1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Inferno Cop

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Jolteon91, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/7/45234l.jpg[/img139]​

The story deals with those in this world who dwell in the dark, invisible to the naked eye. From time to time, these figures bare their fangs and attack people. Inferno Cop is a messenger of justice who came from the depths of hell to protect people from them.

Inferno Cop is the greatest anime ever made, it has everything one could need. Action, drama, suspense, comedy and romance tied together with outstanding characters, animation and art the likes of which make KyoAni look amateur, and a story that Maeda Jun couldn't even think up in his wildest dreams. In 1,000 years time, when people look back on this period the only thing they'll think of is Imferno Cop, and how they have never been able to live up the standards it has set. People often like to say that "nothing in this world is perfect", well unfortunately for those people they have yet to lay eyes on Inferno Cop.

2. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

3. Simipour

Simipour <('.'<) (>'.')>

Objectively the best thing I have ever seen, or ever will see, anime or otherwise. It's own second episode is the only thing with a legitimate chance of surpassing it really.

4. Jolteon91

You really shouldn't post gifs from movies that don't exist.

This guy gets it.

5. wha .

6. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

What did I just watch?

7. Jolteon91

So, episode 2 somehow exceeded episode 1. This show is definitely a masterpiece the likes of which humanity has never seen before.

8. xerxes

xerxes ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

no .

9. AceFlonne

AceFlonne Mediator

Yes.

I can see this series being the greatest anime in 2013

10. Lilia

Lilia Well-Known Member

A perfect anime

11. Jolteon91

Greatest anime of forever.

These guys obviously get it.

12. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Vegetable of Doom!

Of all the anime episodes I've seen so far that premiered in 2013, episode 2 of Inferno Cop is my favourite.

13. Okay, episode 2 was way better. That baby was nefarious. But Inferno Cop was just too smart for him, I guess.

14. Jolteon91

Dear god, episode three had one hell of a twist, who ever would have thought that Mr. Judge was actually a judge? Then that cliffhanger, this truly is greatness.

15. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

I'm still severely questioning this anime. Am I the only one who isn't seeing the masterpiece behind this?

16. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Vegetable of Doom!

Damn unmarked spoilers. I don't even know if I want to watch episode 3 after reading this... but it's not like I was really hyped for anything else this season, so I guess I might still watch it regardless.

But come on. You know better than this.

17. AceFlonne

AceFlonne Mediator

As usual, Inferno Cop never dissapoints me.

18. Jolteon91

I am extremely sorry, I was completely overwhelmed by the magnitude of that twist and posted without thinking.