• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Is this a viable Skarmory set, in the BT, it is offensive, and defensive

Skarmory@ Shell Bell
Adamant 252 HP/152 Atk/106 Def
~Swords Dance
~Drill Peck
~Roost/Roar*
~Roar/Spikes*
*They go together

It has other support (from Stealth Rock of another player), it is supposed to provide residual damgae, until, it is ready to sweep, with another team player of mine, as it needs the pokes weakened, Swords Dance, to voost its mediocre attack to pull off a sweep, DrillPeck is his only attack, and a goos STAB too, Roost for recovery, or just Roar, Spikes is for more residual damage, its main purpose is to phaze, but it can pull of a sweep
Thank You for your time, If you want to see my actual team, see my RMT, oh, I wanted to know whether this, is that a Skarmory could pull a sweep with the moveset above, if not, then please tell me another pokemon that can do the same

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
Yo! I'm back with another zany moveset... it might just work, but it'll need some fine tuning so help is needed...

Physical porygon

Porygon@???
Adamant
252 ATK 200 SpD 56 Sp
-Return
-Sharpen
-Iron Tail
-Zen Headbutt/Gravity

^^^anygood?

Oh and a quick thanks to thebluerabbit and sky123456789, with your contributions guys, i reached a battle tower streak of 5 with my special zangoose( alongside my special corsola and special shuckle)... we got knocked out by <sigh> a grimer-_- thanks anyways...

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Oh and a quick thanks to thebluerabbit and sky123456789, with your contributions guys, i reached a battle tower streak of 5 with my special zangoose( alongside my special corsola and special shuckle)... we got knocked out by <sigh> a grimer-_- thanks anyways...

Lol, I told you a special moveset wont work, but anyway, your PorygonZ

Porygon-z@ Toxic Orb
Adamant 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def - Adaptability
~Sharpen
~Facade
~Zen Headbutt/Protect
~Iron Tail/Protect

This will help your Porygon-z's attack, with Faceade+Adapdability+Toxic Orb, your Facade reahes 280 Base Power, Zen headbutt for fighters, Iron Tail for rock, otherwise, your walled by Steels, Steelix, laughs at +6 Facade+Adaptabitliy. Otherwise you can use Protect on your first turn, to get it Toxic Orb activated

Are there any good movesets for Tangrowth?

Here we are

Tangrowth@ Life Orb
Brave 252 Atk/64 Sp.Atk/104 HP/84 Def (I dont know much about evs)
~Leaf Storm
~Power Whip/Seed Bomb
~Rock Slide
~Posion Jab/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder

The nature makes sure, no important stats are hindered, great with Light Screen support, Leaf Storm for a one hit move, Seed Bomb/Power Whip as your primary attack, Rock Slide to hit everything Grass resists, and Poison Jab for other Grass Types, or you can get Stun Spore/Sleep Powder

Dresden

Pokémon Master
So, I'm looking to train up a Breloom for the Battle Tower:

286.png

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
~Substitute
~Focus Punch
~Mach Punch/Leech Seed
~Seed Bomb/Leech Seed

I'm not sure what EVs to go for. Probably not going to worry about nature, since it's in-game and training a Shroomish up to get Spore and then breed it to get the right Ability will be annoying enough.

But, yeah, EV suggestions appreciated.

SamusTheHedgehog

Arceus

Through a friend, i got the Event Arceus (albet, hacked), and i was wondering What move should i replace Roar Of Time with? I dont need 2 dragon type moves on him.

here is what i have on him that i remember, and i cant check for the unknowns because im grounded from my video games.

Arceus Lv 100
??? Nature
No Item (dont know what plate to give him, im thinking Fist)

Judgement
Roar Of Time (want to replace this)
Spacial Rend
Shadow Force

AlCario

Banned
So, I'm looking to train up a Breloom for the Battle Tower:

286.png

Breloom@Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Adamant
~Substitute
~Bulk Up
~Mach Punch
~Seed Bomb

I'm not sure what EVs to go for. Probably not going to worry about nature, since it's in-game and training a Shroomish up to get Spore and then breed it to get the right Ability will be annoying enough.

But, yeah, EV suggestions appreciated.

Standard BT Breloom. Stall kind of fails in the tower.

I hope this was enlightening for you.

could someone please help.

There is no need to bump after one hour. Patience is a virtue.

Z.I.

What's a good EV spread for Lanturn? I could also use help with Donphan (both moves and EVs), though it may be a little while until I get one.

El Panda

No Present For You!
@Z.I.
That EV spread depends on what you want your Lanturn to be, Sweeper, Tank, Support, and all those other little goodies. He's best served a a special tank, so the EV spread for that would be: 40 HP, 216 SpA, 252 SpD. 40 HP Evs to survive 4 seismic tosses in BT, 252 SpD since he' s a special tank, and finally 216SpA for some firepower.

As for you Donphan,

Heres a couple of sweeping sets:

Donphan(Adamant)@Leftovers/Life Orb
Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
-Eartquake
-Stone Edge
-Seed Bomb
-Rock Polish

Come in on a physical pokemon, with it sturdy defenses it will be able to set up at least one Rock Polish, no more than two will not be needed and proceed to sweep. You choice of Leftovers or Life Orb, Longevity or more Instant Offense. I myself prefer the former to recover any damage taken while setting up Rock Polish.

or you can gow ith Choice Band:

Donphan(Adamant)@Choice band
Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Assurance
-Seed bomd/ Ice Shard

This thing isn't going to outrun anything, so just focus the EVs on HP and Atk. Seed Bomb give you some coverage against Water types, who are your biggest threats. Ice Shard doesn't have much point except to give you a priority move, but jsut put it in there as an option.

Hope I could be of some service to you.

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Heya, I'd like a good in-game/BF moveset and EVs for the ever adorable:

162.png

Furret

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
Heya, I'd like a good in-game/BF moveset and EVs for the ever adorable:

162.png

Furret

Furret@Choice Band/Muscle Band
Adamant/Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Return/Body Slam
-Thunderpunch
-Fire Punch
-U-Turn

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
In-game? TMW, really.

Z.I.

@El Panda: I hadn't thought about using Lanturn as a special tank, but I think I will since I could use some decent defenses on my team. What nature and moveset should I use?

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Furret@Choice Band/Muscle Band
Adamant/Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Return/Body Slam
-Thunderpunch
-Fire Punch
-U-Turn

Furret can't learn Body Slam, but Return works fine. Thanks!

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Is there a cool Lead Politoed set?
Not just some sweeping set, i'd like a new one, maybe something including Perish Song, or Hyper Voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.