• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Inferno Productions

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh, very sorry. My bad! >.<

Embers start Infernos.

(Simple Banner)
Form-
Background image/color: I want the background just like the Marth example.
Animation: N
Font (Dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/shutem-down.font
Font size: 36
Font color: Black
Text: KING OF FOOTBALL
Lights or C4D Effect? (Examples 1 and 3): Yes
Pokemon/Subjects (Max of 4 Pokemon, Two Subjects): Lionel Messi (search, "lionel messi 2013-14")
Border: No
Border Color:
Other/Extra: I would like the size to be 620x375 please. Thanks! :)
Please let me know if I did something wrong again, sorry, I haven't requested an artwork in a long time. e.e

Accepted!

I am super sorry about not doing requests, but this Friday (6/12/14) is my last day of classes. This means that after finals (my last one is on the 25th) I'll be free to do art! I hope to get one or two done this weekend, and then finish up the list after finals. Sorry for the wait!! Hang in there!! Thank you. :)

Snivy18

Accepted!

I am super sorry about not doing requests, but this Friday (6/12/14) is my last day of classes. This means that after finals (my last one is on the 25th) I'll be free to do art! I hope to get one or two done this weekend, and then finish up the list after finals. Sorry for the wait!! Hang in there!! Thank you. :)

Thanks for accepting! :)

And also, good luck with your finals! :D

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Accepted!

'Tis all good bro. I know dat feel of finals/exams, and as they say, patience is a virtue. The longer the wait - the more your wait should be worth it. Just do what you gotta do man! (and good luck on exams!)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
'Tis all good bro. I know dat feel of finals/exams, and as they say, patience is a virtue. The longer the wait - the more your wait should be worth it. Just do what you gotta do man! (and good luck on exams!)

Thanks for understanding. :) I'm about to do a request now. Thanks for the luck!!

LupusDeUmbra

Shadow Trainer
Recolors:
Thought of a cool idea. The Four Rapidashes of the apocalypse so here's my requests. Also, Embers start Infernos.

Pokemon: Rapidash
Colors: white for the body, blue like the blade of Arthas Menethil's sword (WoW) for flames, eyes, and hooves
Transperency: yes
Other: add small little blue (same color as before) details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Colors: blood red body, gold fire, eyes, and hooves.
Transparency: Y
Other: add small little gold details to the body to make them look like there's runes in it

Colors: black for the body, purple for flames, eyes, and hooves
Other: add small little purple details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Color: same color scheme as Despair from Darksiders 2; undead (sickly super pale green, but not white) colored body with some sort of bright green for fire, eyes, and hooves
Other: add small little bright green details to the body to make them look like there's runes on it

Please and thank you ^_^

Last edited:

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Denied. I'm sorry but you didn't read the rules. Specifically Rule 8.

whoops missed that one. Ill repost my request
I would like to request a Transparent Overlay Banner
(Transparent Overlay Banner)
Background image: Tornadus-Therian with winds in the back
Font (Dafont.com):Rage
Words: Surviving the Storm
Subject (One):Tornadus
Other/Extra: Can it be like your example of the Arcanine but with winds and Tornadus

Embers start Infernos.

Embers star Infernos

(Rainbow Sprite)
Form-
Pokemon: onix
Part to be edited: Rock segments
Transparency?: Y
Other/Extra: If you could use duller, more "earthy" tones, that'd be great. Also, if you could pm when it's complete, that'd be amazing.