• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaKona

Blessed with evil
I've been having terrible luck. I'm still soft resetting my 2008 Toy R Us Darkrai for a good nature and decent IVs.

I think I have one now, what do you think?

Darkrai - #491 (Modest) (Alert to sounds)
HP: 20 - 21
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 31

Do you think he would be a good trade? Should I keep resetting for another one?

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I Just caught a scyther and I am hoping to get it good enough for my team so what should i change.? Oh and feel free to add sizor attacks I am hoping to evolve it.

;123;Scyther.(Meteor) @ ?
Adamant
Swarm
-Agiligty(Just caught so not a good attack)
-Wing attack
-X-Scissor
-Slash

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Scyther / Scizor @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Swarm
- X-Scissor
- Aerial Ace
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break / Roost

Crobat breeder

Hi i need a good moveset for a Pikachu. Dont know nature but it looks like this so far:

Pikachu @ Light ball
Surf
Thunderbolt
-
-
Surf was obtained from wifi event yellow forest.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hi i need a good moveset for a Pikachu. Dont know nature but it looks like this so far:

Pikachu @ Light ball
Surf
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave/Substitute
Nasty Plot
Surf was obtained from wifi event yellow forest.

Comments in bold.

I need someone to give me a good moveset for my Yellow Forest Pikachu in HG/SS. I'm not planning on evolving it however.

;025; Pikachu (Pika-pika)
Thundershock
Double Team
Fake Out
Volt Tackle

Final

I Submit to No One
I need someone to give me a good moveset for my Yellow Forest Pikachu in HG/SS. I'm not planning on evolving it however.

;025; Pikachu (Pika-pika)
Thunderbolt
Grass Knot
Brick Break
Volt Tackle

Suggestions bolded. Thunderbolt for a solid Special STAB, Grass Knot for Rock / Ground Types. Most of which have poor Special Defense. Brick Break is mainly filler since Volt Tackle hits Blissey and Snorlax harder although it is useable since the recoil from Volt Tackle takes its toll after a while.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
There are some pokémon I'd like to train and here is the moveset I plan to give them:

Crobat
Nature:Jolly
Fly
Hypnosis
Roost
Cross Poison

Teddiursa
Jolly(?)/Adamant(?)
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Brick Break

Sneasel/Weavile
Jolly
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Brick Break

Is it good ? What should I change ?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
There are some pokémon I'd like to train and here is the moveset I plan to give them:

Crobat
Nature:Jolly
Leftovers
Brave Bird/Aerial Ace
Hypnosis
Roost
U-Turn

Just use an HM slave for Fly, Brave Bird is his
best STAB attack, but if you don't like the recoil,
Aerial Ace is fine. U-Turn lets you scout possible
counters.

Ursaring
Adamant
Flame Orb

Facade/Return
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Fire Punch

This gives him the best coverage, and Flame Orb
activates Guts. SD makes his Atk stat even more
ridiculous, and Facade gets STAB and is boosted
by the burn.

Weavile
Jolly
Choice Band
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Low Kick

Low Kick>Brick Break, as it will do more damage
to most things you're using it against anyway. Ice
Shard gives you some STAB priority, and backed with
Choice Band, you'll be doing a good amount of damage.

There ya go, hope this helps. ^^

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
I want to use this Pokémon as a OU competitive lead:

• Primeape @ Choice Scarf
• Vital Spirit
• Adamant nature, 154 Spe / 252 Atk / 104 HP
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- U-turn

The Choice Scarf with 154 Spe Adamant lets him outspeed standard Aerodactyl lead, and the HP EVs lets him survive an Earthquake wich makes me kill it with Ice Punch the second turn.
Vital Spirit is usefull when opposing Roserade lead.
Close Combat is STAB, Ice Punch for coverage - mostly against Aerodactyl - and Earthquake for more coverage - like Jirachi. U-turn for Azelf leads.
It switches away and can be used later in the game. :)

I'm probably going to put Spiritomb in this team too, mostly because I'm afraid of Azelf... Primeape switches to Spiritomb, expecting Explosion of Psychic.

Do you see problems? I'm really excited to work with this guy.

Thanks in advance.

GottaCatchEm

RisingHero
I previously posted this question in another section without seeing this topic, so Ill post it here. :)

Well, I recently got my milotic and now it is lvl 93. I plan to battle with it and all, so I wanted to ask other's opinions on whether it is a good milotic with good move set/ stats or not for battling. Please suggest moves that you consider I should replace with my current moves if you have any.

Lvl 93 Milotic
Timid
HP:307
Atk:135
Def:204
Sp.Atk:220
Sp.Def:266
Speed:205

Moves: Water pulse, Dragon pulse, Recover, Ice Beam

I was considering switching water pulse for surf, but confusion for my opponent would help me, so Im not sure. (Should I replace it for surf?) The reason I have dragon pulse as one of the moves is so it can atk a wide variety of other pokemon types that are resistance against water pulse and ice beam. (Should I replace dragon pulse for another?) Any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I also was wondering whether I should have both aqua ring and recover since Im planning on using a flameorb.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ There's no need to run a Flame Orb when you can have a RestTalk Milotic.

350.png

Milotic @ Leftovers
• Calm Nature
• 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpDef
~ Surf
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

With good timing, this thing can constantly remain a defensive monster, and Rest activates Marvel Scale. With ~400 points in each of the defensive stats (iirc), and brilliant status absorbing capabilities, this thing can be hard to kill. Surf for STAB and Dragon Pulse to stop Waters from walling you completely.

Suggestions bolded. Thunderbolt for a solid Special STAB, Grass Knot for Rock / Ground Types. Most of which have poor Special Defense. Brick Break is mainly filler since Volt Tackle hits Blissey and Snorlax harder although it is useable since the recoil from Volt Tackle takes its toll after a while.

Alright, thanks. :)

is my scizor anygood?

Scizor
Item: Leftovers
Moves: X-Scizzor, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Pursuit
Nature: Timid
Ev's: 252 Attack, 252 Hp remaning in sp Def
Iv's: HP 23
ATK 31
DEF 29
only ones worth mentioning really

Any improvements to move set would be appreciated and if i need to re-do Ev's or get better Iv's i can hatch some scythers for better Iv's

Final

I Submit to No One
^ I'd breed for an Adamant one with Technician as the Ability for starters, run Brick Break over U-Turn, Bullet Punch over Pursuit because 1, Pursuit is useless in-game since the AI almost never switches and 2, because the priority of Bullet Punch is boosted by Technician and STAB essentially making it a 90 Base Power priority move and Bug Bite over X-Scissor since a Technician boosted STAB Bug Bite is stronger than a STABed X-Scissor. The Attack is excellent, the HP is passable and the Defense is good though and can be handy breeding-wise.

The EVs are fine but you may want to up the Speed to outrun slower stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.