• Modest Nature
• 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpAtk or 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpAtk or 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 SpDef (With a Bold Nature)
~ Charge Beam
~ Hidden Power [Ice]
SubCharge Ampharos. It seems outclassed by SubCMKou, and it probably is, although being able to attack while setting up and no necessity to invest in Spe, increasing bulk, are both advantages. I'm pretty set on the first three moves, but the EVs and last slot are giving me trouble. For the EVs, here are my spreads explained. I think the first one's the only usable one, though;
• 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpAtk gives the best HP and SpAtk possible, while keeping the HP odd.
• 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpAtk gives the best odd HP, equals Def and SpDef at the lowest possible point while giving Porygon & Co. the Atk Boost rather than SpAtk, then dumps into SpAtk.
• 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 SpDef, Bold gives me the best possible Defences while maintaining an odd HP and Pory Atk Boost.
Here are some things I've been considering for my last move;
• Toxic, to help kill the opponent while your SpAtk is still low.
• Power Gem / Signal beam / Focus Blast, for more offence.
• A Screen, for support.
• Thunder Wave or Flash to stop the opponent hitting you.
I'd rather not use Focus Punch, btw. I can't stand Mixed sets.