• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inferno Productions

Volts

Volt Tackle

JaseyRae

The O.G. Of The O.T.
Just saying thanks to Dahrue for the banner. Thanks Inferno Productions!

Volts

Volt Tackle
Embers start Infernos
For dahrue, Userbar

Form-
Background image/color: Flames
Animation: Yes
Font (Dafont.com): Any
Font size: 12
Font color: Green
Words: Lord N
Pokemon (Max of 6): Zekrom
People/trainers (Max of 1, or 2 if no Pokemon): N
Border: None
Border Color: None
Other/Extra:

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
I don't mind which one I get mine from. As long as I get it.

Volts

Volt Tackle
There ya go, it was at the bottom of PG 10

Embers start Infernos

Form: normal/basic
Background image: stary night
Animation: no
Font: bitmap, pixel
Font size: your choice
Font color: gold, and if not their, yellow
Words: make a wish...
Pokemon: pikachu, jirachi
People: none
Border: no
Border color: none
Other: no thanks

First time being at a shop, so yeah.

Hey Pika! Where's your request? Can't find it.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
bp0k.png

There you are, Summonight. I'm sorry, I didn't have a goos sprite for Keldeo-R, and the Homestuck was hard to manipulate, but I think it came out pretty well. Please VM if you'd like changes and come back anytime!

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
bp0k.png

There you are, Summonight. I'm sorry, I didn't have a goos sprite for Keldeo-R, and the Homestuck was hard to manipulate, but I think it came out pretty well. Please VM if you'd like changes and come back anytime!

I love it, Chapter of Charizard!
Wow, I seriously can't express how much this pleases me! It's okay about the Keldeo, Chapter; I love both forms the same.

Thank you so much! You should feel very good about yourself, the way you run this ship and do these requests free of charge. If you ever need anything, Chapter, don't be afraid to tell me.
(I might have one problem with the banner, and it is actually the simple fact that I'm not sure how to put it as my signature. I heard from someone that you had to get a URL thingy or something, or maybe I was just mistaken. Anyways, thanks again! It's perfect!)