• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inferno Productions

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh, whoops! Sorry I didnt see ur request montrainer lol. accepted.

And, I'm sorry shadow but after reading your request more closely I saw that you intend to use this on another forum; PI I assume. Anyways, I only provide art that will be used on serebii, so, ur request is now denied. Though, I already had the banner done so I'll just give you this anyway. I think that it came out nicely.

40XiqsGByktY_zps617ad56b.gif
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u549/qqq22/40XiqsGByktY_zps617ad56b.gif?t=1378770770

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yes, that is happening to me too. Please read the notice on the Original Post for more information: Click Here

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Update 9/13/2013:

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on here as much as I usually am. I'm swamped with schoolwork and family issues, so I don't have a lot of free time at this moment. After this weekend I should be able to be more active, though. Just letting everyone know. :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey Chapter of Charizard, I have a banner request for you.

Background image/ Color: Flames (make the fire background different from my current banner)

Font: Any font that looks cool.

Font size: Medium sized

Font color: orange with shades of Yellow.

Words: FIRE POWER

Pokemon (Max of 6): MegaCharizard, Moltres and Ho-oh.

People/trainers (Max of 2):None

Border: N

Border color: N

Other/Extra:

Embers start Infernos

Here you are! I think the first one looked better, but, yeah.
Come again!

gr9y.png

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/822/gr9y.png

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hello ChapterofCharizard I would like a banner please :3

Form-
Background image/color: Fire
Animation: Maybe (if possible) Make the fire background animated?
Font (Dafont.com): FireStarter
Font size: 18? I'm not sure because I want the banner to relate to what I currently have by a different shop.
Font color: Dark Red,
Words: Prepare to Burn Kalos
Pokemon (Max of 6): Mega Blaziken, Pyroar (Female) Mega Charizard
People/trainers (Max of 1, or 2 if no Pokemon): none
Border: No
Border Color: none
Other/Extra: 478px × 175px thats the size of my banner i currently have on the sig. Perhaps with the animation request it has to be a different size. Just a suggestion :)

If im missing anything let me know :) thanks

Last edited:

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Another small update:

I can now do pop-out banners. :D
I've only made one so far, but I think it turned out rather well. I'll be practicing with these some more. There won't be a separate form for these, just specify if you'd like it to be a pop-out in the "Additional Comments" line of my banner request form.
Here is the pop-out banner I made:
vinylbanner_zps5a4c6841.png

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Embers Start Infernos Snivy aka Teddy Bear xD

Size*: Medium
Background Image(s): Fire
Subject Image(s): Any
Brush(es): Yes
Text: Shadow
Border (yes/no): No
Additional Comments: Pop Up

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
It's on the first post. Look under CoC's forms.
[By the way CoC, you could make my section of the shop stand out a little more so people notice I work here... *sad face*]

Well, I am not trying to be rude, but it was hard to make your forms and all the first time around when you worked here when you gave me the links to the photobucket pages that I had to open in new tab and then use that link, so this time I told you to give me the text banners and anything else you may want, and you didn't, so it's pretty much your fault... .-.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Well, I am not trying to be rude, but it was hard to make your forms and all the first time around when you worked here when you gave me the links to the photobucket pages that I had to open in new tab and then use that link, so this time I told you to give me the text banners and anything else you may want, and you didn't, so it's pretty much your fault... .-.

That was one huge run-on sentence, and I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.
I only recall you asking me for the forms and examples. By "text banners", I assume you mean banners that go above the forms? I don't need that. I would appreciate it if you put my forms in spoilers so they're easier to browse through. As for a banner for the top of my section, I can handle that.

And accepted for Shadow1624.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
That was one huge run-on sentence, and I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.
I only recall you asking me for the forms and examples. By "text banners", I assume you mean banners that go above the forms? I don't need that. I would appreciate it if you put my forms in spoilers so they're easier to browse through. As for a banner for the top of my section, I can handle that.

And accepted for Shadow1624.

Well, I don't need to explain myself because you are making a word banner for your post (please nothing too much, something along the lines of mine please) and yeah I'll put em into spoilers

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Cool. I'll add it now.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
@CoC:
Thank you.

@Shadow1624:
I'm starting on your request now, with the edited parts as per our conversation on xat. It will be finished shortly.