• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Info about 11th movie fake?!

Rapiido

And I say Cybercubed is sexy.

Neither statement is true.

Dude that came from an OFFICIAL magazine and the website you're trying to make us belive you with is Live Journal, I'd believe the magazine...

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Actually, it wasn't just from the Official Magazine. It was at the end of the 10th movie. So shut up.

Iota

thunderblade12

exactly it wasnt JUST from the magazine, stating that it was at the end of the 10th movie just strenghtens mine and rapiidos point

Ikito

its at the end of the 1oth movie it aint fake there is a no. 11 movie. and i have seen pics of it in a magizine aswell

Last edited:

crimsoneagle

WHERE IS THE MILK!!!
yea i have seen that picture somewhere so yea its proabaly from the official magazine

DANdotW

Previously Iota
its at the end of the 1oth movie it aint fake there is a no. 11 movie. and i have seen pics of it in a magizine aswell

Well, there isn't an 11th movie yet. Just a preview of it.

Iota

Gentleman Skeleton

Let's just put it this way, if the article in the magazine was printed in the month of March as an April issue, then don't believe it since it's probably an April Fool's prank. otherwise, theres a 99.999% chance it's true.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
And I say Cybercubed is sexy.

Neither statement is true.

Dude that came from an OFFICIAL magazine and the website you're trying to make us belive you with is Live Journal, I'd believe the magazine...

So both are fake oh well I guess we just have to wait and see

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

The Gigas pic came out in mid-July.

How the heck would they think its an April Fools joke?

I never said that. I'm only saying that if the info comes out late march, be skeptical. This info isn't fake, trust me. Looks real enough to me.