• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saberu

Is it okay to ask for a quadruple-rate here?
I'm looking to fill in the moveset blanks.

Umbreon

Dark pulse
Psychic
??
moonlight

I have dark pulse for STAB and psychic to counter weakness to fighting types. I haven't yet taught her psychic, but I have plans. She's the main lead of my team. I think it's called moonlight, but my school's computer can't access the Serebii 'dex.

Espeon

Psychic
morning sun

All the other moves are not determined. I've always wanted an espeon on my team, but can't often play in the morning. I decided to set my DS to morning so he could evolve. (too bad about pal park, though.) He tried to evolve into umbreon a little past midnight. >_<

Leafeon

Giga drain

I have no idea what the other moves should be. I'm wondering about sunny day, but that also powers up fire moves which could be a problem. Maybe I'll make him a sunnybeamer.

Glaceon

I have no plans at all for this one's moveset. she needs the most help.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
As long as they are treated as single Pokemon, not a Team.

Umbreon
Careful/Impish Nature
~Payback
~Wish
~Toxic
~Curse

Umbreon is not an offensive Pokemon, and the only offensive move that is good on it is Payback.

Espeon
Modest/Timid Nature
~Psychic
~Calm Mind
~Shadow Ball
~Grass Knot

Leafeon
Adamant Nature
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
~Leaf Blade
~Baton Pass

Glaceon
Modest/Timid Nature
~Ice Beam
~Water Pulse
~Shadow Ball
~Fake Tears

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Scizor@Choice Band
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Technician
252 Atk, 240 HP, 16 Sp. Def

Bullet Punch
U-Turn
Brick Break/Superpower
Aerial Ace/Other?

Slower, but bulkier Scizor. Takes the hit for something when concerning U-Turn. Bullet Punch is a 90 Base Power Priority move, and thats nothing to laugh at coming from base 130 Attack.

mew801

Hey i was wondering what a good moveset for Lucario, Milotic and Electivire would be (they are not a team)
Lucario
~Aura Sphere
~Shadow Ball
~Dragon Pulse
~Psychic

Electivire
~TBolt
~Brick Break OR Cross Chop
~EQ
~Ice Punch

Milotic
~Ice Beam
~Surf
~Mirror Coat
~Recover

Some help would be good thanks. I dont mind about natures (except obviously milotic). How does it sound? Do you think they would be good?

Bold on Milo and Dragon Pulse over Ice beam and Rest and Sleep Talk over Mirror Coat and Recover, if you're using Electivire, Naught would be good if your using T-Bolt, but if can get Thunderpunch then Adamant, and Cross Chop.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
IMO, Brick Break is fine on Vire since Cross Chop can miss. Basically BB is a "safer" option in terms of accuracy.

You can also use Meditate if you want to raise your attack stat.

I'm bored so:
Slowking @ Choice Specs
Modest
Nasty Plot/ Calm Mind
Surf
Grass Knot/ Flamethrower/ Shadow Ball
Ice Beam/ HP Electric

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Empoleon@Leftovers
Brave (+Atk, -Speed)
Trait: Torrent

Swords Dance
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam
Earthquake

The best Brave Empoleon can do :/

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Reposting cos i really need help! lol - Can someone suggest a good BT moveset for a Level 100 Dragonite? MOVES ONLY please

Quiet Nature/Ivs: 26,31,13,31,12,31

Hidden Power: Steel

Current Moveset:
ThunderWave
Thunderpunch
Aqua Tail
Dragon Claw

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Okay I need help With my Misdreavus, I'm going to breed it.

I'm going to either breed it with Drifloon and get Ominous Wind, or Shuppet and get Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak. What do you recommend, and Is there anyway that I can get both by chain breeding?
Misdreavus A) Nature ???
Shadow Sneak
Sucker Punch
Mean Look
Perish Song

Misdreavaus B) Nature ???
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Mean Look
Perish Song

Misdreavus C) Nature ??? Item: Focus Sash
Shadow Sneak
Sucker Punch
Pain Split
Confuse Ray

Misdreavus D) Nature ?? Item: Focus Sash
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Confuse Ray

Misdreavus E) Nature: ???
Ominous Wind
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Sucker Punch

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Reposting cos i really need help! lol - Can someone suggest a good BT moveset for a Level 100 Dragonite? MOVES ONLY please

Quiet Nature/Ivs: 26,31,13,31,12,31

Hidden Power: Steel

Current Moveset:
ThunderWave
Thunderpunch
Aqua Tail
Dragon Claw

Thunder Wave
Dragon Claw / Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower / Fire Blast
Earthquake / Thunderbolt

Thunder Wave to cancel your low Speed. Dragon Claw/Pulse for STAB. Flamethrower/Fire Blast for Steel-types. Earthquake for Heatran and Thunderbolt for Gyarados and other Water-types.

Normally I'd recommend Dragon Dance/Outrage, but Quiet is blah.

El Panda

No Present For You!
What do you think of this Kingdra

Kingdra(Adamant)@Lum Berry
Sniper
EVs:4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Waterfall
-Return

It's the only DD user with only one weakness, and with the Lum Berry, its almost guaranteed a DD, and you can sometimes get two, after that it's hard to stop.

Shadow Zach X

I need help giving items to this Battle Tower team (For Pearl). I don't like using the "Choice" Items or Life Orb, maybe for competitive battles but well you know...
If you think it's highly recommended then I'll let that Pokemon hold those items

Metagross:
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Agility
- Explosion / Thunderpunch
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant Nature

I'll most likely be teaching it Explosion but if someone has Platinum, I'll ask them if they can give it Thunderpunch. But I'll do that later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garchomp
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature

About the argument about Adamant or Jolly Garchomp, I'm on the Jolly side XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyranitar
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
Ability: Sandstream
Adamant Nature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not really into battling competitively, I just want to get 100 wins at the Battle Tower and I'll think of what to do next XD :p

Oh and you think of better moves, don't hesitate to help me. I could use the help :)
I haven't got the Garchomp yet, so Outrage is also an option...Choice-Chomp maybe?

EDIT: Dang...I only have 35BP, not enough for the Choice Scarf (48BP), I got the Choice Band in Emerald but...well I guess I'll use the Garchomp I said above for now...Need to beat Palmer a 2nd time, then I'll have enough to get it :D

Last edited:
OMG, I totally forgot, Man, I made myself look so stupid, so Life Orb or Leftovers? On Slowking

ClassicalwaterPokemon

team help

Empoleon
serious
brine
drill peck
Ice beam
grass knot

my Empoleon needs some help with his moves, any suggestions on move sets would be appreciated.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Shadow Zach X said:
need help giving items to this Battle Tower team (For Pearl). I don't like using the "Choice" Items or Life Orb, maybe for competitive battles but well you know...

Garchomp with Swords Dance needs Yache Berry (a woman in the southwesternmost house in Pastoria gives these berries out for free, one a day - soft-reset until you get Yache) to survive an Ice-type attack. Metagross and Tyranitar both like Leftovers, but I'll leave that up to you. Choice Band Metagross is a beast, by the way. Oh, and Taunt might be a good idea on Tyranitar over Stone Edge (so you can KILL Bronzong).

ContestNoir888 said:
OMG, I totally forgot, Man, I made myself look so stupid, so Life Orb or Leftovers? On Slowking

Leftovers. Slowking's so slow that the Life Orb recoil will hurt you more than help you, since opposing Pokemon will almost always attack first. With Life Orb, you health will drain very quickly, but with Leftovers, you can still sponge weaker Special hits and maybe get a Nasty Plot off before something kills you.

Life Orb with Trick Room support is an idea.
Empoleon
serious
brine
drill peck
Ice beam
grass knot

my Empoleon needs some help with his moves, any suggestions on move sets would be appreciated.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Grass Knot
~ Earthquake

Is probably a good set for ingame Empoleon. Drill Peck can go over Earthquake if you can't get it. Surf is a MUST, though.

If you want a more defensive Empoleon, you could use Rest/Sleep Talk/Surf/Ice Beam.

Last edited:

arceus03

Okay I need help With my Misdreavus, I'm going to breed it.

Physical moves on a Mismagius is a big no.

dpmfa429.png

Mismagius, Timid(+Speed, -Atk)
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Energy Ball/HP Fighting

Looks exactly like randomn00b's xD

A slower set:
-Perish Song
-Mean Look
-Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt
-Pain Split

Empoleon
Modest
Surf/Hydro Pump
Agility/Stealth Rock/Yawn/Toxic/Signal Beam

Ice beam
grass knot

Empoleon would be much much better if it has Modest or Calm, but Serious is also usable if you don't want to breed. After all, this is in game.

The second move is more of a filler. Agility/Yawn if you want to breed, or Toxic/Stealth Rock to offer some support. Signal Beam if you have access to Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.