• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker1997

Try this:
Forretress @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
-Bug Bite
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball ( powerful STAB attack)
I replace Zap Cannon because it has a low accuracy and will not be very powerful when used by Forretress.

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
Azelf @ Choice scarf
Quirky Nature
252 HP/ 248 Atk/ 8 Speed
~ Trick
~ Explosion
~ Thunder wave?
~ Safeguard?

The idea is for it to lead a trick team, I am aware the nature is not the best, but due to its Iv's it has enough speed to outrun the second (and most dangerous) tier of pokemon in BT. (only electrode and one other pokemon outrun it).

I just need some help figuring out what I should have for the moveset
maybe instead of thunderwave and safe guard, replace it with dual screens, or stealth rock

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Try this:
Forretress @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant/Sassy
-Bug Bite/ Explosion
-Stealth Rock / Spikes
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball ( powerful STAB attack)
I replace Zap Cannon because it has a low accuracy and will not be very powerful when used by Forretress.

Sassy to boost up SpD while lowering the speed to add power to Gyro Ball, Spikes can be an optional placement over Stealth Rock for entry damage and Explosion can be used over Bug Bite for the sake of a big bang of power.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I'm looking for a good sweeper with solid stats and decent movesets. I've narrowed it down to three, but I need help choosing the best for the Battle Tower. :p

;149;
Dragonite @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Dance

;373;
Salamence @Life Orb
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace

;445;
Garchomp @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang

Use Salamence and breed or catch a Adamant Bagon cause it's attack is better.

Summer Sun!
i need a moveset for giratina that will change between altered and origin i need a nature and move set thanks in adavnce

DX 2401PT

Monitor
A friend of mine used a Mew with Spore, Sacred Fire, Shadow Force and (most likely) Zen Headbutt against me. This is quite ironic because I was the one who suggested that moveset. So now I want REVENGE. Any move suggestions for Mew?

My friend's Mew has those moves thanks to a glitch (also ironic because I told him of that glitch). The glitch allows Mew (and a few other Pokemon) to get up to 3 Sketch-able moves.

Keep in mind that I will NOT be using this Mew in any competitive battling or whatever. I'll only use it in friendly battles.

I have access to every move, and I have a Mew for physical attack, one for special attack, and one for walling. I would like a clever and devastatingly effective moveset for Mew.

Example: one mixed attacking Mew:
Docile, 252 Atk, 4 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd.
Item: Leftovers
Calm Mind (non glitch)
Sacred Fire
Psycho Boost
Shadow Force

Scizor

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a scizor in heartgold and was wondering if this was a good moveset:
Scizor
Technician
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Aerial Ace
Swords Dance

Thanks in advance

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Hi, Can somebody please rate my moveset and the stategy please.

Mamoswine @NeverMeltIce
Adamant Nature
Snow cloak
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Hail
- Rock Slide
My usual strategy is to set up hail so i get boosted evasion. The go with Earthquake and ice beam (depending on the opponent.) If they have lots of defence and HP I go with blizzard because it has 100% accuracy in a hailstorm. Also, Hail and Sandstorm have no effect on mamoswine but it's only really good stat it physical attack (this is pretty much all i know :D)

Ninja Eevee :D

Just breed/catch a Adamant Swinub.And the same stategy you use except different moves.

Arcein

Can anyone state a "Naughty" Regirock moveset? I got it from my friend, but then I deleted all it's HM moves and it only had "Explosion" left. So, now I'm looking for revenge by fighting against her with the Regirock she gave me. I'm pretty sure she was fully aware of it having a bad moveset.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Can anyone state a "Naughty" Regirock moveset? I got it from my friend, but then I deleted all it's HM moves and it only had "Explosion" left. So, now I'm looking for revenge by fighting against her with the Regirock she gave me. I'm pretty sure she was fully aware of it having a bad moveset.

Okay then:

Regirock @Leftovers
~Stone Edge
~Explosion
~Iron Defense
~Earthquake

ThisIsPatrick

I'm looking for a good sweeper with solid stats and decent movesets. I've narrowed it down to three, but I need help choosing the best for the Battle Tower. :p

;149;
Dragonite @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Dance

;373;
Salamence @Life Orb
Modest Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower
-Hydro Pump
-Dragon Pulse

;445;
Garchomp @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Fire Fang

Id go with Salamence for its hp att and spd ^^^^

I also need help with my trusted pal Flygon

Flygon
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
ThunderPunch
Dragon Pulse

Trait Levitate
Nature- serious

Any suggestions?

Saberu

I'm looking for a milotic moveset. Actually, two. One for the Battle Tower, and one for the Battle Hall. In Battle Hall, suggestions for what type to take second and third. (fighting water first, as surf/hydro pump + ice beam won't work on them.)
I have this milotic:
Bold @ ??
152 HP / 100 Def / 252 Spa / 4 Spe (or I think it is, since I messed up a little when counting EVs. Worse case, wipe them and redo.)
Ice Beam
Recover
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

Thinking about swapping hydro pump for surf. No stress of supply on TMs, redoing EVs, or relearning moves. I have a lot of stuff on my training game.

Some help, please?

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
I'm looking for a milotic moveset. Actually, two. One for the Battle Tower, and one for the Battle Hall. In Battle Hall, suggestions for what type to take second and third. (fighting water first, as surf/hydro pump + ice beam won't work on them.)
I have this milotic:
Bold @ Leftovers
152 HP / 100 Def / 252 Spa / 4 Spe (or I think it is, since I messed up a little when counting EVs. Worse case, wipe them and redo.)
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic Not sure about Dragon Pulse... Toxic is a nice general move on Milotic though
Hydro Pump/Surf While HP is nice and can be kept, Surf can be generally more reliable. Overall it's power vs. accuracy on this one.

Thinking about swapping hydro pump for surf. No stress of supply on TMs, redoing EVs, or relearning moves. I have a lot of stuff on my training game.

Some help, please?

EVs seem good to me.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
What's a good nature and move-set for a Tropius?

357.png

Tropius @ Leftovers
Chlorophyll
nature

- Fly
- ?
- ?
- ?

Since it's for my in-game team, Fly is staying no matter what.

jupitol

Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^
Okay, this means I can find help on my move deciding so I can get on with evolving her...

Togetic (currently holding twistedspoon)
F, Serene Grace, Bashful
Extrasensory
Yawn
Wish
Ancientpower

- Don't suggest a nature change, please- I didn't raise her from her egg to level 58 just to throw her away. It's who she is.
- I don't intend to get rid if either Yawn or Wish, they're pretty much the only stallers my team has (Not, of course, stalling the OPPONENT, not until they're asleep at any rate, but rather dragging the battle on longer so I have a chance to try and catch them/ heal some member of my team if for some bizzare reason they ever need it)(it's useful for catching shinies.)
- Any move in the togetic/togekiss level-up list is an option- I'm just wondering if I should take up one of the moves I skipped on or level 0 moves before I actually evolve her (seeings as I have now reached Blackthorn, I can get them.)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Okay, this means I can find help on my move deciding so I can get on with evolving her...

Togekiss (currently holding twistedspoon)
F, Serene Grace, Bashful
Aura Sphere
Yawn
Wish
Air Slash

Seeing as how you don't want to get rid of Yawn and Wish, you can use Air Slash and Aura Sphere for coverage.

- Don't suggest a nature change, please- I didn't raise her from her egg to level 58 just to throw her away. It's who she is.
- I don't intend to get rid if either Yawn or Wish, they're pretty much the only stallers my team has (Not, of course, stalling the OPPONENT, not until they're asleep at any rate, but rather dragging the battle on longer so I have a chance to try and catch them/ heal some member of my team if for some bizzare reason they ever need it)(it's useful for catching shinies.)
- Any move in the togetic/togekiss level-up list is an option- I'm just wondering if I should take up one of the moves I skipped on or level 0 moves before I actually evolve her (seeings as I have now reached Blackthorn, I can get them.)

What's a good nature and move-set for a Tropius?

357.png

Tropius @ Leftovers
Chlorophyll
nature

- Fly
- Dragon Dance/Aerial Ace
- Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Return

If you're willing to breed, he does learn Dragon Dance, which makes his Attack somewhat useful. Leaf Blade and Dragon Dance are incompatible on the same set (they come from different parents), so if you want a stronger STAB, but no DD, use Leaf Blade. Aerial Ace is filler if you don't use DD.

Since it's for my in-game team, Fly is staying no matter what.

Comments in bold.

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Ahhh! I don't see this thread! Hahahaha!
Well, give me a moveset for
Typhlosion
Starmie
Gardevoir
Electabuzz
And, i need a good Steel pokemon that can be find in pokemon Heart gold.

KYOGRE-D

Uh... I need help for a Tyranitar - I want it to be able to take hits from both sides of the spectrum.
Here's what I have so far:

Tyranitar@Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+atk, -sp. atk)
252 hp evs, 76 sp. def evs, 180 def evs
-Crunch
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

So basically, this Tyranitar is supposed to take hits, boost, and sweep the opponent's team (in Battle Subway). More evs in his base 110 def stat because of sandstorm. Adamant to hit harder. I'm going to pair it with Focus Sash Excadrill and Choice Band Garchomp. Stone Edge and Crunch is for STAB. EQ for a strong move and EdgeQuake. Max ivs in def, i think, though i might run max in attack. Help would be appreciated for evs and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.