• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infection Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
next eh? Well, maybe a couple of baby pokemon. How 'bout a pichu, igglybuff and cleffa? Just don't let them anywhere near caterpie!

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Long timr fromthe last time i posted here.

Finally seeing a human infected. Think Lance was a great chice for the first.

Seems tome that earth is doomed o0

Though Garchomps mouth seem not to be quite right in that drawing.

Loved the rain in the Lugia drawing. I agree with KyuuTatsu. The description is really nice for that drawing. Once agian all i need to say is doomed.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Wow, you're really on overdrive this time. Two of them, one right after the other? How long does it take you to make them? They look like they'd take a while!

I figured you'd pick someone who's already slick and calm...I was hoping for May due to her role as comic relief (when Brock's not on "serial rapist" mode) and her weak nature. And Deoxys May would be choking Ash or something. That would be funny.

Deoxys Lance reminds me of Bojack from DBZ.

...Oh, I see Sabrina and Alakazam. Dang, Deoxys Lugia is huge. Do they increase in size or something?

One last thing: The Deoxys hybrids now seem to have more "soul" in them than the first ones you did. Do you know what I mean? The first few looked like mind-controlled drones who have had their appearance shifted. With these last two, they look like they're all conscious of what's happened to them...and enjoying their new power.

We can't have antagonists wrecking the world without a protagonist though...Is there going to be a hero for the story? Conflict is essential; an overwhelming power gets boring after some time.

Raito Clouds

midflight
Those... Are... AWESOME! I love the Dragonite, The 4 Princes, and Tentacruel...

Keep up the good work. I hope I get to see a Slowbro and Slowking. :p

Lil' Jirachi

Shooting Stars
Whoa... Lugia's HUGE! He takes up so much space on the building there's hardly any room for Sabrina and Alakazam. The rain effect is cool. Nicely done!

Farreer

I think I have already seen them at pkpidgeot forums...Are u the same author?....I'm sure I saw the same drawings or at least the same Infected idea...I don't like that human can become infected too...but the rest are good = P

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Ok first of all... I abosolutely love your art as well the background story you gave for it! Now I have a strange request...
I really got inspired by the images you drew and wanted to write a fanfic on it. However, I realized that to use your art as an example for the 'look' of the infected pokemon I needed your special permission...
So can you please give me permission to use your designs...
I will give you full credit as well as a disclaimer stating that its YOUR idea and i'm just expnading on it... Hell if you want I could even write what YOU want in the story, after all it's your work...
Again, your artwork rocks!!!

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Ok first of all... I abosolutely love your art as well the background story you gave for it! Now I have a strange request...
I really got inspired by the images you drew and wanted to write a fanfic on it. However, I realized that to use your art as an example for the 'look' of the infected pokemon I needed your special permission...
So can you please give me permission to use your designs...
I will give you full credit as well as a disclaimer stating that its YOUR idea and i'm just expnading on it... Hell if you want I could even write what YOU want in the story, after all it's your work...
Again, your artwork rocks!!!

Of course,u have permission to write about the infection ^^

Anyway,Sorry for the delay on this...I have 2 more images:

"King of the pride"
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58810516/

"Infected Kyogre"
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59322487/

Now,only 3 more and ill start with the "Ending" images...the end is near!;107;

Pokedude1928375

Maybe You could make a Ho-Oh one, because since you have the three legendary dogs and another suggestion, articuno, zapdos, moltres!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Whoa, it's a little Deoxys car underneath the big Deoxys Kyogre! Don't forget your promise...

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
OH MY GOD!!
Awesome work as usual....
I love the "King Of The Pride" picture
and the Kyogre pic (Very anti-free willy) is nice too.....
Thanks a lot for agreeing to let me do the fanfic....
I promise the feel and atosphere will be the same...

"Ending" Pictures (Names revealed)

"War!"
"The last stand"
"The return of the prince"
"Battle for the mind"
"Set me free!"
"The shiny is born"
"Speed/Defense/Attack"
"The end"

"Battle for the mind" sounds like a plot point I thought up....

Dragon Wing

Eat Miltank Burgers!
These are AWESOME! I love everysingle one of these! I only just noticed that there are Erureido that look like they are being commanded by Gardevoir, as they are all in a straight line.

I wish there was a game where this happened, and you could either be infected, or trying to help survivors =D

pachirisu_luv

May rocks 2...
I luv Gardevoir almost as much as Pachirisu, (and thats a lot!) and this picture truly brings out the easily bypassed elegance of Gardevoir. Thisis good, coming from me, (you should see my binder it has a picture of Gardevoir and Gallade under a full moon. SO ROMANTIC) and for suggestions, you should make an infected Blaziken or Swampert that would be cool, but the poor little Manaphy...;417;

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
hehheee,thats nice!
I love all the drawings!
Its a very nice idea and good thinking of yours.
But,I wish to see infected empoleon,torterra and infernape.../dialga and palkia
nah.
btw,its all very nice!
*pssstt,make an empoleon one*

Status
Not open for further replies.