• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas013

Pirate King
Haunter@?
timid nature
-confuse ray(focus blast)
-shadow ball
-thunder bolt
-destiny bond(?)

this is its current moveset. in the parenthesis r wats i was going 2 put there. im not sure wat 2 put 4 destiny bond. i aslo on a item am stuck between focus sash, life orb, and leftovers. this is 4 battle tower and aftrwards competetive. all suggestions welcome

*PokeBloke*

I make it hawt
ive trained my extremespeed dratini in HG to a dragonair and this is its current moveset
Dragonair @?
Rash
~Extremespeed
~Aqua Tail
~Thunder
~Dragon Pulse
Any recommendations? I kind of want to make Dragonite a mixed ingame sweeper

StompPikachus

I'm putting together a Choice Band Snorlax to complement my SD Scizor and Expert Belt Starmie in that Soul Silver Battle Frontier. I EV'd it just as recommended on Smogon, with 252 attack, 252 special def, and 4 hp. But I'm wondering if it might be appropriate/useful to either max out hp, or at least move some EVs from special def to hp, in order to make it more bulky overall. My main goal for this Snorlax is switching into the fire attacks aimed at Scizor and the (usually special, but not always) electric/grass/dark/ghost attacks aimed at Starmie, and being able to dish out a hit or two without setup until it's safe to switch one of the other two back in. Will the extra hp really help against random physical attacks and/or will the loss of special def EVs come back to bite me?

edit: the ability is Thick Fat, hence a de facto fire resistance

seldom

I'm Baaaaack
Is This A Viable Set For A Good Online Battling Dragonite
(Adamant/Jolly)
Item:Life Orb
52HP/252Att/204Spe

~Agility
~Outrage/Dragon Claw
~Fire Punch/Thunder Punch
~Super Power

Im Hoping That You Could PM Me your Rates If it isnt Much Trouble And Thank you In Advance

Final

I Submit to No One
Is This A Viable Set For A Good Online Battling Dragonite
(Adamant/Jolly)
Item:Life Orb
52HP/252Att/204Spe

~Agility
~Outrage/Dragon Claw
~Fire Punch/Thunder Punch
~Super Power

Im Hoping That You Could PM Me your Rates If it isnt Much Trouble And Thank you In Advance

This might be better

Dragonite
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
~ Dragon Dance
~ Roost / Fire Punch
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw / Outrage

Dragon Dance boosts his Speed as well as its Attack. Roost is viable to recover Life Orb recoil since Dragonite is quite bulky even with no sort of Defensive investment. Fire Punch can go over it if you want type coverage on Skarmory and Bronzong who are the most commonly used Pokemon that resist Earthquake and Dragon Claw / Outrage. With Dragonite's good base Attack a Life Orb and a Dragon Dance behind it, it should still hit them hard enough. The choice between Dragon Claw and Outrage is a power vs freedom type thing. A Dragon Danced Life Orbed Outrage coming from Dragonite is powerful but it is risky since it can give any reasonably bulky steel type a free switch in. Dragon Claw is may not be as powerful but it is powerful enough and gives Dragonite freedom to switch out if needed.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Ampharos@Wise Glases
Modest
-Thunder Bolt
-Thunder Wave
-Focus Blast
-Signal Beam

theres an ampharos set you can use. i'm not sure about noctowl tho

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Ampharos @ WiseGlasses
Modest | Static
Signal Beam
Thunderbolt
TWave
Focus Blast

TBolt for STAB, TWave to slow enemies down and Signal Beam + Focus Blast for coverage. Modest + WiseGlasses to boost Sp.Attack power.

Semi-Ninja'd -_- Well at least, I explained. ;D

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I'm undecided between two Leads for ,my Battle Tower team. Any advice on which one to choose?

;468;
Togekiss @Light Clay
Bold Nature
Serene Grace
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave
-Reflect
-Light Screen

;291;
Ninjask @ Focus Sash/ Charti Berry
Jolly/ Adamant Nature
Speed Boost
-X-Scissor
-Protect
-Substitute/ Double Team
-Baton Pass

I really need help deciding which one's better.

*PokeBloke*

I make it hawt
Need a set for my Mamoswine
Mamoswine @?
Lax / Snow veil
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Avalanche/Ice Fang?
-Swords Dance?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Need a set for my Mamoswine
Mamoswine @?
Lax / Snow veil
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Avalanche/Ice Fang?
-Swords Dance?

W-why Lax? D= Go Adamant for the + Attack, and - Special Attack which you don't need.

Mamoswine @ Muscle Band or Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
252 Attack 252 Speed 4 HP
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Super Power

^ Replacing Super Power with Endeavor is an option, in which case you will want to give it the Focus Sash to hold instead. If you do that, consider Stealth Rock over Stone Edge, especially if you're going to use Mamoswine as a lead. But if you want to keep all attacks, you could Choice him to get an extra boost.

- - - -

Anyone have ideas for Armaldo? It's one of my favorite Pokemon, but haven't really played it since R/S/E. I was thinking something like this?

Armaldo @ Focus Sash
Adamant nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide

My concern being that this is basically my Rampardos' set, only with X-Scissor replaced... which means the same thing, only with a lower base Speed and Attack stats. =\ I know he can play Support because of his ability to learn Rapid Spin and Knock Off, but I'd rather play him offensively. Super Power and Aqua Tail look cool too, but I thought that maybe I'd just go for stuff with STAB. I don't want to lock him into anything with Choice items either.

bludem0

IV Breeder
Tyranitar 252 speed/252 attack / 4 hp
Nature:Jolly
Item:life orb/choice scarf/?
Moveset: (Don't have access to pursuit or dragon dance on this one.)
Crunch
Stone Edge/Thunder Punch
Earthquake/Superpower
Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Outrage/Aqua Tail

Any help would appericated, espically on moveset.

Edited:Thnx Zen!

Last edited:

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Tyranitar 252 speed/252 attack / 4 hp
Nature:Jolly/Adamant
Item:Life Orb / Muscle Band/choice scarf/?
Moveset: (Don't have access to pursuit or dragon dance on this one.)
Crunch
Stone Edge/Thunder Punch
Earthquake/Superpower
Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Outrage/Aqua Tail

Any help would appericated, espically on moveset.

There you go.

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
I'm trying to make a double battle partner for my wobbuffet or dugtrio (because of a shadow tag/arena trap + encore + diable combo), will this Gardevior set work well?

Gardevoir
Ability: Trace
Item: Kasib Berry
Nature: ?
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Protect <---- To get a move for Wobbuffet to encore
-Disable <---- When used with Wobbuffet's encore, to make enemy resort to Struggle

Edit: Don't bother with EV's, I don't understand them, lol

Edit 2: Thank you Zenny for helping me!

Last edited:

koosbane

master breeder
Anyone have ideas for Armaldo? It's one of my favorite Pokemon, but haven't really played it since R/S/E. I was thinking something like this?

Armaldo @ Life orb
Jolly nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide

My concern being that this is basically my Rampardos' set, only with X-Scissor replaced... which means the same thing, only with a lower base Speed and Attack stats. =\ I know he can play Support because of his ability to learn Rapid Spin and Knock Off, but I'd rather play him offensively. Super Power and Aqua Tail look cool too, but I thought that maybe I'd just go for stuff with STAB. I don't want to lock him into anything with Choice items either.

Maybe I am wrong but I think if your gonna rock polish and put in speed evs why not pump the speed more with jolly. also I would use life orb to boost the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.