• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infernal Sprites

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Here are some of my sprites. They're probably not the greatest but I hope you can enjoy them nonetheless. The ones to the left are the oldest.

transGardevoirSneasel-1.png
transChinchoop.png
transHaxorusWurmple.png
transLilligantMawile.png
transCobalionBlaziken.png

Here is a scatch sprite I made.
transBricatet.png

And here is a sprite sized pixelover of Black Kyurem.
transBlackKyurem.png

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Glad you like the fusions.

The scratch is supposed to based on a brick with something armyish going on. I know it's far from perfect, but I'm not quite sure how to improve it.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Ah I see it now. I think it looks a little too "organic" to be a brick but that organic look could work to your advantage with animal based sprites.