• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Lucario (Rash/Mild Nature) @Life Orb
~Ability: Inner Focus~
-Close Combat
-Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
-HP Ice/Dragon Pulse
-Stone Edge/Agility

Something like that, I guess.

ExtremeSpeed is also an option in the last slot if
you feel like you need a little priority, but you'll
lose a bit of type coverage. It's all about preference
here.

James 101296

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Has anyone got any ideas for my metang (metagross in training)

his evs are 252 in attack 252 in speed and 6 in hp
he has a brave nature and it is strong willed

his stats are......
lvl. 32
HP. 86
Atk. 84
Def. 77
Sp Atk. 47
Sp Def. 65
Speed. 53

Its moves are.....

bullet punch
Metal Claw
Confusion
Pursuit

oh... and i dont know what item to give it

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ You really need to give us your Predicted Moveset. From what I can see there, though, you need a Nature Change. I'm going to assume that you plan to go purely Physical, and therefore you should run an Adamant Nature. Also, I would re-invest the Spe EVs into HP to give you more of a Tank, as Metagross isn't a great Sweeper unless you run an Agility Set.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I've wanted to train an Abomasnow for a while now, so I'm training one in-game on my restarted Pt file. Here is the planned moveset;

Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Snow Warning @ Mild
-Blizzard
-Wood Hammer
-Return
-Leech Seed

Blizzard for STAB, and gets 100% acc thanks to Snow Warning. Wood Hammer for STAB, and Leftovers+Leech Seed should combine to recover off any recoil from it, while Return is mainly filler.

The only problems I can think of are Steel types who resist all his Attacks, but still get worn down by Leech Seed+Snow Warning, so that maybe evens out.

Fire types are obviously a big issue, and one I'm going to avoid.

I've also been thinking about an in-game set for a Probopass;

Probopass @ Leftovers
Magnet Pull @ Rash
-Rock Slide/Stone Edge
-Discharge
-Magnet Bomb
-Thunderwave

Rock Slide/Stone Edge for accuracy or more power, although I may use SE just because he's lacking in Attack stats. Discharge just for fun, and Magnet Bomb to have a chance against Ground types. Thunderwave for status, because who doesn't love some status?

Last edited:

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
Anyone have an idea for a TrickScarf Spiritomb for the BT? I really need an idea for one.

AlCario

Banned
Anyone have an idea for a TrickScarf Spiritomb for the BT? I really need an idea for one.

Spiritomb@Choice Scarf
Impish
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
-Trick
-Thunder Wave
-Spite/Grudge
-Memento

Iirc that was it, Eon used one once.

mew master4-10-90

Gardevoir

Gardevoir modest lv76 macho brace
attack 126
def 120
special attack 244
sp def 201
speed 153

moves
thunderbolt
psychic
hypnosis
dream eater

i really need help as gardevoir is one of my favourite pokemon and want it perfect im not quite happy with the low defense and speed anyway i can improve that or shouldn't i worry bout it

I've got an Arbok that i can't decide on the last move.

Arbok
~Intimidate
Jolly 252Spd/252Atk/6Hp
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Crunch
-Aqua Tail/Seed Bomb/Gunk Shot

^Go with Seed Bomb. It can hit Ground Pokemon, as well as Water/Ground Pokemon.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
Spiritomb@Choice Scarf
Impish
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
-Trick
-Thunder Wave
-Spite/Grudge
-Memento

Iirc that was it, Eon used one once.

4 things:

1. Thanks
2. Why is there that much speed on a TrickScarfer?
3. Is the AI dumb enough not to switch when they are Struggling? (rhetorical)
4. Spiritomb cannot learn T-Wave!

Last edited:

Final

I Submit to No One
^ The SpD is Special Defense I believe. Also, yes, the AI is dumb enough to not switch when they're struggling.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
/\ recheck the post, I just added something else

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
I was wondering if there might be a way to improve my Scizor without getting another.

Scizor
Swarm Gentle
HP 127
Atk 134
Def 92
Sp. Atk 81
Sp. Def 92
Speed 85

-Razor Wind
-Bullet Punch
-False Swipe
-X-Scissor

Also thanks TheBlueRabbit, Icosahedron, and CheapChap for all the help you gave me.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Well, pretty much all Scizor will need an Adamant Nature and definitely Technician as its ability... I suppose you could run a set of Endure or Substitute / Reversal / X-Scissor / Bullet Punch @ Salac Berry, but I can't see it working. You will probably need a new one. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Looking back, I saw that Reversal is, in face, an Egg move so yeah... You're pretty much stuck. You can't do anything with this Scizor easily.

Last edited:

venra77

Wifi battler
what about this swalot
swalot ;317; relaxed
leftovers 252 hp 200 defence 56 attack
curse
pain split
body slam
earth quake

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Seeing as Al left out a fourth move, use Poison Jab, Gunk Shot or Recover in the last slot.

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
^ Well, pretty much all Scizor will need an Adamant Nature and definitely Technician as its ability... I suppose you could run a set of Endure or Substitute / Reversal / X-Scissor / Bullet Punch @ Salac Berry, but I can't see it working. You will probably need a new one. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Looking back, I saw that Reversal is, in face, an Egg move so yeah... You're pretty much stuck. You can't do anything with this Scizor easily.

*sigh* Oh, Well. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.