• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlCario

Banned
Destiny knot is an awful item, replace it with almost anything. Aqua Ring and Recover is very redundant.
Even with Hustle corsola has a problem attacking so a support set works well with it's decent defense.

thnak u for the Good Rate ur a Good Rater.

@AlCario: I believe I used that Corsola to sweep the E4, along with a Specs Unown.

ino ive doen it twice

Anyone know any good Shiftry Movesets?

shitfry@siturs berry
255 DEF 255 SPE
nasty plot
syntheiss
hyper beam
leaf storm

this is what i use it is good nastry plot means u can raise ur special attak when leaf storm lowers it hyper beam is strong and powerful godo move synethsis measn u can stay alive

[GS]

Staring at my phone
What do you guys think of this Mesprit lead for the BT?

481_30_1.png

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
Calm Nature
252 HP/186 Spe/72 Def
*Levitate*
~ Trick
~ Flash
~ Thunder Wave
~ Charm/Skill Swap

The Spe EV's let him beat positive natured max Spe base 115's
with the scarf equipped, HP is maxed, obviously, with the rest
dumped into Def. The first 3 attacks are your standard fare, and
the last one is up to preference. Charm helps with setting up on
heavy physical hitters while Skill Swap lets you Flash Clear Body
PKMN, steal Intimidate from a physical attacker, etc.

Aurath8

Can someone give me a good Roserade?

Also how is this Togekiss?
Togekiss@Wise Glasses
Timid/Serene Grace
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Heat Wave
-Nasty Plot/Thunder Wave

Air Slash and Aura Sphere get stupidly good coverage, only resisted by rotom and zapdos. Heat Wave hits Steel/Psychic types like Metagross and Bronzong who resist Air Slash and Tank Aura Sphere. Nasty Plot is overkill on togekiss, even Blisseys cannot take a +4 Aura Sphere. Thunder Wave turns it into less of a sweeper and more of a stalling paraflincher. Both are very effective though.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Nasty Plot in the last slot. Flamethrower or Fire Blast > Heat Wave.

Roserade @ Choice Specs / Scarf
Timid / Natural Cure
- Energy Ball / Grass Knot
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Toxic Spikes
- Sleep Powder / Sludge Bomb

aceo_o

Is this a good trick starmie for BT?

Starmie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
-Trick
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Recover

Aurath8

@aceo_o : Put thunderbolt over Recover or Surf for BoltBeam and coverage against other water types, the rest is fine.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Starmie @ Choice Scarf
Bold / Natural Cure
252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
- Trick
- Thunder Wave
- Flash / Reflect / Light Screen
- Skill Swap / Reflect / Light Screen

Starmie beats +Speed base 130s without any speed investment (with the Scarf) at level 50. Defence EVs hit a jump point, HP is maximised for optimum bulk, and the rest goes in SpD. The moves help your other Pokemon set up effectively. (Bold is the preferred choices, although it depends on your team.)

Aurath8

How bout this Gliscor?
Gliscor@Expert Belt
Jolly/Sand Veil
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang/Ice Fang
-Thunder fang
-Earthquake

Swords Dance is the captain obvious of this set. Fire Fang handles the ice types it hates and Ice fang makes boltbeam coverage with thunder fang, which also takes out water types. Earthquake deputy obvious, the best move Gliscor has.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
There's also Rock Slide and Roost, which could go over the fangs. In that case, swap Expert Belt for Leftovers.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Hi,
Could I ask about which Slowbro set you think is better. I'm just trying to decided between Rest+Chesto Berry or Slack Off

Slowbro@Chesto Berry/Leftovers
-Surf
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Rest/Slack Off

I'm also looking for a nature and EV's.
Thank you

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Bold or Modest nature. Max HP and Defence.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Just use the standard EVs then. >_> It's not hard to go to the Hall Records on Smogon and look for a streak with Uxie.

StompPikachus

anyone able to tell me how many speed EVs i should give modest Latias to guarantee it will outspeed Garchomp @ level 50? Let's just assume a perfect IV for both and a neutral speed nature for Garchomp. Also assuming level and stat mechanics of the soul silver battle tower

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
anyone able to tell me how many speed EVs i should give modest Latias to guarantee it will outspeed Garchomp @ level 50? Let's just assume a perfect IV for both and a neutral speed nature for Garchomp. Also assuming level and stat mechanics of the soul silver battle tower

Max Speed Modest Latios never outspeeds Max Speed Jolly Garchomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.