• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Information About the Infraction Point System

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lucario Master~

I like the idea. Sorry for some though, that means banning's will most likely be up as many DP and many Spam constantly.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Makes it easier to see if you do do anything wrong (I hope that's proper English).
I hope I don't do anything wrong though, so I appologise now if I do.
Good idea Joe and Jess

DarkPersian479

Excellent system here, Joe and Jess. I must rework how I review fics a bit, but I'm cool with that.

One question, though, and this is mainly for Sandra: For fan-works, is it still okay to use foul language as long as you use the appropriate rating level for the piece and it is placed so that it is obvious (i.e., including PG/PG-13/R in the topic title)? I do not want to get points for using the H-word and D-word in my fic even though I do have [PG/PG-13] in the title of the topic. I just need to make sure I am not violating anything.

Thanks.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I find this original and creative. I surely hope it works.

Great job Jess...iker and Joe. =D

The points system seems fair and evens out as well~

MUA HA HA AH, great job, this system will stop some SPAMmers =D

Good job, Serebii (or Joe o.o) ^^

EDIT: Black Widow, Chain PM is something like this:

I was killed by a rabid Plusle. Send this message to 5 people in 24 hours, or you feel the rabid Plusle yourself...

THIS is chain PM o.o

I hope this'll stop the spamming in the Sprite forum then. =D

S

Shuckle

Awesome...

Er, I'd love to make this post worthwhile and not just another one telling you it's good, but I can't think of anything worthwhile to say ^^;;

this is a good system and all but what im wondering is zephyr flare said that he was okay with swearing as long as its occasional and not over the top but what if another mod can't stand swearing at all then wont a mods opinions on swearing make the foul langauage system kinda biased or something?

XD375

Shane
So, sorry if this hasn't been asked, but, how do you know if someone sends a Unsolicited PM or a Chain PM? Do they need to be reported, or do you guys look in our Inboxes?

Ho-oh Tamer

This new system is great.

I have checked my public profile and user CP and havn't found the thing that tells us how many points we have, will this only appear if we have points or will it always be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.