• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I believe its Chople berry.

Anyone got a good Meganium moveset?

Thanks.

Meganium @ Leftovers
Bold
216 HP / 148 Def / 144 SpA
~ Energy Ball / Grass Knot
~ Aromatherapy
~ Light Screen / Reflect / Substitute
~ Leech Seed / Synthensis

Only use Substitute if your using Leech Seed. Leech Seed+Leftovers means that you'll be recover most of Substitutes damage, allowing you to whittle away at your opponents health. Aromatherapy is mostly for healing your team, but you can use Reflect or Light Screen over it if you wish.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
And the difference between Post Reply and Post Quick Reply is that Post Reply will let you set a title for your post, Bold, Italizise, Underline, etc Text, add smilies, and will auto-quote.

For Bold/Italic/Underline, you can also do that with Quick Reply ;)

@arigatou
To delete your post, click on Edit (lower right corner in your post), then click Delete. Select "Delete Message", then click "Delete This Message".
Your T-tar would be better with Rock Slide/Stone Edge instead of Ice Punch (same wide coverage thing, but with STAB) IMHO. And Adamant instead of Lonely since Lonely would reduce its Defense, while most Fighting-Type moves are Physical. But I guess you won't want to get a new one...so just stick with Lonely then.

Rad3n

Banned
Confirming it's Chople Berry, though Tyranitar will still be KOed by powerful STAB Fighting moves.

Milotic

Any ideas for a milotic? I was thinking of a wall (toxic, safeguard, ice beam + substitute) but if anyone else has any other ideas i'll be glad to hear them although I can't get egg moves.

Milotic (Bold/Calm Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Toxic/Light Screen

or

Milotic (Bold/Modest Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

This set activates Marvel Scale.

Milotic (Bold/Calm Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Toxic/Light Screen

or

Milotic (Bold/Modest Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

This set activates Marvel Scale.

thx, I don't want to start breeding for natures (can't get any more milotics, not enough berries.) but i'll go with the 1st moveset. Thx for the moveset :)

Lord Argentine

A sadist's wymsy.
OKay so heres the drift; Awhile ago I hatched 2 shiney Eevees in a row and they were perfect for a Leafeon and Glaceon, but now I'm rethinking alot of my pokemon and I was wondering if there was anything that i could or would change about them.
Leafeon lv. 100
Leaf Guard
Adamant, Very finicky
Leaf Blade
GrassWhistle
Last Resort
Aerial Ace
ATK-332
DEF-342
SPA-195
SPD-222
SPE-258

Glaceon lv.100
Snow Cloak
Calm, Mischievous
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Hail
Blizzard
ATK-185
DEF-304
SPA-349
SPD-293
SPE-200

I put stats instead of EVs cause I haven't an idea about how to measure them.

Last edited:
OKay so heres the drift; Awhile ago I hatched 2 shiney Eevees in a row and they were perfect for a Leafeon and Glaceon, but now I'm rethinking alot of my pokemon and I was wondering if there was anything that i could or would change about them.
Leafeon lv. 100
Leaf Guard
Adamant, Very finicky
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace / Quick Attack
ATK-332
DEF-342
SPA-195
SPD-222
SPE-258

Glaceon lv.100
Snow Cloak
Modest, Mischievous
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Fake Tears
ATK-185
DEF-304
SPA-349
SPD-293
SPE-200

I put stats instead of EVs cause I haven't an idea about how to measure them.

Changes in BOLD.

EDIT:

TyranitarFan, try these

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spe (meh, these aren't very good, just Smogon standard)
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Blast
~ Ice Beam / Thunderbolt
~ Toxic Spikes / Ice Beam / Thunderbolt

Banette @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Return
~ Sucker Punch
~ Shadow Claw

This has done fairly well for me In-Game, from personal experiance.

Last edited:

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
HI I can't find the Breloom somone suggested for me awhile back Also how is this Dodrio?

Dodrio (Hasty) @Sharp beak
-Tri Attack
-Airel Ace
-Steel Wing
-Roost

Last edited:
Now i've finished on my milotic, any idea's for a good lucario moveset. I was thinking of a special sweeper and wanted to fit aura sphere somewhere in there

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
^speedy9876

Lucario ( Modest / Timid ) @Choice Specs
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Ball
-Dragon Pulse
-Psychic / Vaccum Wave

HI I can't find the Breloom somone suggested for me awhile back Also how is this Dodrio?

Dodrio (Hasty) @Sharp beak
-Tri Attack
-Airel Ace
-Steel Wing
-Roost

I don't understand what you mean with the Breloom. Do you want someone to dig it up for you? Or do you want some new sets? If so...

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
Adamant
~ Substitute
~ Leech Seed
~ Focus Punch
~ Spore / Seed Bomb

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant
~ Swords Dance
~ Mach Punch
~ Seed Bomb / Substitute / Stone Edge
~ Spore / Facade

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant
~ Spore
~ Focus Punch
~ Seed Bomb
~ Substitute / Stone Edge / Facade

Those should work. As for Dodrio:

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Early Bird
Jolly
~ Return
~ Brave Bird
~ Payback
~ Quick Attack

Meh. Not much other than this could work In-Game.

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
Ok sorry for the mis up That Breloom was not a compitive battler it was for catching Pokemon So whoopise.

Wats with Quick attack and Pay Back?

Ok sorry for the mis up That Breloom was not a compitive battler it was for catching Pokemon So whoopise.

Wats with Quick attack and Pay Back?

Quick Attack is a Base 40 Power Normal Move with Positive Priority (it goes first, unless they use a move with higher Priority). Payback is a Base 50 Power Dark Move with Negative Priority (it will go last) that doubles its Base Power if the opponent preforms a damaging move, and said Attack connects.

Salamence78

Garchomp Fan
Alrighty so, I have decided to get Ninetales for my Platinum team for when I get the game for my birthday. And will be awhile till I am able to get my Ninetales anyway. But I want to know what people think of this moveset for it. I am going to name it Kyuubi. I am going to breed for mine.

Ninetales (Kyuubi) w/???
Modest Nature
-Energy Ball
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Heat Wave/???
-Sunny Day/Will o' Whisp/Confuse Ray

You should already guess why I decided to give it Energy Ball, so it can best its weaknesses Water and Rock. And also Ground types. This is the first in a long while that I decided to post something about Pokemon. For the rest of my team I decided on Honchkrow, Torterra (my starter), and Lapras. Not sure for the last two though.

Alrighty so, I have decided to get Ninetales for my Platinum team for when I get the game for my birthday. And will be awhile till I am able to get my Ninetales anyway. But I want to know what people think of this moveset for it. I am going to name it Kyuubi. I am going to breed for mine.

Ninetales (Kyuubi) w/Life Orb / Leftovers / Wise Glasses
Timid Nature
-Energy Ball
-Flamethrower
-Nasty Plot
-Hypnosis / Will-o-Wisp

You should already guess why I decided to give it Energy Ball, so it can best its weaknesses Water and Rock. And also Ground types. This is the first in a long while that I decided to post something about Pokemon. For the rest of my team I decided on Honchkrow, Torterra (my starter), and Lapras. Not sure for the last two though.

Changes in BOLD. Wise Glasses is there if you can't get Life Orb or Leftovers, which are for more power and more survivability, respectivly. Energy Ball and Flamethrower are your attacking options. Nasty Plot can boost your Special Attack to amazing levels. In the last slot, Hypnosis guarantees you being able to pull off at least one Nasty Plot, but it has very unreliable accruacy, so Will-o-Wisp can work on Physical Attackers to buy some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.