• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final

I Submit to No One
Ok this is my Pikachu Moveset.
Surf
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Focus Punch

But my question is if it would be better to evolve it Raichu?

If it doesn't have a Light Ball you definately should.

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
Hey I was Thinking of a defensive articuno set mostly for ingame battle tower...

Articuno@???
252HP 4D 252Sp.D
Ice Beam
Roost
???
???

HELP!!!

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
I want to use this Pokémon as a OU competitive lead:

• Primeape @ Choice Scarf
• Vital Spirit
• Adamant nature, 154 Spe / 252 Atk / 104 HP
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- U-turn

The Choice Scarf with 154 Spe Adamant lets him outspeed standard Aerodactyl lead, and the HP EVs lets him survive an Earthquake wich makes me kill it with Ice Punch the second turn.
Vital Spirit is usefull when opposing Roserade lead.
Close Combat is STAB, Ice Punch for coverage - mostly against Aerodactyl - and Earthquake for more coverage - like Jirachi. U-turn for Azelf leads.
It switches away and can be used later in the game. :)

Do you see problems? I'm really excited to work with this guy.

Thanks in advance.

*sigh* ...

Ninja7777777

The Ninja
ok i would like to train an umbreon and have no idea where to begin i would like to know what nature it should have what i should ev train it in and what moves it should have

can anyone pm me with answers so i dont have to go through posts because i will be gone for a couple of days thanks in advance

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
Supportive Azumarill:

• Azumarill @ Leftovers
• Huge Power
• Modest nature, 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Toxic
- Dive
- Aqua Jet
- Encore

Toxic for stalling, Dive for good damage and stalling + healing, Aqua Jet for quickly finishing before taking a hit, Encore for support.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ It could work, but you'd want to get an Adamant Nature. Seems to be completely outclassed by Vaporeon, though, thanks to the fact that she gets Wish and Encore will be slightly flawed since the AI plays extremely offensively.

bleeding-chocobo

On Cloud Nine
Which set is better to use in-game?

Sceptile@Choice Specs
Timid/Modest Nature
~Leaf Storm
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Energy Ball

OR

Sceptile@Muscle Band
Jolly Nature
-EQ
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide

bleeding-chocobo

On Cloud Nine
Which set is better to use in-game?

Sceptile@Choice Specs
Timid/Modest Nature
~Leaf Storm
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Energy Ball

OR

Sceptile@Muscle Band
Jolly Nature
-EQ
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Either can work. Chose your set depending on the rest of your team's makeup; If it has more Physical attackers, then take the Special one and vice versa. Btw, the Specs one should be Timid imo.

TropiusFan

Tropius Trainer
How is this for exploiting pressure? Btw I caught several times for a good nature and I have already saved. I prefer +Sp Def & -Speed over all the +attack ones I captured.

Suicune
Sassy
Leftovers/Lum Berry/Chesto Berry
Surf
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Rest

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
You might as well as go all-out Stall / Tanking if you're wanting to abuse Pressure. A CroCune is great for this job.

245.png

Suicune @ Leftovers
• Bold Nature (if you will change it)
• 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe (should you use EVs)
~ Calm Mind
~ Surf
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

Very simple. Since your set is virtually identical, I need not explain it except that Sleep Talk is used over Ice Beam so that you're not useless while asleep. The Bold nature is to boost up your Def, which is left alone by Calm Mind. The EVs boost your Def further while maximising your HP for great bulk.

TropiusFan

Tropius Trainer
You might as well as go all-out Stall / Tanking if you're wanting to abuse Pressure. A CroCune is great for this job.

245.png

Suicune @ Leftovers
• Bold Nature (if you will change it)
• 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe (should you use EVs)
~ Calm Mind
~ Surf
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

Very simple. Since your set is virtually identical, I need not explain it except that Sleep Talk is used over Ice Beam so that you're not useless while asleep. The Bold nature is to boost up your Def, which is left alone by Calm Mind. The EVs boost your Def further while maximising your HP for great bulk.

Alright thanks a great deal. But to switch the nature I'd have to restart the game. Thanks again.

ZachAttackk

curselax pwn
what do you guys think for a heart gold arcanine moveset?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
what do you guys think for a heart gold arcanine moveset?

Arcanine @ Mild/Hasty
Intimidate
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Pulse
-Extremespeed
-Thunderfang

Works wonders, at least for me. Fire+Dragon unresisted in game, Thunderfang hits Water types, and Extremespeed to finish off pokemon.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Note that a useful Hidden Power, like Grass or Ground, could go over Thunder Fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.