• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Information About the Infraction Point System

Status
Not open for further replies.

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
Questions!

What are unsolicited PMs?
What are chain PMs?
What is "Pure Trolling"?
What is "Bumping a topic"?

If the answers are known by somebody, please PM me, because more than likely I won't return to this thread & I NEED someone to PM me, I have not been PMed in forever! Please & Thank you!
~Yours Truly,
WOBBUFFET

Questions!

What are unsolicited PMs? PM's that annoy someone.
What are chain PMs? PM's like "You have been atttacked! Send this message to 5 friends or your house will explode!".
What is "Pure Trolling"? Flaming/insulting people very frequently.
What is "Bumping a topic"? Posting in a topic that hasn't been posted in for 30 days or more.

If the answers are known by somebody, please PM me, because more than likely I won't return to this thread & I NEED someone to PM me, I have not been PMed in forever! Please & Thank you!
~Yours Truly,
WOBBUFFET
Answers in bold!

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
Gracias! (A little Spanish flare to my American Life)

.Person.

No avatard plz
I like these. Except the odd fact that I got one the same week or so they where made. (LOL)

Golden Mew

Good thinking, well done. I like this system.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
i don't get it why would double post be super bad i mean sometimes it doesn't appear so i click it twice
you'll get banned for that!

John13wb

Earthbound Hero
What does trolling and ban evasion mean? is that even possible?

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Pure Trolling is where you annoy, SPAM, and post things that are utterly stupid on this forum.

Shiny_Milotic

What exactly do the infractions do, other than look oh so beautiful in the User CP?

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
@Shiny_Milotic:
What infractions do is they keep track of what you've done on the forum. So as in, SPAMming, flaming, etc. So instead of mods giving you a warning through PM, and then someone banning you, it clears up that mess, and helps the mods get more organized and see who to ban, and who not to ban.

Shiny_Milotic

Okay thanks

tpl2000

love = good pie
very clean, very logical. nice job, guys 'n' gals at serebii (quick q, and please pm the answer to me: what does serebii mean, exactly?)

Rakurai

For the sake of curiosity, are those expired infractions going to stay there forever? I don't like the idea of having see my mistakes three years from now.

If they are going to stay for all eternity, I think it should be mentioned in the rules (Since it's an extra incentive not to break the rules).

Last edited:

Kabuto

little punks!
Not to be rude to the mods, but giving infractions over something stupid like saying the name hikari (not even saying who she is) is a bit unfair. I mean you put pics of her on your main page serebii and I don't see those covered in spoiler tags. Not like I care, 4 points isnt enough to ban me, but you guys should really cut the fans of your site some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.