• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infinity Train-2019

Red and Blue

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh, what? I didn't even see this.

This is good, completely expected but good.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I was intrigued by the pilot, so I'm glad to hear this.

But I'm wondering, was the pilot popular on Facebook or any internet circles like that? I ask because one of my friends showed me the pilot and cartoons are not usually in his, uh, wheelhouse. (I think he liked the talking corgi, but obviously that begs the question of how he knew there was a talking corgi in the first place)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I was intrigued by the pilot, so I'm glad to hear this.

But I'm wondering, was the pilot popular on Facebook or any internet circles like that? I ask because one of my friends showed me the pilot and cartoons are not usually in his, uh, wheelhouse. (I think he liked the talking corgi, but obviously that begs the question of how he knew there was a talking corgi in the first place)

It had a very vocal following on Twitter and Reddit when it was released.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It certainly took long enough.
Guess CN is slowly waking up that only airing TT STOP all day is slowly killing them

I'm not sure if I'll start paying for cable again though, not much good stuff on anymore so it's cheaper to buy Netflix and Hulu each month.... especially after Nickolodeon got bumped to 'pay extra' class after Time Warner changed to Spectrum