• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inferno Productions

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Yes yes yes sorry its taking so long Ive has tons of homework since thanksgiving

It's all good man! I'm a patient person :) - Take as much time as you need! (I also understand since mine was somewhat of a detailed request :p )

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Accepted now.
And I think I wil CRY for all of eternity because I can't find the file for the shiny Noivern banner. >,> I was about to post it and I need to remake it now. If you want to go to another art shop, I understand, but if you keep waiting I swear it'll be awesome.

EDIT:

My waiting list is filled, so I am UNAVAILABLE.

Last edited:

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Accepted now.
And I think I wil CRY for all of eternity because I can't find the file for the shiny Noivern banner. >,> I was about to post it and I need to remake it now. If you want to go to another art shop, I understand, but if you keep waiting I swear it'll be awesome.

EDIT:

My waiting list is filled, so I am UNAVAILABLE.

I'll say it once again, I'm patient - so I'll wait :) - I came to you for this request, so I don't think anybody else could do it like you could. Thanks for working so hard on this!

FlamingNoivern - Fire Type Enthusiast

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I DID IT! I MADE NOIVERN'S REQUEST, AND LIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEED!

Now, here's the issue. I made two versions, one with the Noivern and one w/o. The Noivern had little room to be in the image and was also hard to find a transparent one that was also shiny. I managed to do it, but it looks slightly strange, so I recommend using the one without Noivern. It's up to you, though. Other than that, I think it looks great.

vyft.png

sr47.png

You can also shrink down the banner as you please, as I had to make it quite large since you used so many Pokemon.
Remember to give credit!

EDIT:

I've been backed up with work lately, so I will remain unavailable until I finish off my art. Thank you!

Last edited:

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
I'm...I'm speechless. See? I knew you'd make it/them awesome! Patience is a virtue, and this was totally worth the wait. Thank you very much! I'll be using the one with the Noivern!

Appropriate reaction: a;ksldgjaskd;gaksdgaksjdg;kasjgklasd

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ahaha! I'm so glad that you like it. Make sure to post in the signature check thread so that you don't get a strike for such a large banner. If they tell you it's too big, you can shrink it down yourself or come back to my shop and I'll make it smaller.

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Can do, will do! Thanks for telling me about that!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
n71.gif

k9w.gif

kamoarc- tough request, they came out decently. glass shine is hard to do, if u want better ones then u can re-request w/o glass.

EDIT:

@ysmr97

http://i43.*******.com/2qu6909.jpg

I love how it came out. Enjoy. :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
(Rainbow Sprite)
Form-
Pokemon: Glaceon
Part to be edited: Any that you think needs to be rainbow
Transparency?: Yes
Other/Extra: N/A

Accepted! Adding to the list.

Wizzy

hey have you tried your hand at badges? metal ones like in the games?
i'm looking for someone to make me some for a clan/guild, if you are interested then i'll send more details

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm not great at them, but maybe I could point you out to somewhere that makes them well? VM me. :)

EDIT:

Okay, I'm sorry everyone. I'll be getting back to my requests by tmrw hopefully!

DOUBLE EDIT:

http://i61.*******.com/25aizaf.jpg
Glaceon, your request is complete! I love how it came out. Remember to give credit! :)

My list is now cleared because there were some people who were inactive and stuff and I realized that they weren't going to pick them up. If they are in fact still active than they may VM me to go through with their request. :)

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
DOUBLE EDIT:

http://i61.*******.com/25aizaf.jpg
Glaceon, your request is complete! I love how it came out.

Hmm not what i expected it to be but ok! Since your not busy...

(Rainbow Sprite)
Form-
Pokemon: Ditto
Part to be edited: the whole thing
Transparency?: Yes
Other/Extra: N/A

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm not sure if I can do that. I usually just to one part like it says in the form. If you want me to go through with it anyway ill try it but no promises on quality! Vm me :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I shall do it. Added.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Hey everyone! It's been a long while since my last request and this one will actually be in benefit of my guild. ;)

May I request a Team Pose, please?

Base: (The Cave encounter one)
Trainer Sprite: Sabrina(the one from the HG/SS sprite; currently present in my signature)
Animated Trainer Sprite: Yes, if possible
Pokemon: Hydreigon, Giratina, Zoroark, Spiritomb, Gardevoir(Mega if possible) & Sableye

Thanks in advance. I was very much satisfied by my last request, though long ago. ^_^ Also, if I could receive the coding for the creation rather than the actual picture, that's be great. :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't offer that service, nor does Savvy work here anymore. Not only that, but you didn't read the rules... Sorry. I can give you something else if you would like, though.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Ah sorry. The rules seem to have changed since my last visit. Haha. Not a problem, I'll just withdraw my request then. :)

Sorry if any misunderstanding, Char.