• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I need a good team of 3 pokemon at level 50 that i can vs people with, any suggestions?

1. Get a team of six Pokemon.

2. Get a team of six Lv. 100 Pokemon.

3. Vs. people with this team.

4. ???

5. Profit!

Tazarkul

Gengar @ Focus Sash

gengar.png

252 Sp.Att/252 Speed

Modest

-Sludge Bomb/Psychic/Curse/Somthing else... (not Focus Blast)
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Destiny Bond

i need a hand on working out his movset... the rest i have sorted my only problem is Sludge Bomb... He's my lead, first out of the gate, hopefully downs their lead then Destiny Bonds the next one (so long as my Sash is broken, if not i'll keep attacking)

His Hidden Power is Ground at 58 Damage if that helps ^^

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Gengar@Focus Sash
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Levitate
60 HP, 252 SP. Atk, 196 Speed

~Counter
~Destiny Bond
~Shadow Ball
~Thunderbolt/Energy Ball

Protect can go in the last slot if you're not confident in your prediction skills. The choice between Thunderbolt and Energy Ball depends on what types the rest of your team has more problems with.

Tazarkul

Gengar@Focus Sash
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Levitate
60 HP, 252 SP. Atk, 196 Speed

~Counter
~Destiny Bond
~Shadow Ball
~Thunderbolt/Energy Ball

Protect can go in the last slot if you're not confident in your prediction skills. The choice between Thunderbolt and Energy Ball depends on what types the rest of your team has more problems with.

See... i dont trust myself with Counter and i dont want to loose an attack... why not Energy Ball and Thunderbolt as well as Shadow Ball and Destiny Bond?

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
See... i dont trust myself with Counter and i dont want to loose an attack... why not Energy Ball and Thunderbolt as well as Shadow Ball and Destiny Bond?

Counter's not a difficult move to use. See if the pokemon is likely to be a physical or special attacker, Counter if physical, attack if otherwise. Not an amazing strategy in-game, though, so Energy Ball or HP Fire (preferably the latter) can go in that slot instead.

AlCario

Banned
No, I only want a team of 3 pokemon at level 50.

Most people play each other with six pokemon at level 100. Please specify what you are using them for (I assume you are participating in a tournament of sorts) at the very least.

How could I make a profit from playing a pokemon game?

By selling it.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Most people play each other with six pokemon at level 100. Please specify what you are using them for (I assume you are participating in a tournament of sorts) at the very least.

By reading the dictionary.

Yeah it is in a tournament of sorts, but I still don't know whats going on with all of this profit stuff.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Im not making money though. All I want is to do good this time. The other time I did it I got smashed. If everyone is taking this so seriously then don't bother with it.

AlCario

Banned
Im not making money though. All I want is to do good this time. The other time I did it I got smashed. If everyone is taking this so seriously then don't bother with it.

*facepalm* a profit doesn't have to involve money.

On topic, this team will have the other competitors licking your shoes:

Farfetch'd.

Luvdisc.

Pachirisu.

Seriously.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
The "Profit!" thing is a reference to South Park - there was a gag which involved some entirely pointless pretend tooth-fairy racket or something and the plan ended with "4.???" and "5.Profit!" because there was no sensible way of making it work.

Explanation OVER!

Alcario, I have no idea how you're supposed to get infracted by telling him what he should do. Hell, I should be getting infracted for confusing a non-genre savvy poster.

Tazarkul

Counter's not a difficult move to use. See if the pokemon is likely to be a physical or special attacker, Counter if physical, attack if otherwise. Not an amazing strategy in-game, though, so Energy Ball or HP Fire (preferably the latter) can go in that slot instead.

Just checked... i don't have LG/FR so i cant Tutor him Counter... lol and how much difference would 1 or 2 IV's make in his Hidden power? (I think i messed up the first one i worked out >.<) i reallllly dont want to have to breed to poor fellow again ^^

AlCario

Banned
Just checked... i don't have LG/FR so i cant Tutor him Counter... lol and how much difference would 1 or 2 IV's make in his Hidden power? (I think i messed up the first one i worked out >.<) i reallllly dont want to have to breed to poor fellow again ^^

Honestly if you don't understand HPs, I suggest you just run Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Destiny Bond. 1 or 2 IVs can make a little or a lot of difference. If you want to learn about HP I suggest you read this.

Tazarkul

Honestly if you don't understand HPs, I suggest you just run Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Destiny Bond. 1 or 2 IVs can make a little or a lot of difference. If you want to learn about HP I suggest you read this.

i know about hidden powers, i just fogot what the last 4 Ev's were in my Gengar :D i know its Dark now thanks to the dude in the Game Corner so im not going to even bother finding the power, its not worth it ^^ on the plus side, Dark is apparently the hardest one to get
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Power_calculation

Ironic, eh? ^^ i'll go for Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Destiny Bond as i cant teach him Counter

What about:

Metagross @ Custab Berry

Adamant

-Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Explosion
-Ice Punch

His general role is to take the hit then break them down in the next turn with his Awesomeness ^^ Bullet punch for Revenging or those situations where you need 1 more move to kill them but your too slow ect, Maybe meteor Mash instead for the Raw power and chance to boost Att? (Thus making explosion more powerful) Earthquake and Ice Punch for Coverage over Fire types and Dragons (he's a great little Dragon Smusher) and the berry to make sure i get my Explosion off (unless of course they hit me to almost 1/4 then KO me... that would suck... ^^) any Ideas/CC?

Last edited:

weavileluver1

I've got the powah!
Hey, I don't mean to be rude changing the subject, but how's my Magmortar?

MixMortar

Magmortar @ Wide Lens
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Earthquake
Rock Climb/Strength (needed to put one of them on the set)

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I want to know if these Pokes are good.

Venasaur@Miracle Seed
??? Nature
Razor Leaf
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Sweet Scent/Growth

The only problems I have are figuring out what nature and if I should go with SC or Growth.

Rattata@Focus Sash
??? Nature
Endeavor
Attract
Quick Attack
Protect

It's going to be female, as most Pokemon I see are male. I would enjoy a Lv.1 female Rattata destroying a fully evolved Pokemon, so that's why I gave it extra moves; to make it actually worth using.

Status
Not open for further replies.