• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Infinity's Sketch Thread *BIG Image*

Infinity

Gone...
Yes, alas another thread by me *crowd groans*.

I'm just throwing a sketch in here right now... If something develops out of it I will throw more in here and perhaps finished CGed stuff, but for now... lemme try a new style.

This was done probably within an hour, so I do have mistakes like the table and the crappy cross-hatching.

Okay this needs an explination...
I was playing in the national checkers tournament hosted by the American Checker Federation within 24 hours ago and at this moment in time I felt motivated to just draw something. The character that's playing name's Cory Infinity, my poké/fursona. I wanted to try something with a little less anime because drawing anime all of the time is starting to bore me.

If all goes well I'll make this my new style for a comic that I'm planning before I wrap up the stroyline for Random Rantings.

So here I am playing as red; about to jump 11x18x27.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/258/iwin2sk.jpg

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
Don't complain about the size of the head because well, that's how big they are in the Starfox style:p I drew Krystal looking more catlike because some people confuse her thinking she's a cat, but she's acttually a fox, so heres to them :)
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/7379/acat8np.png

Last edited:

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
The hips are a little off, and that's all I see wrong with it for now. You better color it in >.>

Infinity

Gone...
DrSunnysock said:
I can't draw at all so I won't comment...but that apple image is neato.
Ah yes it was random nonsense, nonsense I say!

psilocybin

First one: I don't see anything terribly wrong with the table. I think it may be a bit too wide for the perspective you were using. His expression looks rather blank, but I like the style you drew it in. It's a cute style. He's holding the checker piece oddly, isn't he? His stand looks pretty stiff, yet soft [though I think that's because his fingers are so curved]. His head seems bizarrely placed on his head too.
Despite all the critiques, I am rather fond of your style. It has a lot of potential. [And I am an absolute sucker for extremely "rough" sketches.]

Second picture: ... wtf. I am amused at this. I want a stabby!apple. D:
I don't know whether I should offer critique or what because I can't tell if you were just doodling or what.

Third picture: I'm not familiar with the character, but she's cute. Her hips do need to be wider. With women, I think their hips are generally approximately as wide as their shoulders. Though, I could be exaggerating, but you get my gist, right? Her bent arm looks A LOT longer than the other. The thumb has a slight point when it's bent. Her fingers just look all around deformed in this.
I like the way you did her hair though. It looks a lot more natural when compared to the first picture you posted. Her ears are nicely done as well.

Not too bad.

Edit: I'm sorry if I sounded rather harsh; that wasn't what I intended. I like where your style's going, so I was *trying* to help you along.

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
First, yeah the perspective is severely messed up.

Second, yay abstractness.

Third, yeah I'll get around to fix it if I decide to CG it, which I probably won't...

Heavy critiques is how people get better, people cannot expect to get better by listening to no one.

Infinity

Gone...
Controller of Flames and I were talking on MSN... He wondered what he would look like as a furry. I gave him details of what he'd look like and he was like, "I'm going to sprite it..." I was awed by the details I had given too, so I decided to draw him as a furry. This is his final form.
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1118/coffinalform1ep.jpg

Last edited: