• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombux

im trying to make a umbreon that can tank and still take stuff down so far i have

-moonlight
-gard swap
-payback?

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
Hey plz rate this team and suggest items for them to hold and wot the best natures are =]

Infernape:
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Close Combat
Flare Blitz

Leafeon:
Leaf Blade
Razor Leaf
Dig
X-Scissor

Gastrodon:
Surf
Waterfall
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Raichu:
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Dig
Grass Knot

Gallade:
Psycho Cut
Brick Break
Night Slash
Close Combat

Togekiss:
Fly
Air Slash
Sky Attack
Aura Sphere

I no gastrodon having two hms is lame, but thery r actually quite powerful moves =]
Plz rate and tell me wot i need to change thanx x

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
Hey, just need movesets and natures and ev spreads for a 'walling' lugia i'm thinking

Lugia@Leftovers
252Def 56Sp.A 200Sp.D
Bold/Calm/Modest
-Aeroblast
-Ice Beam
-Extrasensory/Hydro Pump
-Roost

^^^Please leave suggestions...thanks!

Last edited:

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
@ knobfire

Definitely go with Timid - you'll need it to beat Garchomp. Swap Aeroblast for Whirlwind, and use Toxic in the third slot.

Final

I Submit to No One
Hey, just need movesets and natures and ev spreads for a 'walling' lugia i'm thinking

Lugia@Leftovers
252Def 56Sp.A 200Sp.D
Bold/Calm/Modest
-Aeroblast
-Ice Beam
-Extrasensory/Hydro Pump
-Roost

^^^Please leave suggestions...thanks!

This set is better.

Lugia @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
~ Roost
~ Reflect
~ Whirlwind
~ Ice Beam

Reflect is needed for Lugia to be a solid check for Garchomp as a +2 Life Orb Stone Edge OHKOs Lugia if Reflect isn't up and even as it Roosts, Lugia will take 51.4% - 61.1% from that same Stone Edge if Reflect isn't up. With Reflect up while Lugia Roosts, that same Stone Edge only does 25.7% - 30.5%. Ice Beam allows Lugia to do something back to Garchomp 2HKOing it as well as Rayquaza (who is always OHKOed if it switches into Stealth Rock) and a 3HKO on most Groudon. Whirlwind allows Lugia to pseudo haze stuff that attempts to set up on Lugia. Just watch out for Taunt users like Mewtwo and Tyranitar. Mewtwo will outspeed you regardless and because of Whirlwind's negative priority, Tyranitar will be able to Taunt Lugia before you can Whirlwind it away and Lugia can't do anything back to it. That also goes for any Taunt user really. With a Timid Nature and the given EVs, Lugia outspeeds unScarfed Jolly Garchomp so you can counter Swords Dance and Choice Band Garchomp well while the remaining EVs are put into HP and Defense so Lugia can take the powerful Attacks from stuff like Garchomp and Groudon.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
So I want to make a Flygon, and obviously that means it has to have Earthquake. However, I've already used my Earthquake TM. So, does anybody know what breeding path I would have to take to get a Trapinch that knows Earthquake? Thanks in advance.

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
Does anyone know a good moveset for a Heracross and Ampharos?

purinahesus20

Shiny PKMN hunter
Im looking for a good pokemon or at least a good moveset for a LUGIA that can beat at least 3 of this pokemon team:

DIALGA lvl.100 (with its orb)
DIALGA lvl.100 (without its orb)
GARCHOMP lvl. 87 (none)
SALAMENCE lvl. 100 (with Dragon Fang)
ALAKAZAM lvl. 100 (with Twisted Spoon)
PALKIA lvl. 100 (with lusterous orb)

please help me.... i would really appreciate it...

1227951.jpg

They look so cute ^^ MEW <3 LUCARIO

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Does anyone know a good moveset for a Heracross and Ampharos?
214.png

Heracross @ Muscle Band
• Jolly Nature
• 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
~ Close Combat
~ Megahorn
~ Stone Edge
~ Swords Dance

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
• Adamant Nature
• 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
~ Close Combat
~ Megahorn
~ Stone Edge
~ Night Slash

Heracross @ Leftovers
• Adamant Nature
• 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
~ Close Combat
~ Megahorn
~ Stone Edge
~ Bulk Up

Listed in order of effectiveness In-Game.

181.png

Ampharos @ Wise Glasses
• Modest Nature
• 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
~ Discharge
~ Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Grass] / Power Gem
~ Signal Beam
~ Focus Blast

Ampharos @ Leftovers
• Bold Nature
• 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpDef
~ Discharge
~ Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Grass]
~ Toxic
~ Protect

The second set is gimmicky but effective imo. I used it once and it did pretty well. However, I'm no expert on Ampharos.

Hope it helps.

Brave Birdy

Meganium @Leftovers
Sassy/Relaxed nature
-Leaf Storm
-Reflect/Light Screen
-Leech Seed
-Body Slam

EVs (if sassy): 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Sp. Def
EVs (if relaxed): 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 Sp. Def

I really want to use Meganium as somewhat of a tank. I would like her to be able to absorb a lot of damage (with help from leftovers and leech seed) and deal massive damage on her own (with her stabbed leaf storm). Her last slot was mainly filler. I chose a physical attack so it isn't weakened from leaf storm, and its a normal type to handle fire/ice/flying pokemon. I was stuck between body slam and return, but chose body slam because of the chance of paralysis. Opinions?

Im looking for a good pokemon or at least a good moveset for a LUGIA that can beat at least 3 of this pokemon team:

DIALGA lvl.100 (with its orb)
DIALGA lvl.100 (without its orb)
GARCHOMP lvl. 87 (none)
SALAMENCE lvl. 100 (with Dragon Fang)
ALAKAZAM lvl. 100 (with Twisted Spoon)
PALKIA lvl. 100 (with lusterous orb)

please help me.... i would really appreciate it...

If you want Lugia...

Lugia (Modest Nature) @Leftovers
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
-Recover/Roost

LordFeraligatr

Hi guys and girls, my mate started on heart gold recently and has got quite far. He choose chikorita as his stater but has a rash nature and will not start again for a better nature or breed. Thus my question is could any one offer up a good move set and EV spread for a Meganuim with a rash nature ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.