• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infection Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsly12

Ooh. Pretty Islands
An Infected....

Maybe you should have an infected Shellos and Toritoidon

latiaswindblast

You should make infected Starters!

icewarlock

Pokemon Master
Mr Ebipese from Anitnegra.

XD, you here toooooooooo.

Recognise me, Its pyrowarlock.

lol, fancy seeing you here

DeathError and the rest are not here.

And not much people are viewing this[ony four pages, in the other forum 40+ pages]

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
really incredible

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
You should make an infected Deoxys! *shot*

Infected Aruseus, perhaps? I was gonna suggest something else, but I can't remember it.

Also, when you're doing humans, why not put the staff in the GameFreak building in Celadon trying to erase the coding for Deoxys?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Cyclops (or triclops I suppose) Mitsuhoney? That is just scary.
And where is the Beesafree?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Agh! What happened to Mitsuhoney's faces!? It must feel very weird for a complete (though encapsulated) insect to be reduced to just an eye!

So, what's to become of Brock...or whoever that is?

latiaswindblast

Awosme!It looks awsome!

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
you should keep these going they're so good!I like how you incorperated the design in gardevoir. you should do scyther, or maybe alakazam. For you steel type why not aggron scizor or something. I just love these I can't wait for more! they're so unique!

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
LOVE these, theyre absolutely fantastic, would a caterpie infected be a little too much? =P
I'd really like mewtwo to get infected, either that or the latis

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Your art is simply amazing, It has no flaws.
Make an infected Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile please.

Status
Not open for further replies.