• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlCario

Banned
^ I'd run 252 HP / 136 Def / 4 SpDef / 116 Spe for the EV Spread, so that you can get past all Neutral Lucario and other Base 90s after a single Dragon Dance.

An offensive Tyranitar needs moar offense. Move those Def and SpD EVs into Atk, the max HP is enough for bulk, anyway.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Yea, I was trying to maintain the Bulky set from before, since Foxyman seemed to be balanced towards a Defensive Ttar.. 252 HP / 140 Atk / 116 Spe will have you covered for more damage, then. You should switch to Adamant, too.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
I need an EV spread, Nature, and item to go with this Jirachi. Any ideas?

;385;Jirachi@???
??? Nature
EVs: ???
Iron Head
Helping Hand
Thunder Wave
Wish

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Give it Leftovers, a Modest nature, 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD EVs and the following moveset:

- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon / Psychic

Rickster

Hey, i got a jirachi in event, whats the better nature for a jirachi and good's movesets, Jirachi must have Draco meteor, thanks =D, of course EV's too =D

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
How about this for an ingame Xatu set? Do not suggest Wish, I prefer to use Potions and stuff.

Xatu @ Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic
-Silver Wind
-Air Cutter
-HP [Ground]

Psychic and Air Cutter are for STAB, Silver Wind is for Darks/Psychics, and HP Ground hits Steels/Electric/Rock for SE damage.

The only reason I'm using Silver Wind over Signal Beam is because I want to save my shards, and its a TM I never use.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
How about this for an ingame Xatu set? Do not suggest Wish, I prefer to use Potions and stuff.

Xatu @ Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic
-Silver Wind
-Air Cutter
-HP [Ground]

Psychic and Air Cutter are for STAB, Silver Wind is for Darks/Psychics, and HP Ground hits Steels/Electric/Rock for SE damage.

The only reason I'm using Silver Wind over Signal Beam is because I want to save my shards, and its a TM I never use.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
Give it Leftovers, a Modest nature, 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD EVs and the following moveset:

- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon / Psychic

Oh, err...I'm sorry but I forgot to mentoion that the Jirachi is meant to be a paraflinch supporter. And, lol,it's also under the item clause. The other members of its team (in order) hold a Choice Scarf, Leftovers, a Focus Sash, a Lum Berry, and an Expert Belt. So none of those can be used as it's item

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
78.png

I need a good moveset for a Rapidash. Don't need EVs or natures, not concerned about that until I do competitive stuff. Thanks in advance!

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
Well, to be honest, if its not a competitive Rapidash moveset your looking for... then anything will do.. for the most part.

Maybe look into something along the lines of:

Hypnosis
Megahorn
Flare Blitz
Return​

This gives you hypnosis for various in battle uses, as well as aiding in capturing new pokemon, and the three attacks for moderate coverage. And, the only reason that my suggestion is so bare is due to the fact that the question only asked for such a moveset...

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Okay, I am planning to breed a Gallade to get Shadow Sneak, and then have the following moveset, obviously meant to be a physical sweeper in-game:

475.png

Shadow Sneak
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Close Combat

I would appreciate EV and Nature suggestions.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ IMO, Night Slash and Shadow Sneak are somewhat redundant together. I'd have Swords Dance > Night Slash, because Priority on this set is a great advantage and Swords Dance only makes you more lethal. Jolly, 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP should be fine.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Oh, err...I'm sorry but I forgot to mentoion that the Jirachi is meant to be a paraflinch supporter. And, lol,it's also under the item clause. The other members of its team (in order) hold a Choice Scarf, Leftovers, a Focus Sash, a Lum Berry, and an Expert Belt. So none of those can be used as it's item

Well, without a Choice Scarf, Jirachi is fail as a paraflinching supporter, because it's too slow. I guess you could use Wise Glasses if you use a special sweeper, but really, paraflinch Jirachi needs to be a lead, with a Scarf.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Whats a good ingame moveset for Bronzong? I will not be using any EV spreads, and I will not be using any support moves such as Light Screen, Reflect, Stealth Rock, etc.

I was thinking of;

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Quiet @ Levitate
-Psychic
-HP [Ground]
-Charge Beam
-Gyro Ball

Psychic for STAB, HP [Ground] kills Fire types, Charge Beams is for filler, and for the possible stat boost, and Gyro Ball is to kill fast and frail sweepers like Gengar and Weavile.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Whats a good ingame moveset for Bronzong? I will not be using any EV spreads, and I will not be using any support moves such as Light Screen, Reflect, Stealth Rock, etc.

I was thinking of;

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Quiet @ Levitate
-Psychic
-HP [Ground]
-Charge Beam
-Gyro Ball

Psychic for STAB, HP [Ground] kills Fire types, Charge Beams is for filler, and for the possible stat boost, and Gyro Ball is to kill fast and frail sweepers like Gengar and Weavile.

Tazarkul

I wonder how many of these (Pichu and Jirachi) you guys have gotten as of late? ah well... Got 2 of the Pikachu coloured Pichu's for the event so thought id train one up to a Raichu, just cant really work out a move set... i would like to actually use Volt tackle in a physical set, but as far as i've seen, i dont seem to have a lot of options (no egg moves) for Physical. any ideas?

Raichu @

Jolly (Cant Change)

Static

- Volt tackle
- Brick Break
- Endure
- Endeavour

What i have so far... is a Mixed set viable with a jolly nature?

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
Well, without a Choice Scarf, Jirachi is fail as a paraflinching supporter, because it's too slow. I guess you could use Wise Glasses if you use a special sweeper, but really, paraflinch Jirachi needs to be a lead, with a Scarf.

I figured as much, I've already decided to replace it with a Bullet Punch Scizor.

Final

I Submit to No One
I wonder how many of these (Pichu and Jirachi) you guys have gotten as of late? ah well... Got 2 of the Pikachu coloured Pichu's for the event so thought id train one up to a Raichu, just cant really work out a move set... i would like to actually use Volt tackle in a physical set, but as far as i've seen, i dont seem to have a lot of options (no egg moves) for Physical. any ideas?

Raichu @ Leftovers

Jolly (Cant Change)

Static

- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Volt Tackle / ThunderPunch
- Thunder Wave / Toxic / Grass Knot

What i have so far... is a Mixed set viable with a jolly nature?

It would probably be barely viable since Grass Knot can OHKO or 2HKO some 4x weak targets with a small Special Attack investment Anyway despite the negative Special Attack Nature, a SubPunch set is a good starting point for Raichu since it is capable of hurting stuff. The idea is to set up a Substitute while firing off Focus Punches. Volt Tackle is acceptable but ThunderPunch is a viable replacement since the recoil and HP lost making Subs really adds up quickly. The last spot is largely filler. There's not a lot Raichu gets. Thunder Wave and Toxic are somewhat viable since you'll be using them from behind a Sub while Grass Knot can OHKO or 2HKO Rhyperior if a Sandstorm isn't running and depending on the set. Leftovers should be Raichu's hold item but you could use Life Orb instead if you want him to pack more power although I wouldn't recommend it if using Volt Tackle since the recoil damage will just be too much.

Suggestion bolded. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
Hey, unothodox but meh.... Special shuckle and physical corsola... just for kicks!Battle tower test out!
Suggestions needed... thanks!

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Special Corsola probably won't work, but this could be fun on a TrickScarf team, I suppose. Since you're wanting a BT set, I'll give you the EVs and Nature too;
222.png

Corsola @ Leftovers
• Adamant Nature
• 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
~ Substitute
~ Curse
~ Amnesia
~ Rock Slide

Enjoy your lulz. I believe AlCario was originally responsible for this tragedy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.