1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Inferno Productions

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Chapter, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Accepted!

I am super sorry about not doing requests, but this Friday (6/12/14) is my last day of classes. This means that after finals (my last one is on the 25th) I'll be free to do art! I hope to get one or two done this weekend, and then finish up the list after finals. Sorry for the wait!! Hang in there!! Thank you. :)

2. Snivy18

Snivy18 Well-Known Member

Thanks for accepting! :)

And also, good luck with your finals! :D

3. FlamingNoivern

FlamingNoivern Fire-type Enthusiast

'Tis all good bro. I know dat feel of finals/exams, and as they say, patience is a virtue. The longer the wait - the more your wait should be worth it. Just do what you gotta do man! (and good luck on exams!)

4. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Thanks for understanding. :) I'm about to do a request now. Thanks for the luck!!

5. LupusDeUmbra

LupusDeUmbra Shadow Trainer

Recolors:
    Thought of a cool idea. The Four Rapidashes of the apocalypse so here's my requests. Also, Embers start Infernos.

Pokemon: Rapidash
    Colors: white for the body, blue like the blade of Arthas Menethil's sword (WoW) for flames, eyes, and hooves
    Transperency: yes
    Other: add small little blue (same color as before) details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Colors: blood red body, gold fire, eyes, and hooves.
    Transparency: Y
    Other: add small little gold details to the body to make them look like there's runes in it

Colors: black for the body, purple for flames, eyes, and hooves
    Other: add small little purple details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Color: same color scheme as Despair from Darksiders 2; undead (sickly super pale green, but not white) colored body with some sort of bright green for fire, eyes, and hooves
    Other: add small little bright green details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Please and thank you ^_^

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  6. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

I would request something, but I can't see any of the pictures in the OP on Google Chrome.

7. SiLeNtDeViL609

SiLeNtDeViL609 High Five The Sky!!!

whoops missed that one. Ill repost my request
    I would like to request a Transparent Overlay Banner
    (Transparent Overlay Banner)
    Background image: Tornadus-Therian with winds in the back
    Font (Dafont.com):Rage
    Words: Surviving the Storm
    Subject (One):Tornadus
    Other/Extra: Can it be like your example of the Arcanine but with winds and Tornadus

Embers start Infernos.

8. Jdrawer

Jdrawer ...

Embers star Infernos

(Rainbow Sprite)
    Form-
    Pokemon: onix
    Part to be edited: Rock segments
    Transparency?: Y
    Other/Extra: If you could use duller, more "earthy" tones, that'd be great. Also, if you could pm when it's complete, that'd be amazing.