• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infection Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslashtaggerung

THE DILLYDALLY GHOST
keeping to the point of the topic, the Art itself.
No doubt you're great at drawing and coloring, but I think you should spend more time on your backgrounds.
Many of them make use the the render clouds, and quite frankly, they dont compliment the focus,
I agree with Danny on that front.
Other than that, the infected pokemon all look great. I really like how you managed the keep the base intact, while still being easily able to tell that there's some deoxys in them.

anyway, yeah, i really don't care about deoxys' nature, its a great idea and well drawn.
I won't suggest anything since you seem to be full of those :D

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Looks like i have miss a few pic from the last time i posted.

Well i thinking the fakmon got a giggle out of me becouse of the text with it. I fell sorry for Timmy.

The one i like the best out of the three new one(three new to me any way XD)
Tentacruel is the one. I think the water effects are nice(even if you sat you don't like them). Over all the pic as a whole it really shows off =^^=
Yeah i remember that ep. Ever so long ago XD

Nyaa-Neko

Quintessence of 42
Wow...these are really good. In the first picture, the "prologue"...the planet was definitely worth all that time you spent on it! ^_^ The coloring is all awesome, and the designs and poses are superb...

The only problem...well, it took so long to load on fullview, I just gave up. So I can't comment on detail or anything...but they still looked great small.

I can't wait until the next one! ^_^

sausagewalls

wow luv the tentecruel i would like to see all of them fighting an aruseus and then do one with an infected aruseus

Black/Light

I hope you start updating soon.

Rugia Thunder

Biohazard!
Those are awesome, especially love the gardeovoir and the rayquaza.

an infected version of lugia and metagross would be cool -hinthint-

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
There's one thing I don't like about your artwork, although I can't place my finger on it... It might be that, despite the shading, there is some sort of way that they still look flat.
Nevertheless, I love them all. The Mew looks especially intimidating.

Lil' Jirachi

Shooting Stars
All of your pictures are great. I love the Gardevoir picture the best. The rain effect was cool. And your Mew-Celebi-Jirachi-Manaphy picture was great. Despite the fact that Mew is infected, he's seems to be the only one in control.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Heh, they defy so many laws of physics when these guys get infected, but hey, Pokémon already defies so many of them that defying several dozens more is insignificant.

It's always interesting how you'd interpret them. Personally, I like the Tentacruel better. The Deoxys theme is better integrated there. I like the double-helix shape of Mew's tail though. Did Celebi's fairy wings turn into jet blades?

So...how many is it so far? (In other words, how much longer will it be before I get to see Deoxys May?)

latiaswindblast

Oh,man,I really want to see an infected Goukazaru...

ariados34

A Vicious Weremoth
I like just about all of them, i'm not a fan of the spiritao one but i also don't particularly like spiritao, so whatever... your latest one however, they all look really well done, except jirachi... something seems more off, and i think its the pose, its too flat for me... but the mex and the manaphy and the celebi are beautiful

lucario36

ABSOLUTLEY FLAWLESS! yes its true, and i have taken everything into concept...dont listen to anyone the backgrounds are just right..they're not to stand-out look at me and not to...im not here...they're perfect!~ :)

the fire effects are excellent and realistic and the shading is impeckable.
Your drwaings are very proffesional and official looking.
Spiritao is total AWESOMENESS!~ the way it's face is concealed gives it a mysterious feel.

I think the people requesting are getting kinda out of line though, remember they are just suggesting, its up to you wether to do their requests or not, you're doing them a favor.

On a whole, youre collection is amazing and your hard work is clear. The stroy is unique, mysterious and seductive. Keep up the great work.

PS: you've completley inspired me!~ By the way, do use a mouse or a tablet pen? It must take you an awful lot of time if you drew those with a mouse.

...im gonna stop typing now....im speechless... ;)

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
So...how many is it so far? (In other words, how much longer will it be before I get to see Deoxys May?)

Theyll be 15 infections (some will have more than one Poke infected in the picture)

After that ill be doing some more illustrations regarding the story (One of them will be May being infected)

ABSOLUTLEY FLAWLESS! yes its true, and i have taken everything into concept...dont listen to anyone the backgrounds are just right..they're not to stand-out look at me and not to...im not here...they're perfect!~

the fire effects are excellent and realistic and the shading is impeckable.
Your drwaings are very proffesional and official looking.
Spiritao is total AWESOMENESS!~ the way it's face is concealed gives it a mysterious feel.

I think the people requesting are getting kinda out of line though, remember they are just suggesting, its up to you wether to do their requests or not, you're doing them a favor.

On a whole, youre collection is amazing and your hard work is clear. The stroy is unique, mysterious and seductive. Keep up the great work.

PS: you've completley inspired me!~ By the way, do use a mouse or a tablet pen? It must take you an awful lot of time if you drew those with a mouse.

...im gonna stop typing now....im speechless...
Well im glad u like them that much! of course I always take any suggestions as that,suggestions,and not actual requests.

I use both:Tablet for sketch and Mouse for inking and everything else. (because I cant stand the tablet for the ink.I Preffer a real paper for that)And yes,Inking takes an AWFUL time =p

Its cool that I inspired you.Do you have a link to see some of your work?

Well,I could tell you all:the next one will be about:Beequeen,Mitsuhoney and Beedrill:The whole "Bee" family.

Nicku

Ya rly.
Cool, really really cool :eek:

I like the Mew-Celebi-Jirachi-Manaphy-thing x3 *Login on DA and fav it*

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Dang, I can't even imagine Deoxys Mitsuhoney. It just looks too happy to become evil.

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
Oh wow, this is really awesome... XD

If you need suggestions for what you need infected...! (Unless you just want the list hidden) an infected Kecleon would be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.