoxys soldiers? Sounds reasonable. But if the Deoxys race is anything like humans, then we should be seeing Deoxys protestors on the streets (or in space, I guess) holding picket signs urging the Deoxys Republicans against infection and imperialism.

And this'll be like a picture book! Cool.

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Rather impressive. :D
Gives it a bit of a Kraken look.
However, you might want to redo the water, but it seems like you already realized the problem.

latiaswindblast

Can you make a Goukazaru?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Of course, Deoxys isn't really that powerful. its Defense and Special Defense suck majorly for three out of its four forms, and the fourth sacrifices every other stat for it.

Still, I didn't expect Tentacruel, and that looks awesome. Know what it reminds me of? The last part of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, when Jack is alone on his ship as the giant squid is attacking it.

General Blaze

Not the face!
I'd like to see the faces of the sailors on those boats when that Tentcruel showed up. Altought they were probbably to busy running around in cirlces screaming "Kraken!" at the top of their lungs. Just goes to show that you can't trust what's in the water. :) I wonder what Blaziken , Blastoise, and Scizor would look like when infected...Great art work. I'm looking forward for the next unfourunate infected pokemon.

And heck yeah this would make a great story! I even consided writing it, but my author skills really only exent to poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.